Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EVILBLACKSABRE
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LinkBelt
    The new JP? If your refering to #vivalacantina so far it's everything and more of what the JP used to be before the communist take over of Kaistream and there yes man Lisa. I just use ChopCult now for the classifieds and recruiting in the JP. Me being here has a purpose for the greater good of the scene. Unlike you who doesn't even have a clue of what the revolution is about. Although thats OK you just sit right there and think long and hard about who's the joke. Like I said before if you want tech go to jockeyjournal.com ChopCult doesn't even compair to the jjs tech archives. And your fight about the JP being wasted space is futile the internet is nothing but space. So whats your concern again? The internet is going to run out of space? Now thats a joke.

Your still a sniveling little BITCH!!!
    "Me being here has a purpose for the greater good of the scene."

Fuck, spoken like a true hipster. Self-important, self-anointed defender of "THE SCENE".

Revolution? What fucking revolution? There's no revolution going on. If people want to leave and create a new forum then more power to them. Chop Cult isn't going anywhere. No one is going to bring this forum down with their "viva la cantina". Again, typical hipster, exaggerating the importance of your "cause" by calling it a "revolution". As if people actually gave a fuck.

Personally, I'm not a member of any "scene". I just like to ride bikes, work on bikes, look at bikes, and hang out with others who feel the same. Seems to me that only hipsters care about "the scene".

And if the reason you are still here is because you are trying to recruit members for another forum, why don't you stand up and start a thread specifically for that purpose instead of hiding in the tall grass and just hinting at it? If you're so courageous, start a thread with the title "Recruiting for a new forum", and in that thread you can talk about how much better the other forum is, and all the cool features it will contain. Because just going around in other threads posting "viva la cantina" doesn't really say much about what people can expect from the new forum or why they should join it.

If you're really on a mission here to promote some other forum, then why not go all out like you've got a pair of balls instead of just talking shit, like a sniveling little bitch?
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 11-15-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Another way to get members is to have a place in the log in section where they can join,unless it's invite only.I visited the site and can't join,and the only post I can read is the vivalacantina post.and I don't plan on doing instagram so that option won't work

Comment

• Hooligan80
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
        Because I can......Why are you here? Isn't the new JP working out???
        I've been here longer than you...

Comment

• Hooligan80
          • Jul 2010

By the way, I knew ChopCult would hit the PC shit and fall apart once KaiStream took over. Corporate bureaucratic bullshit..

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hooligan80
            I've been here longer than you...

Yep but I ride more and know more about bikes and that's what CC is about...... But I will say you know more about the junk pile..... LOL

Comment

• shovelwitch
              • Apr 2024

Yep but I ride more and know more about bikes and that's what CC is about...... But I will say you know more about the junk pile..... LOL
              Judging by your attitude here you strike me as being one insecure and unfulfilled dude.

60 is a time to take up smoking blunts, hipsters are a decade away from running the planet get over it homie.

Bernie Sanders for prez.

Sorry for being an internet bully, but no one here gives a shit so yeah, there's that.

Try wearing some 511skinny levi's bro. I think half your problem is your nuts have been hanging too low for your own good, strap them bitches up and accept the world has changed, or start watching Glenn Beck and drooling while bitching about Obama being a Ni**er, Muslim, Commie, Atheist, Fag, Addict blah blah blah..........

Baby Boomers man,
              They had it so right
              and fucked it up so wrong.

Comment

• DickNickelson
                • Nov 2015

I can only hope that by the time I'm 60 I have something better to do than haunt chopcult all day. Don't you have grandchildren or something in your life to fill the void? All you do is talk shit about the JP, yet, you're always fucking here. You talk like your above all the stupid drama, but you're always knee deep in it. You claim to ride and wrench all the time but you're little green light never goes off, you're always here. You talk shit about the people who say they hate this place but never leave while you're doing the same exact shit in the JP. Get the fuck out then. Just like in real life, you have no friends here, no one wants you. The people in my life that are 59 years old have careers and families. Not a single one of them has the kind of time that you have to sit on ChopCult and bitch at a bunch of twenty and thirty-somethings that are just fucking around on the internet. That's all it is too. You make it out to be so serious, we're all just fucking around. You're old man reactions are exactly what we want. You're like 15-20 years from death guy, find some better ways to spend your time.

Comment

• 53rigid
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by DickNickelson
                  I can only hope that by the time I'm 60 I have something better to do than haunt chopcult all day. Don't you have grandchildren or something in your life to fill the void? All you do is talk shit about the JP, yet, you're always fucking here. You talk like your above all the stupid drama, but you're always knee deep in it. You claim to ride and wrench all the time but you're little green light never goes off, you're always here. You talk shit about the people who say they hate this place but never leave while you're doing the same exact shit in the JP. Get the fuck out then. Just like in real life, you have no friends here, no one wants you. The people in my life that are 59 years old have careers and families. Not a single one of them has the kind of time that you have to sit on ChopCult and bitch at a bunch of twenty and thirty-somethings that are just fucking around on the internet. That's all it is too. You make it out to be so serious, we're all just fucking around. You're old man reactions are exactly what we want. You're like 15-20 years from death guy, find some better ways to spend your time.
                  Jumping in with both feet. Good first post, usually guys just do an intro.....

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

What was your other user ID here on CC..... Or are you afraid to use it or were you banned???? Either way a new guy doesn't hold any water with me.....

Comment

• Tattooo
                      • Sep 2012

You claim to ride and wrench all the time but you're little green light never goes off, you're always here. You talk shit about the people who say they hate this place but never leave while you're doing the same exact shit in the JP.

My computer is always on and yes I never log out... Man you have no idea what your talking about.... I bet you don't even have a bike like most in the JP..... When you sign back in to your other account I will respond to you new guy????? What a joke.....

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 53rigid
                        Jumping in with both feet. Good first post, usually guys just do an intro.....
                        LOL So you think he is a new guy??? WOW......

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shovelwitch
                          Judging by your attitude here you strike me as being one insecure and unfulfilled dude.

60 is a time to take up smoking blunts, hipsters are a decade away from running the planet get over it homie.

Bernie Sanders for prez.

Sorry for being an internet bully, but no one here gives a shit so yeah, there's that.

Try wearing some 511skinny levi's bro. I think half your problem is your nuts have been hanging too low for your own good, strap them bitches up and accept the world has changed, or start watching Glenn Beck and drooling while bitching about Obama being a Ni**er, Muslim, Commie, Atheist, Fag, Addict blah blah blah..........

Baby Boomers man,
                          They had it so right
                          and fucked it up so wrong.
                          No need to start doing drugs now....

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shovelwitch

Bernie Sanders for prez.

How wrong you are..... I'm not a Democrat.... And funny but I feel the same way..... I like it here, you people just don't get it so here I will stay.....

Comment

• BuckarooBanzai
                              • Apr 2024

Whats going to be fun, is when you realize we don't give a fuck about you, or this shit hole known as the "33". We're only continuing to come here until our new place is set up, so just hang tight dickface, we won't be around much longer, then Lisa/Kaistream can delete the JP, and watch their advertising revenue and web traffic plummet.

Comment

• 53rigid
                                • Mar 2010

LOL So you think he is a new guy??? WOW......
                                nope, just wanted in before the lock.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;