Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haze
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
    I try to give my friends every opportunity to not continue the wrongs I dislike in them. When the time comes to bury something, I want to know it's dead before I do. The guys from ShowClass have an easy out and always have. Own it. Say "We fuct up and backed the wrong horse. It made us look like shit and ruined whatever reputation we had." Shit is done and over if that's the road they took.

Unfortunately,

They've yet to take that road.
    THIS ^

Originally posted by EVILBLACKSABRE
    There's all kinds of shit I could say about the silly bullshit drama that's been going on here in the Junk Pile, but I don't see any point. Look around, the Chop Cult is rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened. I'd wager most of the members couldn't care less, or wouldn't care even if they knew about it.

And I predict that a month from now, six months from now, a year from now, the Chop Cult will still be rolling right along like none of this silly bullshit drama ever happened.

... And hopefully, 'a month from now, six months from now, a year from now'.... Chopcult is still rolling good and EITHER ShowNOclass will have either admitted the truth or no one gives them any money and they have failed.

I don't believe in being 'good' all the time, but I do believe in A CODE ... I think many people in this lifestyle do too (at least I hope so).

Comment

• MrBlack
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Haze
      I don't believe in being 'good' all the time, but I do believe in A CODE ... I think many people in this lifestyle do too (at least I hope so).
      Thats been the crux of the situation when its all added up... motivations. Theres been a few injustices in the community and it gets swept or censored out of convienance to save face and keep the money train rolling...

theres nothing wrong with making money off of your art and passions to put food on your or your fsamilies table and keep having fun doing it... it takes a lot of time and dedication to grassroots some shit without hussling, leap frogging, or schmoozing some circle by throwing money at them.

Im not alone when I state; that when the motivation moves from the passion of fun and choppers... to that of greed and of cut throating and underhanded business practices, that alienate or censor the very base that makes those fucking dollars flow in the first damn place... is fucking wrong.

pupils may be the windows of the soul; but when you look into someones eyes and just see slot machine esque symbols of logos and dollar signs flipping and rolling by... you know in the other hand of that bandit is just a gun waiting to shoot you or anyone else down in the way of that profit only driven machinery.

fun and choppers is no where to be found in such a place... the last refuge of fun and speaking ones mind at the 33 once being the JP also getting sanitized and labeled J.ack P.ot is something to take seriously.

I thought it odd of Rubs to specifically call Lisa out and ask her an honest question... but not as odd as the dodge and sanitation without a second thought to the situation.

It just made me reflect back on when I stepped down modding... everyone was genuinely supportive and wished me luck on my future endeavors... except one that emphazied there was a lot of money to be made if I didnt bail before the whoring started... that stuck with me more than anything else any one said... because thats specifically WHY I was fucking bailing.

In the words of a wise man that I respect? "It is what it is." I was and am still happy to see he took my advice to put the fucking phone down and enjoy the shit around him... he was a grassroots motherfucker himself, it was high time someone told him enough is enough sit the fuck back relax in what youve built so well and have a fucking beer.

whats your end goal in this everyone? in my honest opinion it should be the same one you started with... and if that isnt ride motorcycles and have fun? youve already fucking lost.

Comment

• Cisco726
        • Apr 2024

Yeah. Gonna have to decline. My dick is allergic to shit.
        Too bad your mouth isn't

Comment

• Ramzilla
          • Oct 2013

Wrong, I come here every day, and I've posted in a variety of threads. But unlike some people, I don't LIVE here in the Junk Pile. Nor do I live for the drama herein. I do find it amusing though.

Riddle me this, Mr. Black, if that is your real name, how many names have you registered under on the CC over the past year? At least I've kept the same identity throughout my entire time here. Can you say the same?
          Who cares if he changed his name? I know that myself and many more have great respect for Mr. Black. Did I give him a hard time sometimes? Yes. But I can say if there was an issue in NC and Mr. Black gave me an inkling that he needed assistance then I would be there to lend a hand by plane, train or boat so to speak with no questions asked. I consider many here and many that have already left true friends and that includes Mr. Black. I know for a fact that I could count on these guys to lend me a hand, buy me a beer, or ride across country with me and not ask for anything in return and I would do the same for them. I hope for your sake that someday you understand and gain this wealth dude.

Comment

• deathmetaldan
            • Jan 2011

Wrong. I have no reason to bitch, because I see nothing to complain about. I do point out the obvious, and ask obvious questions, like why would people stay here if they hate it so much? Unless it's just for the drama.

And I don't see your point about how many times I post. You've been here since January of 2011 and you have 792 posts. I've been here since December of 2013, and I have 336 posts. If you do the math, you're averaging around 13 posts a month, and I'm averaging 15 a month.

And I'm not rolling anywhere. I find this amusing. But the Chop Cult is rolling right along.

and atleast 30 of those posts in this thread

Comment

• turbonate
              • Sep 2010

Keeping the underground underground
              #vivalacantina

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Rode last night 38 degrees. Brought the ole Honda up to 100.maybe that is all we need.let's just have fun and ride.Mr. Black has the right idea

Comment

• 2lanehighways
                  • Apr 2024

All comes to this in the cc,,,,www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

Comment

• MrBlack
                    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Ramzilla
                    Who cares if he changed his name? I know that myself and many more have great respect for Mr. Black. Did I give him a hard time sometimes? Yes. But I can say if there was an issue in NC and Mr. Black gave me an inkling that he needed assistance then I would be there to lend a hand by plane, train or boat so to speak with no questions asked. I consider many here and many that have already left true friends and that includes Mr. Black. I know for a fact that I could count on these guys to lend me a hand, buy me a beer, or ride across country with me and not ask for anything in return and I would do the same for them. I hope for your sake that someday you understand and gain this wealth dude.
                    such a sweetheart if you were a woman id totally be waving you aboard my vessel so you could have your way with me.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MrBlack
                      such a sweetheart if you were a woman id totally be waving you aboard my vessel so you could have your way with me.
                      correct me if I'm wrong.......but according to maritime law .......it's not gay if its on a ship.

Comment

• Ramzilla
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by MrBlack
                        If we are underway it tis not gay.

Comment

• some1else
                          • Jun 2011

boo fuckin hoo,hard to believe any of you whiny,bitchy,drama kings are for real.take the site for what it is.cause you know what ? no one cares .try hard to keep a site going and all the douche-nozzles start spraying shit.how you think that makes someone feel.right you dont care

Comment

• CISO1969
                            • Jun 2014

Has anyone taken the time to look at the Showclass issues that show that guy Dusty as a "talent scout and cheetah wrangler", which I didn't see listed in more recent issues, but in some of the others I saw, and checked if it corresponded to the time frame all the stealing he's accused of took place? Just playing devil's advocate , is it possible Dusty was no longer a talent scout or affiliated when he was asked about? I mean saying "He is not affliated with us" at that time is correct in that scenario. Saying "he is not affiliated with us but was for issues 15 to 22" for example, just seems an odd way to respond if that is the case. I dunno just thinking out loud

Comment

• Saltytonk
                              • Mar 2011

As of issue 25 he is still there. And that issue is still appearing in banner adds right here on 33.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                                • Mar 2011

And I ain't buying any more of them. So.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;