CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Back to Cali.

shovelwitch

Default Back to Cali.

Man winter is coming here in Oklahoma, and I have realized I'm over this place. I have lived in Stillwater Oklahoma for almost nine years and I can't say that I could stand to make it nine more. Hell yeah shit is cheap, both on craigslist and housing prices but the wages are so dismally low buying anything on the internet is a kick in my wallets nuts. I grew up in SD and I miss that place every day, palm trees, dudes skating well into their 30's and people don't think they are child molesters, the beach, chopper events, mountains, the deserts, fuck.

Who has made the move to the golden state, and how did you do it? I'm working as a boiler/open drive centrifugal chiller plant mechanic and going to school to possibly become an electrical engineer with a focus on PLC, my wife is grinding out a masters in dianetics. I just want to get a two bedroom house w a garage to keep the chopper game going strong. I think about moving every day, but at times it seems like it is fucking unrealistic as hell, I just cant imagine me living my whole fucking life in Texas's little "special" cousin. That's right, I said it, Oklahoma looks up to big daddy Texas.
    Last edited by CRFyou; 10-22-2015 at 9:35 AM. Reason: Lord Xenu made me do it.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I KNEW IT !! I knew Okies thought that way about Texas , but just wouldn't admit it!

Get Adobe Flash player

L Ron Hubbard gives masters degrees?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    Hahaha!

And fake naval awards. Fucking L Ron... Such a scammer.

shovelwitch

Haha. #shaton

Cisco726

God damn! Are we connected at the brain or just the asshole? I thought the same thing! Jajaja!

Get Adobe Flash player

Had an apartment once where the previous tenant (who apparently went missing ) was into scientology. Oh the weird writings and pamphlets i got in the mail. Thats some strange shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    God damn! Are we connected at the brain or just the asshole? I thought the same thing! Jajaja!
    jajajaja.. same people force taught different languages my brown friend.

Get Adobe Flash player

ha.. I just saw the edit by CRFyou.

Cisco726

jajajaja.. same people force taught different languages my brown friend.

Get Adobe Flash player

true okie's don't even recognize texas as a state.

we consider it BAJA Oklahoma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so go ahead and move your whinin ass back to CALI .

word.

leon

shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by billybiltit View Post
    true okie's don't even recognize texas as a state.

we consider it BAJA Oklahoma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so go ahead and move your whinin ass back to CALI .

word.

leon
    See the insecurity folks. Sorry to hit the sore spot homie, the truth hurts sometimes. When Texas talks of seceding Oklahoma gets worried cause they are going to have to sit on big poppa's lap admittingly since the Federal Government couldn't give a shit less either way, well maybe paying for less SNAP benefits would be a good thing....Haha I really don't give a shit though, some people really do love Oklahoma. I just miss the Cali vibe.

Get Adobe Flash player

I hear you shovelwitch. Born and raised in San Diego and I'll never leave no matter how crowded, expensive, or anything. I don't care how many Prius driving fags are on the roads, we can split lanes right through em. You should definitely move back.

Get Adobe Flash player

Arkansas is pretty awesome, at least my part of it is, unless you're a douchebag, in which case arkansas sucks, never come here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shovelwitch View Post
    See the insecurity folks. Sorry to hit the sore spot homie, the truth hurts sometimes. When Texas talks of seceding Oklahoma gets worried cause they are going to have to sit on big poppa's lap admittingly since the Federal Government couldn't give a shit less either way, well maybe paying for less SNAP benefits would be a good thing....Haha I really don't give a shit though, some people really do love Oklahoma. I just miss the Cali vibe.
    just seen a chance to give a lil shit and show some state pride

my dad was the president of the sapulpa ok. chapter of the gypsies mc the whole time it existed (mid 70's).
    the gypsies are well represented in texas.
    i was born in 70 and was dragged to runs all over texas mexico and oklahoma.runnin with a pack of bikers kids drinkin wine outta skins hangin from choppers guys try to emulate now.
    so i've been talking shit back and forth with "Texans" about the texas oklahoma thing most of my life.
    in person with big old bikers that were proud of the state they called home.
    so if you think some transplanted cali boy whinin about leaving my home state hit a sore spot you got a nuther thing coming.

so take your jabs and i'll stick and move.

leon

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    Had an apartment once where the previous tenant (who apparently went missing ) was into scientology. Oh the weird writings and pamphlets i got in the mail. Thats some strange shit.
    Yep, for supposedly enlightened mother fuckers they are pretty stupid. My brother was into that shit before he died, maybe he just thought they might have the answer to AIDS, but they keep sending shit in his name. Follows us when we move, because I'm lazy and move the "whole family" at the PO. Bro's been dead damn near 20 years and no matter how many times I tell them he's DEAD I still get mail from them for him. Tribe still sends stuff to my dad too and he's been dead for a bit too. Maybe their computer programs don't have an entry for a dead person to stop mailing shit.

man cali? really? ive never been there but just the horror storys turn me off.

ive traveled in oklahoma often and it is pretty bleak in places. low wages are one thing but they can be offset by cost of living.

i live in sw MO. not that far from yu. wages here are low but freedoms are high. i can do anything i want to do.

i put a hi value on freedom. freedom is not what cali is about.

food is free here.i can grow it or walk a cupple hundred yards and shoot it.

im prob diff than yu, i could not even imagine living amongst a bunch of sik cali fuks trying to tell me what to do.

if i want to shoot my rifle at 6 in the morning im gonna do it. if i want to butcher a deer in my front yard im probably gonna do it. no one is gonna say a thing.

weigh your freedoms with the money you can make is all i ask.

I need to squat some dust in the desert; either Ca, Nv, or Az...dig a septic, a well, set up some solar and just fucking ride.

shovelwitch

Crf you son of a bitch.

Yeah Mr. Black, Cali there is nothing like having the sound of palm trees waving in the breeze on a perpetually warm SoCal day. It's so much sun I actually think it fucks with you cause every body that moves to the midwest from Cali is considered raving mad. The desert is cool too, the vibe is fucking outrageous. I always thought the desert was like the last region inhabited by the spirits of the natives massacred by the greed machine, the nights in the far desert are piercing to the soul. There is a peyote church in Arizona I have been wanting to hit up, bang out there on the shovel and I'll pay $60 to commune with the spirits. You drink a tea and camp out all night. Billy I'm just kicking you in the nuts man, thanks for being cool. Oklahoma has some cool history for sure, Woody Guthrie has a profound story (I have been meaning to read "Bound for Glory"). I just ain't feeling the vibe man, I'm not saying anything is wrong with the OK, my soul ain't feeling it man, and that shit is on me. I'm sure if you were living in a condo @ mission beach you'd be missing grassy plains and painted skies. Hit me up for a beer free of charge anytime homes. Shadowclutch I'll see you @ BF8 hombre.

Share This