CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Stolen Bike, Pittsburgh PA

A cat I know had his bike stolen.

I would like to ask the Pittsburgh folk in the bike world to keep a look out: Apparently there is an individual that *really* wanted my motorcycle more than I did. I came out from work in Downtown Pittsburgh to find My 2004 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail stolen yesterday. The rear right turn signal had just broken yesterday morning, so they may be trying to fix that. It also has an alarm system so the thief may also be trying to get the electrical system fixed (the alarm shuts it off). The fender lights have a tendency to turn off when she's driving down the road. There are rust streaks coming from the nuts mounting the passenger floorboards along the chrome and the engine roll bar has the chrome peeling just under the highway pegs. Also, the right side saddlebag sags on the top, as it doesn't have the plastic edging bar in the top of it. The licence # is N5838, the VIN # ends in 219 and there are a bit over 74K miles on her. Contact the Pittsburgh Police if you see it.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

that looks like mount washington.I grew up in the burgh an sorry to say that thing is in parts by now.hope you had insurance.does the alarm company offer anything since theyre product did not work ?sorry man good luck catching the "jagoff" told I grew up there.youse guys should see if there are any surveillance cameras in the area.used to be a lot of bikes parked in the triangle by the county jail.parking garages have cameras now dont they,check every one in a 4-5 block radius of where you were parked that may have ended up in a pickup and you might luck out an get a plate number,its up to you so act quick ,police are useless in the situation other than to take a report,convenience stores all kinda places have them big brother eyes on. theives are one thing I dont miss about the steel city.again good luck

Share This