Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer
    You do realize that most of the guys on here would consider eleven a short day?
    By what I have read in the junk pile I think a lot of guys on here work very little do drugs all day and just dream of building bikes.....

It takes money to keep things going... I wonder how many people that are bitching the most had donated money to this site before it was sold?????

Comment

• loddytoddy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Cisco726
      Well, if what you've said is true then why stay in bed with those that,obviously, this community wants no part of? No money is being lost so why not just cut the ties? Why keep deleting threads that question this and ban members who also questioned your motives? Also, a straight answer would be nice and not the same dance around the actual question.

Comment

• howard
        • Dec 2013

so if isis wanted to post a add on this forum and you were offered a space in "kill everyone weekly" -it would be ok?????

i think this is my last post- kinda liked this place- but im not into supporting garbage companies who screw cancer patients-ive had that shit and dont see money as the cure all for ignorance

Comment

• Tattooo
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by howard
          but im not into supporting garbage companies who screw cancer patients-ive had that shit and dont see money as the cure all for ignorance

Can I ask a question?? Do you buy from them? Do you buy from CC?? So how are you supporting them??? I don't understand????

I don't think they wouldn't take money from isis nor would isis give two damns about CC....

Comment

• eroticjesus
            • Nov 2012

I get that people are pissed..
            But I don't think talking shit about Showclass is what got anyone banned.
            Showclass has been fuckmouthed on here for months without any fallout to the users here.
            All this reminds me of the music scene in the early 90's.
            Suddenly a small interesting group of fringey motherfuckers got all popular. Fanzines all faded away (I mean how many of you selvedge wearing latte sipping motherfuckers ever even read a fanzine, or responded to an add in one to get a mix tape?) and Tiger Beat suddenly had bands on the covers.
            Success breeds conformity. and dilutes the original message. 33 was successful. It was cool, local shows were cool, and they kinda blow now. It will all be in cycles. How soon before your favorite event turns into a mini sturgis?
            I think blaming the people who run this site because the "scene" is diluted with a bunch of poseurs who need a constant reminder of where to buy cool shit is a bit short sighted.

Comment

• howard
              • Dec 2013

if they have no issue trading add space with a fucktard company that supported a douche who stole from a cancer patient-
              trading add space with isis is fully acceptable-

i aint about the other bull shit- its about justifying reasons to keep that pos company running adds

it shows no class or common sense -

ive had fucking cancer and dont want fucktard excuses as to why they continue to have that magazine around

thats it-im done-
              to have some fucktards question why- they can go eat shit

Comment

• eroticjesus
                • Nov 2012

I feel ya. And yeah, I do think that a site that promotes this culture has some power (and maybe a responsibility) to help cut off a ties to a company like Showclass that obviously sucks and lies and continues to support a thief who steals from a cancer patient.
                But I really think these are all just growing pains from the dilution of this culture by popularity.

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

I've had many dear friends die with cancer..... But people keep saying they steal from cancer patents. What did they do? Is it just one person or do they do it to all patients? This is the first I have heard of it....

Comment

• howard
                    • Dec 2013

why dont you learn to fuckin read you ass-
                    no one said they steal- they said they support a thief who stole from cancer patient you fuckin moron

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                      • Oct 2013

I really did break the whole Chopper Underground...

Comment

• loddytoddy
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by turbonate
                        #freethebcb
                        11 hours today deleting posts and his existence.
                        phone in one hand blocking instagram users as well and deleting hashtags.
                        #click #click

Comment

• erikmustride
                          • Apr 2013

lisaballard has been nothing but good to me. Helped me out when I needed it.

Comment

• Youngblood
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                            The drama of all this shit is none of my business but I will say that I was incredibly happy to see that your post completely disrupted the chopular status quo

Comment

• Braaap
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                              good, it's bullshit anyway. a bunch of try-hards playing dress up.

Comment

• Braaap
                                • May 2013

Originally posted by LisaBallard
                                This lady works over 11 hours a day to keep this site going.

Please note - Kaistream LTD. does not receive any type of finical compensation from ANY of the PRINT Publications you see ChopCult associated with. We ( I) cross promote each other, they get FREE ads on the site and ChopCult.com gets FREE ads in their publication. I made all of these deals, Kaistream LTD. did not, they backed me up. It's relevant to cross promote and bring everyone together. I strongly believe in community and I have shown that daily. I have no other gain than to keep the site going for the members.
                                if it takes you 11 hours a day to run an established website you just might be terrible at what you do.

you've already displayed poor judgement and character by welcoming and sanctioning ShowClass on here, and you proved spineless in the Herrick debacle. grow some fucking balls and get some principles beyond the dollar.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;