X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by 47str8leg
    Tattoo

Only 5 more days ...and their never coming back...
    Oh they'll be back

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Oh yea I agree they will be back........ LOL For someone to say I'm on here all the time????? I have 784 post and they have 5215 post in 2 more years?????? Oh yea I'm on here all the time??? Yea right?????

LOL Hell he can't stay away!!!!!!!! Or can't count one???? LOL

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
        Tattoo

Only 5 more days ...and their never coming back...
        I hope some do come back..... It's been fun........

Comment

• Hooligan80
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
          Oh yea I agree they will be back........ LOL For someone to say I'm on here all the time????? I have 784 post and they have 5215 post in 2 more years?????? Oh yea I'm on here all the time??? Yea right?????

LOL Hell he can't stay away!!!!!!!! Or can't count one???? LOL
          Who are you talking to? Quoting helps... I've been here longer, and barely have more posts than you, which says a lot about your "riding more than anyone"

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hooligan80
            Who are you talking to? Quoting helps... I've been here longer, and barely have more posts than you, which says a lot about your "riding more than anyone"

LOL Damn you can't count.... Lets see if I can help you with this... I've been on here for 3 years and 2 months and posted 786 times now..... You have been on here 5 years and 4 months and have 5,217...... Now that's not twice as long and you have 6.8 times more than I do.... In other words you have 1000 post each year you been here... I have 786 in 3 and a half years......

I didn't say I rode more than anyone. But it's for damn sure I ride more than you.....

WTF I'm through talking to you.....
            Last edited by Tattooo; 11-22-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• LilBill
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Hooligan80
              I've owned a few bikes, but due to my recent divorce, I have nada for now. That will be remedied soon enough. A few of the bikes had threads on here.
              "A bike will get you through times with no pussy better than pussy will get you through times with no bike "

Comment

• JMFNC
                • May 2011

Originally posted by LilBill
                "A bike will get you through times with no pussy better than pussy will get you through times with no bike "
                Troof!! Although my recent divorce has left me with plenty of time for the bike and surprisingly, no lack of pussy!

Comment

• Hooligan80
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
                  LOL Damn you can't count.... Lets see if I can help you with this... I've been on here for 3 years and 2 months and posted 786 times now..... You have been on here 5 years and 4 months and have 5,217...... Now that's not twice as long and you have 6.8 times more than I do.... In other words you have 1000 post each year you been here... I have 786 in 3 and a half years......

I didn't say I rode more than anyone. But it's for damn sure I ride more than you.....

WTF I'm through talking to you.....
                  You realize I haven't been active 4 of those years on here, right? A majority of those posts were done in my first two years here, when the site was way more active.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by LilBill
                    So much truth to that... I should have kept the bikes and got rid of her

Comment

• 303Eric
                      • Jan 2012

I kinda think more dudes should have went after that failed abortion dusty and less after the mag....I mean a real leslie Lee type treatment....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Let us PLEASE put a lit on the pot,turn off the stove and then throw away the spoon.this pot has been stirred so much there's a hole in it

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                          Let us PLEASE put a lit on the pot,turn off the stove and then throw away the spoon.this pot has been stirred so much there's a hole in it
                          I agree my friend....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

Haven't been on here in days and this is the first thread I post on.WE ALL should just move on.last time I looked backwards while walking I crossed the street and almost got hit by a car.getting stuck on something that happened in the past that has already been hacked to death is not productive and hinders positive advancement. Let it lie
                            Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 12-15-2015, 3:44 PM.

Comment

• AMFshovelheads
                              • Dec 2012

@303eric
                              well the thing is Leslie herrick didn't get any "treatment" at all other than being banned from here. His ol' lady's nudes were fun, tho

Comment

• Stadger
                                • Jan 2012

*yawn*

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;