Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beanhead78
    • Nov 2009

any og`s left?

anyone? its been ahwile. got some good shit in the works.pics soon. and no not my dick.
  • LinkBelt
    • Oct 2010

Hey Beanbrane, not really that we are left just got back here before you. This is getting fucking strange. Someones going to think we planned some kinda reunion toure or some shit.

Comment

• LinkBelt
      • Oct 2010

I myself just recently came back around, withen the next week Hooligan80, and gyro showed up all of us after an extended absence from here. Now ole beanhead is back. Rubmen and some of the others never left. It's starting to feel like the good old days around here.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
        • Apr 2024

OG ,...think I've been 'round this shitpot for 5-6 years(despite what my profile says) ,...that "OG" enuff?

Comment

• turbonate
          • Sep 2010

Yep

Comment

• Rubman
            • Dec 2011

I'm not OG in the least. Fuck ChopCult.

Comment

• LinkBelt
              • Oct 2010

Oh I forgot about "Moose" Knuckleduster.

Comment

• beanhead78
                • Nov 2009

i think most of us are on facebook now check me out jason mathews from flint mi. throw me a request and ill add you to my group. youll recognize a bunch of us. its like junkpile but way cooler. more bike and hot rod related with the fuck off twist. and no tough guys allowed. plus you get to see cool burnouts and the shit i got in the works right now. good time.
                Last edited by beanhead78; 10-12-2015, 8:22 PM. Reason: im retarded

Comment

• beanhead78
                  • Nov 2009

i thought hooligan was a mod. why did he jet out? same reason all the non assholes left?

Comment

• beanhead78
                    • Nov 2009

shit lots of things have changed with me. got off the booze and drugs. smoke weed all day eeryday still but that shits healthy. i laid the sporty down a couple days ago on my test run right after i ran through everything, fresh sporty with lots of new goodies. just sittin waiting to find a drive sprocket cover. id make one but ive always liked the way the sporty bottom end looks like. swapmeet this weekend but all my homies got serious shit going on. i got one friend to come and watch my booth while i shop but he dont ride and hes one of those marine vets that gets drunk and starts fights.

Comment

• Spade115
                      • May 2010

Hey bean. I remember you from when i first joined lol welcome back man

Comment

• LinkBelt
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by beanhead78
                        shit lots of things have changed with me. got off the booze and drugs. smoke weed all day eeryday still but that shits healthy. i laid the sporty down a couple days ago on my test run right after i ran through everything, fresh sporty with lots of new goodies. just sittin waiting to find a drive sprocket cover. id make one but ive always liked the way the sporty bottom end looks like. swapmeet this weekend but all my homies got serious shit going on. i got one friend to come and watch my booth while i shop but he dont ride and hes one of those marine vets that gets drunk and starts fights.
                        Yeah Bro, I hear ya. Things changed so fast for me too. Lost my sister to cancer. Thats when I fell off from the CC for the most part. Then a few months ago I lost my mom, she past in her sleep here at the house.

I quit drinking for the most part. Pluse some other life altering events. Hell I came so close to se)ing both my Triumph projects. I did sell my IH though.

Sometimes life is fucked up.

Comment

• LinkBelt
                          • Oct 2010

Where is that fucking Cunt bag CRFyou anyway?

Comment

• H34TH3N
                            • Aug 2009

Since bout day one....just lurk mostly tho....

Comment

• LinkBelt
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by H34TH3N
                              Since bout day one....just lurk mostly tho....
                              So what your like the comunity flaser or some shit? Lurking around like some kinda perv till OGs are asked about. Now you want to jump out from behind the bushes waving your pecker in the air.

You do relize most of us are men here, right.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;