CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    shovelwitch

You know what man, you are a fine shit talker. My old ID was ihatecops and chopemall, both of which I burned. You have taken every hit I have dealt it stride so with that I say touche, if you laid off the hipster ranting (which is a broken record) I'd say you were aight.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    You know what man, you are a fine shit talker. My old ID was ihatecops and chopemall, both of which I burned. You have taken every hit I have dealt it stride so with that I say touche, if you laid off the hipster ranting (which is a broken record) I'd say you were aight.
    LOL You know I'm not the one that started the hipster calling but when I seen that it hit a nerve..... Well there you go....... If you will read back a page or two you will see what I'm talking about.....

You have to strike when the irons hot to use a old saying... LOL

Peace......

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    You forgot"GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN"lol
    LOL Yea what he said^^^^^^^^ Now what did he say???? LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

That's CRS.Can't remember...something?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    That's CRS.Can't remember...something?
    LOL I think the word your looking for is shit..... LOL I will help if I can....

Get Adobe Flash player

Yea that's the word.now why was I looking for it?

I'm sort of in 8leg's camp. I call those runwayiddiots: "Runner Uppers." I'm minding my own business choosing only the things I know, meaning, someone has a bike problem and posts a thread. So here I am trying to not answer it, but 'massage the thinking it out.' So it's just me and the OP is how I look at it, especially when I can knock out the 0 posts. I see 60 hits at the thread but no one is helping post wise. All of a sudden drama queen shittyits show up.

One of them begins to run up to me and starts in on the drama. So how is it I only chase tech questions, stay out of the drama, the runner upper is at it and this is how it begins. Are those the good old days you are talking about? That old fart causing the drama is start the fuck in wit me and you'll see.

Stay the fuck on the OP's problem not me. We understand that shit from you fucking drama queens? You go fucking threads up that only needed a page to answer and now it's 15 fucking pages and counting. I'll argue right down too the last splinter in your ass is the tweezers pulling out a shit load I told you so.

You want drama you came to the right place. Where were we?

Signed,

NOLTT (no one listens to turtle)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    dont worry we will all come back just to visit you.
    I hope you do...... I really mean it.... It's been fun.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by nighttripper View Post
    I dont get it, Showclass is awesome! why all the hate?

shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbish View Post
    I'm sort of in 8leg's camp. I call those runwayiddiots: "Runner Uppers." I'm minding my own business choosing only the things I know, meaning, someone has a bike problem and posts a thread. So here I am trying to not answer it, but 'massage the thinking it out.' So it's just me and the OP is how I look at it, especially when I can knock out the 0 posts. I see 60 hits at the thread but no one is helping post wise. All of a sudden drama queen shittyits show up.

One of them begins to run up to me and starts in on the drama. So how is it I only chase tech questions, stay out of the drama, the runner upper is at it and this is how it begins. Are those the good old days you are talking about? That old fart causing the drama is start the fuck in wit me and you'll see.

Stay the fuck on the OP's problem not me. We understand that shit from you fucking drama queens? You go fucking threads up that only needed a page to answer and now it's 15 fucking pages and counting. I'll argue right down too the last splinter in your ass is the tweezers pulling out a shit load I told you so.

Signed,

Hell yeah!
    CNRTLHUB is back!

Now where is Whiskeyhangover?

Get Adobe Flash player

hahaha, thinking the same thing. WTF is this guy talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbish View Post

Signed,

Huh?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by the1dude View Post
    Just an observation Hooligan. I noticed that every time someone asks if you own a bike, you deflect the question. Even before you left this last time. Do you own a motorcycle or just a member of the scene?
    I've owned a few bikes, but due to my recent divorce, I have nada for now. That will be remedied soon enough. A few of the bikes had threads on here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Cool LOL My flip phone won't do that.... LOL
    I'm surprised yo0u're not still rocking a pager... On a serious note though, for a guy that claims he rides more than anyone here, where do you find all the time to be here in the Junkpile? You seem to be here posting more than most of us, which is ironic for someone that seems to despise the junkpile and the people in it. You hipster starter pack will be mailed off shortly

Get Adobe Flash player

Tattoo

Only 5 more days ...and their never coming back...
    Last edited by 47str8leg; 11-21-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Tattoo

Oh they'll be back

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh yea I agree they will be back........ LOL For someone to say I'm on here all the time????? I have 784 post and they have 5215 post in 2 more years?????? Oh yea I'm on here all the time??? Yea right?????

LOL Hell he can't stay away!!!!!!!! Or can't count one???? LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Tattoo

I hope some do come back..... It's been fun........

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    Oh yea I agree they will be back........ LOL For someone to say I'm on here all the time????? I have 784 post and they have 5215 post in 2 more years?????? Oh yea I'm on here all the time??? Yea right?????

LOL Hell he can't stay away!!!!!!!! Or can't count one???? LOL
    Who are you talking to? Quoting helps... I've been here longer, and barely have more posts than you, which says a lot about your "riding more than anyone"

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Who are you talking to? Quoting helps... I've been here longer, and barely have more posts than you, which says a lot about your "riding more than anyone"

LOL Damn you can't count.... Lets see if I can help you with this... I've been on here for 3 years and 2 months and posted 786 times now..... You have been on here 5 years and 4 months and have 5,217...... Now that's not twice as long and you have 6.8 times more than I do.... In other words you have 1000 post each year you been here... I have 786 in 3 and a half years......

I didn't say I rode more than anyone. But it's for damn sure I ride more than you.....

WTF I'm through talking to you.....
    Last edited by Tattooo; 11-22-2015 at 1:13 PM.

Share This