Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	finished.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	64787

my 86 what can i say, its a nice bike but would be a whole lot better with cleaner lines and the flow of hard tail. it was the original goal but the money ran out.

Would love a hardtail on my bike!

Name:	IMG_7210.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	64824

Name:	sportster.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	64832 Here is my project, 1982 XLH. Hole in transmission. plan to use Led Sled Fender, Oil Bag and Battery mount Too

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well i see i in line got a 98 sportster would love to hard tail Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151029_003822.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	305.2 KB 
ID:	65094
    just started my thread for my build so ill throw myhat in the ring.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	65155

Here is my submission 1973 Ironhead Sporty, build thread on Instagram (@NaturalLivingMan) and on ChopCult will be created if I win

Thank you for offering this opportunity too all of us!

BostonBob here. Ipicked up this 86 Sporty for next to nothing a couple of years ago. My plan was to hardtail it and customize it to make it mine. The project stalled as life got in the way. When I saw the hardtail give away contest it fired me up again for this bike. My plans are to hardtail it, stock length springer, 200mm rear spoke wheel, lots of powder coat, polished aluminum, stainless fasteners, cool simple paint. I get lots of ideas from ChopCult the best site on the web.

Get Adobe Flash player

First of all Good luck to everyone !

My name is Joe 28 years old and this is why i would like to win, im a freelance photographer and the fact of we need to create a build up..thread album or feature make the reason why im here + the fact im doing it right now with my Sporty and im poor and a bunch of hole in my pockets

I bought my first bike 3month ago and since i got it.. i pass 24hours to figured out how my build up will be and will looks, shooping parts all days..whitout the half of money to afford it..dreaming at job just thinking banging up the street on my sporty hardtail conversion rocking my bobber seat and that springer banger but..well i need this to make right !

Since i hve my bike i bought some parts (seat,springs,DNA springer fork,Oil Tank,tank lift,relocation coil, key ignition relocate,flake and more) next is 2 Firestone Champion tire rocking 16" & 21" stance, chain conversion,big paint job(frame,rims,hardware, powder coating and for finish the final welding to fit this piece of art to my frame and terrorize all my neighborhood !

Instagram @Slowlydjo
    Flickr scrapbook https://www.flickr.com/gp/97465561@N04/p8y222

I have already starting posting picture of my build, i took picture of each step and it's just the beginning so anyway if i can't win i Will make watever i need to do for achieve my bae !

Finger crossed and thanks ChopCult & Led Sled Customs for the chance Awesome teams behind the wheels !!!

Default Hardtail Giveaway.

This is just the incentive I need to start a project that has been on the "Honey DO List" for over a year. My girlfriends first bike was a 77 Sporty Ironhead that has been sitting in her father's Michigan garage since she bought a custom Softail. That was almost 20 years ago. About a year ago, her father asked us to come get it, as he needed the space. We hauled it all the way down to Fort Lauderdale a little over a year ago. Kendra and I talked about making it into a hardtail bar hopper.

It sure would be nice to have the frame portion of this build to be a freebee. Good luck all.

Views:	8 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	65273

So I think my 00 1200 is SERIOUSLY in need of a hardtail.
    I bought her in June from my mother, the first owner. She's sad to see her get modified but.. Sorry mom!

Did I mention this has always been a girls bike? Yep. Mother now daughter.

Anyways, it sits super goofy and I'm pretty short.. I've also been fighting just about everyone on whether or not I should hardtail it - they think I can't handle it. I beg to differ.
    I really want to go short 60s custom style, springer front, wassel tank and fender, which I will be painting myself (I'm learning to paint at work!) and I'm attempting to do as much work as I can myself, and at least assist with what I can't. (I can't weld yet!)

Did I mention that on Halloween.. I was innocently parked in a parking lot, and a drunk kid RAN INTO my parked bike?
    As you can see,I have great luck. Wait.. No. No. I have awful luck.
    But I figured it's worth a try. Can't win if you don't play, right?
    Anyways, there's a lot of girls riding now, but not a whole lot who ride hardtails.. I'd kill to be one with a bitchin bike.

*crosses fingers*

Views:	4 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	65274 one more!

Get Adobe Flash player

my bike is a 13' Iron 883 I named the "FOPO stalker" AKA "buyers remorse."
    Ive done lots of mods (wallet opening), paint (done myself), but I'm ready to do the heavy stuff. If i were to win, i would do a EFI to CARB conversion and obviously hard tail. i have skills and tools to do it, so lets put it to good use!

Name:	IMG_0886.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	336.5 KB 
ID:	65309

Name:	IMG_0887.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	340.3 KB 
ID:	65310

Name:	IMG_0893.jpg 
Size:	324.7 KB 
ID:	65311

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	320.1 KB 
ID:	65312
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1278.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	e.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	65317

We won this little 883 in a raffle for a downed rider. Planning on a total tear down and rebuild with a big bore in the future.

Get Adobe Flash player

Greetings brothers and sisters!
    This is a full blown rock and roll situation.

This is my machine. 1968 XLH.
    A few months ago I started working with a friend of mine who has vintage motorcycle shop. I bought this ironhead and couldn't wait to get it on the road. I had to fix the clutch and shortly after had an issue with the trans. I found a crack in the case of the gearbox. It was a pretty huge bummer. I guess thats just the way she goes sometimes. Currently I have the engine out for repairs and the bike stripped down for a rebuild. I have big goals to customize it and get it looking rad. I was searching the internet for a hardtail and had my eye on a Led Sled tail prior to seeing this thread. It looks like a quality design; I would have one already if I had the bread. Enough of my nonsense, here's the bike....

Good Luck Good People!

Name:	001.jpg 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	65421
    Last edited by GallopingGhost; 11-10-2015 at 10:58 PM.

Damn,I was just telling the wife I want to turn "her" bike into a hard tail,and now I see this.This contest would sure help convince her "she" needs one.

I purchased my first Harley Sunday. It has broken rear motor mount and the frame section is broken above and below the motor mount. It's a 1981 sportster and the rear swingarm is a square tubing ugly thing. If I won the hard tail, it would give me a solid area to mount the engine mount to, instead of trying to weld up the broken one and make this bike a lot sexier than the current swingarm setup. I can post all my progress on this site and Instagram and Facebook. It'll be an easy decision to make this a cool rigid if I win. I have a cool oil tank, revtech gas tank and springer front end sitting in the garage waiting for a build like this. Otherwise it'll probably stay mostly stock.

Name:	IMG_20151116_171848.jpg 
Size:	283.5 KB 
ID:	65558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151116_171751.jpg 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	65559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151116_171812.jpg 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	65560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151116_171831.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	273.7 KB 
ID:	65561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151116_171916.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	65562

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	IMG951458_2.jpg 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	65637Click image for larger version. 

ID:	65637Click image for larger version. 

ID:	65637

Picked up this 97 to bring back from the dead. Frontend gone,frame bent but solid motor. I've been collecting some parts already but I am in need of a led sled hardtail. Help me save this innocent left for dead sporty into a bad ass lanesplitting machine. Thanks to chopcult.com and led sled putting this giveaway together and good luck to everyone. Ig. Red1983300

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm a broke Harley service tech who has been dying to build my own chopper. Now that the season is over I will have plenty of time to build and document the process. If I win the contest, I will gladly come pick it up and save you guys the hassle of shipping!

Instagram: Popcultureloser

Last edited by LoFi66; 11-19-2015 at 8:23 PM.

well i got lucky and managed to get my hands on this 73 in an 83 frame SUPER CHEAP, so this is the bike i want to do a rigid old school build on. this is the perfect bike to do a top to bottom custom build on. i want to run this as simple and basic as possible, minimalist, no signals, kick only, BDL open primary set up, amf 125 tank, tossing around a 4 under springer front end or upgrading to the evo 39mm front end, if i go springer ill do spokes, if i go 39mm front end im going to go with harley mag wheels and 4 under front end with fork shrouds.

Name:	ironhead.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	65797

Get Adobe Flash player

Never done and hopefully a hardtail is up next! Here's mine that I would love to cut up this winter. My instagram musakakpindi

Get Adobe Flash player

91 crazy Frank'enstein quad cam death trap

Share This