CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last
  1. #81
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    FUCK...and winter hasn't even started yet...

    ...Take The Ticket !

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    Wrong, I come here every day, and I've posted in a variety of threads. But unlike some people, I don't LIVE here in the Junk Pile. Nor do I live for the drama herein. I do find it amusing though.

    Riddle me this, Mr. Black, if that is your real name, how many names have you registered under on the CC over the past year? At least I've kept the same identity throughout my entire time here. Can you say the same?
    Nosey lil cuss arent ya?
    ps mod vacancy was filled you know Salty right? in other words... you can stop trying so fucking hard; sometimes preachy not so fucking bad... always preachy ffs lighten up franny and wear that crown proudly god damn it.

  3. #83
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmetaldan View Post
    but you are the one bitching about people bitching. I feel its safe to say you have at least 2 posts on every page, and if not literally you probably have more per page all added up. If you roll on as you say, why keep coming back instead of rolling on as you say you do? Yes you like this place but there are hundreds of other recent threads to post in.
    Wrong. I have no reason to bitch, because I see nothing to complain about. I do point out the obvious, and ask obvious questions, like why would people stay here if they hate it so much? Unless it's just for the drama.

    And I don't see your point about how many times I post. You've been here since January of 2011 and you have 792 posts. I've been here since December of 2013, and I have 336 posts. If you do the math, you're averaging around 13 posts a month, and I'm averaging 15 a month.

    And I'm not rolling anywhere. I find this amusing. But the Chop Cult is rolling right along.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015 at 8:21 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
    Nosey lil cuss arent ya?
    ps mod vacancy was filled you know Salty right? in other words... you can stop trying so fucking hard; sometimes preachy not so fucking bad... always preachy ffs lighten up franny and wear that crown proudly god damn it.
    Can you translate that? I don't speak crazy. And that looks like a whole lot of crazy.

  5. #85
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    Can you translate that? I don't speak crazy. And that looks like a whole lot of crazy.
    He's saying. "Get off your high horse and worry about yourself. for fucks sake. You're right, and it has nothing to do with you. Therefore. follow you're own advice and drop it, or wear the same crown* you place upon the heads of those you are arguing with."

    *drama queen

  6. #86
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    He's saying. "Get off your high horse and worry about yourself. for fucks sake. You're right, and it has nothing to do with you. Therefore. follow you're own advice and drop it, or wear the same crown* you place upon the heads of those you are arguing with."

    *drama queen
    I have the same right to post on this forum as any other member, and in any thread I feel like.

    And as far as "high horses", it seems that a lot of people are riding tall around here.

    Fact is, I had my final say on this entire matter in post #61. And I intended to "drop it" after that post, and not post again on this matter. But if people (like yourself) want to keep asking me questions or commenting on me or my posts, I'll be happy to reply.

    So, what now? Am I leaving this thread for good? Is this going to be my last post on the matter? Or do people want to bring me back?
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015 at 8:44 PM.

  7. #87
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Just sayin. Seems like self control is a bit of an issue. If it is, or was your last post then ignore it and move along. Like you're telling the others to do.

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    He's saying. "Get off your high horse and worry about yourself. for fucks sake. You're right, and it has nothing to do with you. Therefore. follow you're own advice and drop it, or wear the same crown* you place upon the heads of those you are arguing with."

    *drama queen
    Loddy T, its obvious he doesnt just want teh crown and title... he wants teh cape, teh septre, teh red carpet rolled like that tampon he apparently has never changed; like full on coronation shit... not enough to just declare him the asshole queen.

    cest la vie

  9. #89
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    I'm here for the gangbang.

    Free mile.

    #vivalacantina
    #freebcb
    #fcc #billdozerhatesyou

  10. #90
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    Just sayin. Seems like self control is a bit of an issue. If it is, or was your last post then ignore it and move along. Like you're telling the others to do.
    Self-control? Like the fact that you couldn't resist commenting on my last post? Even though I made it clear that if people stopped commenting on my posts I would stop posting in this thread?

    Isn't that what you wanted? For me to stop posting in this thread? But you just had to call me back.

    Ok, we'll start over. If people want me to stop posting in this thread, it's very easy to accomplish- stop commenting on me, my posts, or asking me questions. Otherwise, I've got some free time to keep posting. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-23-2015 at 8:57 PM.

  11. #91
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I'm here for the gangbang.

    Free mile.

    #vivalacantina
    #freebcb
    #fcc #billdozerhatesyou
    You would be

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I'm here for the gangbang.

    Free mile.

    #vivalacantina
    #freebcb
    #fcc #billdozerhatesyou
    careful love we have a real screamer that loves attention. take him easy i need to go get some fags.

  13. #93
    Cisco726
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    Self-control? Like the fact that you couldn't resist commenting on my last post? Even though I made it clear that if people stopped commenting on my posts I would stop posting in this thread?

    Isn't that what you wanted? For me to stop posting in this thread? But you just had to call me back.

    Ok, we'll start over. If people want me to stop posting in this thread, it's very easy to accomplish- stop commenting on me, my posts, or asking me questions. Otherwise, I've got some free time to keep posting. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here.
    Sup princess?

  14. #94
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Sup princess?
    Was that directed at me? I guess it was since you quoted my post.

    And I was all set to never post in this thread again. But I guess you can't get enough of me. So everyone has you to thank for my return.

    I've heard that you like to get fucked up the ass Cisco, but I'm going to have to break your heart, I'm not interested in being your "princess". Fucking faggots like you up the ass just isn't my thing.

    Is that why you're still here? Are you looking for a new boyfriend to fuck you? I guess it all makes sense now. Good luck in finding yourself a new "princess". I'm hoping you find true love.

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    I've heard that you like to get fucked up the ass Cisco
    Had your nose there did ya laddie? my my ear to ground and nose in the air sniffing... sounds just like another hungry dawg browning it round town to me.

    try hardtailing your shit and growing a fender... quicker still if you ditch it and go HD. youre just too damn stock for the corporate sponsor nods you seem to be galloping around for... grow a pair and chop that shit into something irreversible.

    just too much of a 2 dimensional square to jump in that whole set right now.

    better still lift the ear lower the nose tuck your tail and mind your own fucking business no one cares. maybe contribute something worth contributing and just maybe youd understand if your work started disappearing into never land w/o any warning.

  16. #96
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    ... But the Chop Cult is rolling right along.

    oh, it will roll on, with Lisa or whoever, continually trying to sweep shit under the rug. Thing of it is that Lisa just don't understand is once something like this transpires, it will continue to do so, over & over, and also that when something is on the internet, it's there forever, There Will be no Rug Sweepin'!




    #vivalacantina
    Last edited by BuckarooBanzai; 10-23-2015 at 10:56 PM.

  17. #97
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
    Had your nose there did ya laddie? my my ear to ground and nose in the air sniffing... sounds just like another hungry dawg browning it round town to me.

    try hardtailing your shit and growing a fender... quicker still if you ditch it and go HD. youre just too damn stock for the corporate sponsor nods you seem to be galloping around for... grow a pair and chop that shit into something irreversible.

    just too much of a 2 dimensional square to jump in that whole set right now.

    better still lift the ear lower the nose tuck your tail and mind your own fucking business no one cares. maybe contribute something worth contributing and just maybe youd understand if your work started disappearing into never land w/o any warning.
    Nope, I still can't make heads or tails out of what you're saying. Did you take your meds today? Or maybe too many meds?

    I do get the impression that you don't like my bike. I guess that's what you were saying. That's fine, I couldn't care less what other people think of my bike.

  18. #98
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooBanzai View Post
    oh, it will roll on, with Lisa or whoever, continually trying to sweep shit under the rug. Thing of it is that Lisa just don't understand is once something like this transpires, it will continue to do so, over & over, and also that when something is on the internet, it's there forever, There Will be no Rug Sweepin'!




    #vivalacantina
    And if people feel that way, it makes perfect sense to me that they would leave and start their own forum. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to them.

  19. #99
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I'm here for the gangbang.

    Free mile.

    #vivalacantina
    #freebcb
    #fcc #billdozerhatesyou
    No holes barred ?

  20. #100
    BuckarooBanzai
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILBLACKSABRE View Post
    And if people feel that way, it makes perfect sense to me that they would leave and start their own forum. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Best of luck to them.
    perhaps the most sensible thing you've said,...and thanks. For that, I won't post the free sample for feminine hygiene pads for you to try. I'm sure Lisa will soon have those ads up here, so you can snag that coupon then.

Share This



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in