Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shovelwitch
    • Apr 2024

You know what man, you are a fine shit talker. My old ID was ihatecops and chopemall, both of which I burned. You have taken every hit I have dealt it stride so with that I say touche, if you laid off the hipster ranting (which is a broken record) I'd say you were aight.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shovelwitch
      You know what man, you are a fine shit talker. My old ID was ihatecops and chopemall, both of which I burned. You have taken every hit I have dealt it stride so with that I say touche, if you laid off the hipster ranting (which is a broken record) I'd say you were aight.
      LOL You know I'm not the one that started the hipster calling but when I seen that it hit a nerve..... Well there you go....... If you will read back a page or two you will see what I'm talking about.....

You have to strike when the irons hot to use a old saying... LOL

Peace......

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
        You forgot"GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN"lol
        LOL Yea what he said^^^^^^^^ Now what did he say???? LOL

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

That's CRS.Can't remember...something?

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
            That's CRS.Can't remember...something?
            LOL I think the word your looking for is shit..... LOL I will help if I can....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
              • Jul 2013

Yea that's the word.now why was I looking for it?

Comment

• Hubbish
                • Sep 2015

I'm sort of in 8leg's camp. I call those runwayiddiots: "Runner Uppers." I'm minding my own business choosing only the things I know, meaning, someone has a bike problem and posts a thread. So here I am trying to not answer it, but 'massage the thinking it out.' So it's just me and the OP is how I look at it, especially when I can knock out the 0 posts. I see 60 hits at the thread but no one is helping post wise. All of a sudden drama queen shittyits show up.

One of them begins to run up to me and starts in on the drama. So how is it I only chase tech questions, stay out of the drama, the runner upper is at it and this is how it begins. Are those the good old days you are talking about? That old fart causing the drama is start the fuck in wit me and you'll see.

Stay the fuck on the OP's problem not me. We understand that shit from you fucking drama queens? You go fucking threads up that only needed a page to answer and now it's 15 fucking pages and counting. I'll argue right down too the last splinter in your ass is the tweezers pulling out a shit load I told you so.

You want drama you came to the right place. Where were we?

Signed,

NOLTT (no one listens to turtle)

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Jeffy
                  dont worry we will all come back just to visit you.
                  I hope you do...... I really mean it.... It's been fun.....

Comment

• eroticjesus
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by nighttripper
                    I dont get it, Showclass is awesome! why all the hate?

Comment

• shovelwitch
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hubbish
                      I'm sort of in 8leg's camp. I call those runwayiddiots: "Runner Uppers." I'm minding my own business choosing only the things I know, meaning, someone has a bike problem and posts a thread. So here I am trying to not answer it, but 'massage the thinking it out.' So it's just me and the OP is how I look at it, especially when I can knock out the 0 posts. I see 60 hits at the thread but no one is helping post wise. All of a sudden drama queen shittyits show up.

One of them begins to run up to me and starts in on the drama. So how is it I only chase tech questions, stay out of the drama, the runner upper is at it and this is how it begins. Are those the good old days you are talking about? That old fart causing the drama is start the fuck in wit me and you'll see.

Stay the fuck on the OP's problem not me. We understand that shit from you fucking drama queens? You go fucking threads up that only needed a page to answer and now it's 15 fucking pages and counting. I'll argue right down too the last splinter in your ass is the tweezers pulling out a shit load I told you so.

Signed,

Hell yeah!
                      CNRTLHUB is back!

Now where is Whiskeyhangover?

Comment

• Jeffy
                        • Apr 2010

hahaha, thinking the same thing. WTF is this guy talking about.

Comment

• shadowclutch
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Hubbish

Signed,

Huh?

Comment

• Hooligan80
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by the1dude
                            Just an observation Hooligan. I noticed that every time someone asks if you own a bike, you deflect the question. Even before you left this last time. Do you own a motorcycle or just a member of the scene?
                            I've owned a few bikes, but due to my recent divorce, I have nada for now. That will be remedied soon enough. A few of the bikes had threads on here.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
                              Cool LOL My flip phone won't do that.... LOL
                              I'm surprised yo0u're not still rocking a pager... On a serious note though, for a guy that claims he rides more than anyone here, where do you find all the time to be here in the Junkpile? You seem to be here posting more than most of us, which is ironic for someone that seems to despise the junkpile and the people in it. You hipster starter pack will be mailed off shortly

Comment

• 47str8leg
                                • Sep 2014

Tattoo

Only 5 more days ...and their never coming back...
                                Last edited by 47str8leg; 11-21-2015, 9:47 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;