Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erikmustride
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
    FUCK...and winter hasn't even started yet...
    Ha!!!!

Comment

• Deckard43
      • Sep 2011

This is the first thread I've posted to since the buyout. Hell I've not been here since all the Leslie lee herrick bullshit so I'm really out of the loop. All I know is that cc used to be my social media escape from the daily grind. I used to love logging in and talking shit with all the dude's back in the day. Back then it was really a tight group and though many of us never met face to face we got along like lifelong friends and would no doubt have ridden halfway across the country to help each other out. I saw the ship going down and lots of dudes started baling so I did the same. I've stayed connected with alot of ya'll via instagram which is cool but it's just not the same as it was back in the day when we were all proud to wear cc shirts and slap cc stickers on our chops. I'm not here to bitch, whine, moan or complain. I bailed a long time ago so most of ya'll on here probably have no idea who I am and will just chalk this up to some other old dude being a drama queen. Oh well, fuck all ya'll monicas! I'll be on the gram for now, my handle is DECK_SR. Look me up. Until La Revolution takes over, Viva La Cantina mother fuckers!!!!

Comment

• MrBlack
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
        Drama queens love the drama.
        riddle me this... why is it that; when some shits going down thats the only time you show up?

I think I see a crown... wink wink

Comment

• deathmetaldan
          • Jan 2011

If I don't like a place (bar, restaurant, internet forum), I leave and I don't come back. What I don't do is hang around to bitch and moan about how much it sucks. Like a drama queen.

I'm reminded of some guys I used to work with. They were always going on like "This place sucks! Fuck this bullshit! I'm quitting!", but they didn't quit, they just kept bitching and moaning.

Some people love to say "Fuck this shit, I'm outta here", but they never actually leave.

Just drama queens being drama queens.

It makes perfect sense for me to keep posting, because I like this forum, I come for the bikes. I'm not the one bitching and moaning, saying "Fuck this shit I'm outta here", and I'm not the one saying "Burn this place down".

If you don't like it here, why are you still here? Unless it's for the drama.

but you are the one bitching about people bitching. I feel its safe to say you have at least 2 posts on every page, and if not literally you probably have more per page all added up. If you roll on as you say, why keep coming back instead of rolling on as you say you do? Yes you like this place but there are hundreds of other recent threads to post in.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by MrBlack
            riddle me this... why is it that; when some shits going down thats the only time you show up?

I think I see a crown... wink wink
            Wrong, I come here every day, and I've posted in a variety of threads. But unlike some people, I don't LIVE here in the Junk Pile. Nor do I live for the drama herein. I do find it amusing though.

Riddle me this, Mr. Black, if that is your real name, how many names have you registered under on the CC over the past year? At least I've kept the same identity throughout my entire time here. Can you say the same?

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
              FUCK...and winter hasn't even started yet...

...Take The Ticket !

Comment

• MrBlack
                • Oct 2015

Wrong, I come here every day, and I've posted in a variety of threads. But unlike some people, I don't LIVE here in the Junk Pile. Nor do I live for the drama herein. I do find it amusing though.

Riddle me this, Mr. Black, if that is your real name, how many names have you registered under on the CC over the past year? At least I've kept the same identity throughout my entire time here. Can you say the same?
                Nosey lil cuss arent ya?
                ps mod vacancy was filled you know Salty right? in other words... you can stop trying so fucking hard; sometimes preachy not so fucking bad... always preachy ffs lighten up franny and wear that crown proudly god damn it.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by deathmetaldan
                  but you are the one bitching about people bitching. I feel its safe to say you have at least 2 posts on every page, and if not literally you probably have more per page all added up. If you roll on as you say, why keep coming back instead of rolling on as you say you do? Yes you like this place but there are hundreds of other recent threads to post in.
                  Wrong. I have no reason to bitch, because I see nothing to complain about. I do point out the obvious, and ask obvious questions, like why would people stay here if they hate it so much? Unless it's just for the drama.

And I don't see your point about how many times I post. You've been here since January of 2011 and you have 792 posts. I've been here since December of 2013, and I have 336 posts. If you do the math, you're averaging around 13 posts a month, and I'm averaging 15 a month.

And I'm not rolling anywhere. I find this amusing. But the Chop Cult is rolling right along.
                  Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 8:21 PM.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by MrBlack
                    Nosey lil cuss arent ya?
                    ps mod vacancy was filled you know Salty right? in other words... you can stop trying so fucking hard; sometimes preachy not so fucking bad... always preachy ffs lighten up franny and wear that crown proudly god damn it.
                    Can you translate that? I don't speak crazy. And that looks like a whole lot of crazy.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                      • Jul 2014

Can you translate that? I don't speak crazy. And that looks like a whole lot of crazy.
                      He's saying. "Get off your high horse and worry about yourself. for fucks sake. You're right, and it has nothing to do with you. Therefore. follow you're own advice and drop it, or wear the same crown* you place upon the heads of those you are arguing with."

*drama queen

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by loddytoddy
                        He's saying. "Get off your high horse and worry about yourself. for fucks sake. You're right, and it has nothing to do with you. Therefore. follow you're own advice and drop it, or wear the same crown* you place upon the heads of those you are arguing with."

*drama queen
                        I have the same right to post on this forum as any other member, and in any thread I feel like.

And as far as "high horses", it seems that a lot of people are riding tall around here.

Fact is, I had my final say on this entire matter in post #61. And I intended to "drop it" after that post, and not post again on this matter. But if people (like yourself) want to keep asking me questions or commenting on me or my posts, I'll be happy to reply.

So, what now? Am I leaving this thread for good? Is this going to be my last post on the matter? Or do people want to bring me back?
                        Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 8:44 PM.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                          • Jul 2014

Just sayin. Seems like self control is a bit of an issue. If it is, or was your last post then ignore it and move along. Like you're telling the others to do.

Comment

• MrBlack
                            • Oct 2015

*drama queen
                            Loddy T, its obvious he doesnt just want teh crown and title... he wants teh cape, teh septre, teh red carpet rolled like that tampon he apparently has never changed; like full on coronation shit... not enough to just declare him the asshole queen.

cest la vie

Comment

• Pendulum
                              • Jul 2011

I'm here for the gangbang.

Free mile.

#vivalacantina
                              #freebcb
                              #fcc #billdozerhatesyou

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
                                • Dec 2013

Just sayin. Seems like self control is a bit of an issue. If it is, or was your last post then ignore it and move along. Like you're telling the others to do.
                                Self-control? Like the fact that you couldn't resist commenting on my last post? Even though I made it clear that if people stopped commenting on my posts I would stop posting in this thread?

Isn't that what you wanted? For me to stop posting in this thread? But you just had to call me back.

Ok, we'll start over. If people want me to stop posting in this thread, it's very easy to accomplish- stop commenting on me, my posts, or asking me questions. Otherwise, I've got some free time to keep posting. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
                                Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015, 8:57 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;