CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    ...and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
    Sir, I rarely laugh out loud when browsing the internet, but this statement made me do just that. Thank you.

Get Adobe Flash player

As shitty as this sounds homie here has got a valid point. Its easy to copy a dude's style when it is "underground" and nobody has any comparison to gauge wtf you are doing and assumes you are original. As soon as a scene takes off the xeroxed identities get paranoid that their cover is going to get blown when the outsiders make the connection that what your doing is what that other, now popular guy, did before you did and better. This shit will blow over hopefully, and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
    Never Don't Hood Ornament Bro

Read This You Fucking Savages

Get Adobe Flash player

This shit will blow over hopefully, and we will look back at 60's flaked skinny bikes as fondly as we do the red rimmed white walled bobbers we claim to have had nothing to do with.
    That's one of the best things I've seen written on this site.
    Cheers.

Cisco726

Quote Originally Posted by erikmustride View Post
    I have no idea about the problem with Showclass. But, this thread seems a lot like complaining about the free beer you're drinking not being a brand you like.
    More like complaining about the free beer that was acquired because we were all there and it was given by a lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit. Close enough though.

Cisco726

Also, if you don't know what's going on try finding out before jumping in front of the barrage. Otherwise everything you say really means dick.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well this place was fun while it lasted but I will not be here much longer. The Revolucion' is underway. Any of you fags who are on Instagram hit me up @ramzilla1500
    Viva La Cantina for life!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    Also, if you don't know what's going on try finding out before jumping in front of the barrage. Otherwise everything you say really means dick.
    Is it as bad as complaining about the "free beer that was acquired because we were all there and it was given by a lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit" and then hanging around their house using their stuff and continue complaining? If you hate the party, bounce.

Get Adobe Flash player

Is it as bad as complaining about the "free beer that was acquired because we were all there and it was given by a lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit" and then hanging around their house using their stuff and continue complaining? If you hate the party, bounce.
    Who's house?

Get Adobe Flash player

Guy with the beer AKA "the lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit"s house.
    Look, I'm not condoning or condemning what's going on with the guys at Showclass. The magazine was lame long before all this supposedly went down. My point was that this thread is using the free services provided by chopcult to complain about chopcult. If you are that upset by them continuing a relationship with showclass, and you have every right to be, maybe it's time to move on.

Cisco726

Yeah that's the plan.

Get Adobe Flash player

Lets not do anything hasty. Take a few deep breaths

Get Adobe Flash player

Guy with the beer AKA "the lying sack of shit that was homies with a spineless, cancer money stealing piece of shit"s house.
    Look, I'm not condoning or condemning what's going on with the guys at Showclass. The magazine was lame long before all this supposedly went down. My point was that this thread is using the free services provided by chopcult to complain about chopcult. If you are that upset by them continuing a relationship with showclass, and you have every right to be, maybe it's time to move on.
    I try to give my friends every opportunity to not continue the wrongs I dislike in them. When the time comes to bury something, I want to know it's dead before I do. The guys from ShowClass have an easy out and always have. Own it. Say "We fuct up and backed the wrong horse. It made us look like shit and ruined whatever reputation we had." Shit is done and over if that's the road they took.

Unfortunately,

They've yet to take that road.

Cisco726

They pretty much came in and were like "These dumb motherfuckers will never realize the truth!! Morons!" and when they realized these dumb motherfuckers aren't so dumb after all they tucked their tail and hid instead of being big boys about and it saying they fucked up. It's beyond that and their silence has spoken volumes. So has this sites administrator by her actions.

BuckarooBanzai

Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds View Post
    Lets not do anything hasty. Take a few deep breaths
    I did just exactly this, tokin' on that shit hard bruh!

...ohh and hia guyz,...I'm BuckarooBanzai

#viva la cantina

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    I try to give my friends every opportunity to not continue the wrongs I dislike in them. When the time comes to bury something, I want to know it's dead before I do. The guys from ShowClass have an easy out and always have. Own it. Say "We fuct up and backed the wrong horse. It made us look like shit and ruined whatever reputation we had." Shit is done and over if that's the road they took.

Unfortunately,

They've yet to take that road.
    Good point. And well made.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't suppose anyone would be a peach and outline the origins of the sour feelings towards Showclass...? I'm trying to piece it together with all the comments, but it's still pretty vague...

Get Adobe Flash player

This country is run by liars, thieves, and murderers but yet we all live here.ya don't like it,leave.its just a fucking website.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMike View Post
    I don't suppose anyone would be a peach and outline the origins of the sour feelings towards Showclass...? I'm trying to piece it together with all the comments, but it's still pretty vague...
    1) Dude has cancer
    2) Friends have a benefit to raise money for him
    3) Nigger helps himself to funds so he can attend chopular event
    4) It is revealed that nigger is associated with NoClass.
    5) NoClass shows up here whining and denies said association
    6) Screenshot reveals nigger on NoClass masthead
    7)blah blah blah

Get Adobe Flash player

For those keeping score, this isn't the first exodus of 33ers. What was the battle cry? Chopper consortium or something?

Regardless, since he has popped back up I need to humble myself. Madriver was right, I was wrong. This place is not at all what it used to be.

Free mile.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    So theBCB goes and asks some questions, goes against Showclassless and gets the boot! Well, looks like choice has been made and it wasn't you guys. Guess I'll be next. I will not shut up about this.
    Viva La Revolucion!!!!
    SNFFSN!!!
    Viva La Cantina!!
    actually im thinking the copy pasta post in every thread on multiple subforums got him banned. I think some shady shit is going on around here but bcb didnt get banned for a relevant issue, just dumbfuckery

Share This