CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by FredoSNR View Post

some of the hits in that are just brutal. The large 2 handed axes hitting the helmets make me cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    grown men who play Airsoft are Liberace gay.
    True that. When I was a kid we didn't have that airsoft shit. We played for real with BB guns. I used to wear my dad's old school metallic blue snowmobile helmet with bubble face shield. It was heavy and hot but beat taking a shot to the face. That shit hurt worse than a bee sting, and the welt it left behind was pretty hard to explain to Mom.

We also threw rocks and had apple fights. Take a stick and whittle-down one end to a point, then ram an apple onto it. Then you can wing it at someone with majestic heavenly force. Such velocity really fucking hurts. Oh I long for those days again. Many a good fistfight started from these kiddy-wars.

Quote Originally Posted by deathmetaldan View Post
    some of the hits in that are just brutal. The large 2 handed axes hitting the helmets make me cringe
    Stuff like this only validates centuries of Polish jokes.

A friend and I used to hammer steel pipe flat hacksaw the end into points electrical tape a handle and beat the shit out of each other with them... busted knuckles and dislocated fingers were common.

I seriously doubt thats the same thing though.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Higgy View Post
    True that. When I was a kid we didn't have that airsoft shit. We played for real with BB guns. I used to wear my dad's old school metallic blue snowmobile helmet with bubble face shield. It was heavy and hot but beat taking a shot to the face. That shit hurt worse than a bee sting, and the welt it left behind was pretty hard to explain to Mom.

We also threw rocks and had apple fights. Take a stick and whittle-down one end to a point, then ram an apple onto it. Then you can wing it at someone with majestic heavenly force. Such velocity really fucking hurts. Oh I long for those days again. Many a good fistfight started from these kiddy-wars.
    Haha we did this shit too. The best was when you could find some walnuts during an "apple fight" Instant fucking winner when you had walnuts to throw instead of apples. Hahah such good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    Haha we did this shit too. The best was when you could find some walnuts during an "apple fight" Instant fucking winner when you had walnuts to throw instead of apples. Hahah such good memories.
    In the coastal NC area it was fucking magnolia pods before they seeded and bloomed... it looks a lot like hand grenades with the bonus of a stem to break off like pulling the pin. at around .75 lbs those sonovabitches felt like getting hit with a baseball.

I got 2 weeks detention and paddled in middle school for whipping a green pine cone busting a kid in the face... those things have spikes that cause the wound to welt up temendously... it was totally worth it to put that goon in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack View Post
    In the coastal NC area it was fucking magnolia pods before they seeded and bloomed... it looks a lot like hand grenades with the bonus of a stem to break off like pulling the pin. at around .75 lbs those sonovabitches felt like getting hit with a baseball.

I got 2 weeks detention and paddled in middle school for whipping a green pine cone busting a kid in the face... those things have spikes that cause the wound to welt up temendously... it was totally worth it to put that goon in his place.
    Ah yes, PINE CONES! Sonovabitch, I think I may have lobbed more pinecone grenades at other kids playing war than anything else. Good times.

Get Adobe Flash player

In the Bay Area we used wrist rockets and small plums with the big pit, Walnuts, BB guns and dirt clods. The tall grass would let you swing the dirt clod around like a slingshot.
    We did all live. I did have a buddy that lost an eye. It was cool though, his patch was on the same side as the Raider's logo, so he just became cooler.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by eroticjesus View Post
    In the Bay Area we used wrist rockets and small plums with the big pit, Walnuts, BB guns and dirt clods. The tall grass would let you swing the dirt clod around like a slingshot.
    We did all live.
    We used olives and pecans instead of plums and walnuts but, yeah.

Share This