Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeZerga78
    • Mar 2014

1999 Suzuki Marauder vz800

this is ol' Suzi, it's the bigger version of the ls650, she's a fun bike but not too popular for people who build bikes, nobody makes hardtails or frames for them. I put some struts in and mounted a sissy bar and new fender, I think a hardtail would make it look so much better. I know you don't make hardtails for these bikes but I'm having my friend take some measurements on his savage's back end to see how they match up. They're similar except the savage has a single tube back bone and the marauder has a weird double thing going on, but if I cut the hardtail's backbone off and just used the bottom end I think it would fit on the marauder. If I had measurements of the hardtail I could tell you... Anyways this bike is a work in progress and it would be cool to make it a real chopper, but if you already know it's not possible to make it fit I understand.

Comment

• CreeperJake
      • May 2015

I'm in the same boat as that guy up there ^^^ I have an 04 vz800 so I'm out, but I just wanted to pop in and say this is a badass giveaway. Very awesome of CC to put these contests on and cool of companys like voodoo to contribute. Good luck to those that are able to participate.

Comment

• hotrodchris54
        • Mar 2014

Here is my little kz440. It is a "hardtail" but not a true "hardtail." I did what I could with what I had. I got some more pics on my instagram (hotrodchriz). I think a true hardtail would really set it off. Shout out to voodoo vintage and chop cult for this awesome giveaway!

Comment

• car99r
          • Jul 2011

How bout this? 1978 K Model CB750. In excellent shape, daily rider. Had no intentions of cutting up a fine specimen but for the board and chance to stick a Voodoo Vintage hardtail on it I am game. The purist will shit... bwahahahaha

Instagram: car99r

Attached Files

Comment

• deviant
            • Oct 2015

1973 Suzuki GT380

Click image for larger version

Name:	cNQFAEODSvpoQS3L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	1286188

Comment

• adollarwodbnice
              • May 2015

Picked up my CB550 a few years ago and rode it around for almost 2 years then I had enough money to buy a cool Sportster. In August of this year a lady pulled out in front of me and I wrecked the sporty. Although I kinda regret not buying it back from the insurance company, they gave me plenty of money for the bike and more.

I originally planned to get an old road king and make it a hard tail with the money i got for the sporty. But, recently I got smart and remembered that I have a sweet CB550 in my garage. It has a few small issues like the brakes needing done and a dent in the tank which I planned to fix at some point in time. But, other than that it does everything right. I have the money to get everything else right on the bike and clean it up really nice; only thing left would be to hard tail it so WHY NOT?! Also, i'm a photographer so if i get this it will incline me to make a huge build thread out of it which everyone loves!

Name:	IMG_5296.jpg
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	1286250
              Attached Files
              Last edited by adollarwodbnice; 10-18-2015, 8:10 PM.

Comment

• TheTomCat
                • Oct 2015

Picked up a 75 cb550 hack chop that ive slowly been fixing but it desperately needs a legit hardtail not a welded swing arm...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150925_110340.jpg
Size:	321.2 KB
ID:	1286275

Instagram tim_hessek

Comment

• williej87
                  • Jun 2012

not entering, but i bought a hard tail from these guys a little while back and they are excellent to work with!

Comment

• DPierce
                    • Aug 2014

Name:	IMG_8552.jpg
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	1286354 this is my 1977 cb 550 i also have a cb500 and a cb650 pretty sure they are all the same frame, been waiting to hard tail one of these for some time now, it would be this 1971 cb500….insta, @D.PIERCE.0
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by DPierce; 10-21-2015, 9:21 AM.

Comment

• Dinnertimedave
                      • Aug 2012

Will this do as an entry?? Not all in one piece on the picture as I had to strip it to get it in the back of the car. Bought it for my lady, a '79 KZ750 twin. Planning on hardtail, single top tube, nice spoked rims, Hopefully it'll turn out classy. I know I'm a long way away but I'll help with the shipping

Name:	PIC_0106.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1286376

Comment

• rshutchinson
                        • Sep 2014

Bought this 1980 XS400 for my dad last year with plans to build it come winter but then I bought another 400 for my wife and his bike got put on the back-burner. Her's is finished so December is likely when we'd get started on his and a nice Voodoo would fit perfect.

Last edited by rshutchinson; 10-27-2015, 6:05 PM.

Comment

• JuanCarlito
                          • Aug 2014

Name:	cb650 bobbed.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	1287091

Would you consider a general entry? This bike is the first one I ever build, a 1979 CB650 and I would have loved a true hard tail on her! I have another partial 81' CB650 sitting here at my place that could be an option OR if picked I could buy a rescue donor bike at that time and document the whole thing?? Anything but my current 86 XV750 will work lol

Comment

• Cledizzle
                            • Jun 2013

KZ750 needs a better hard tail!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1287173Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1287174

Comment

• slagged
                              • Oct 2014

'03 Suzuki Savage. Click image for larger version

Name:	OEM0wZP.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1287175Click image for larger version

Name:	f4rcPPy.jpg
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	1287176 Been putting around on this guy since last October, haven't really changed much but bought quite a few parts to make it my own. Haven't installed anything yet cause I was debating if I'd hardtail it or not!

Comment

• revmike
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SOLAMF
                                my 1990 Yamaha radian
                                I hope she's in charge of all the sawing ....

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;