Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shovelwitch
    • Apr 2024

If money was no option.

I know a lot of you junkpilers are on the grind. Looking to make it to that next check, with the broke down sled in in the garage, and the mouths to feed or the medical bills to pay. So fuck all that shit, let pretend you had no idea you were a Rockafeller and a distant uncle punched out leaving you 50mil, or that powerball payed off and you won the mega lotto. What do you do tomorrow? Knock back a six and spill out what you would do IF money was no option: I know for a fact I'd least get a torch, a pan, and maybe a dental plan.
  • OleDirtyDoc
    • Jul 2013

My MC needs a cool clubhouse...

Comment

• SpookyCC
      • Sep 2013

Pay off all my bills, my family's bills.

Buy a new RV, and travel the country looking for good places to buy land.

Those would be my initial actions..
      Last edited by SpookyCC; 10-08-2015, 9:27 PM.

Comment

• AROK
        • Dec 2011

Give a bunch of it to my folks so they can retire. Buy property. Start some businesses. Go on road trips. Buy tons of cameras, guns, motorcycles, etc.

In that order.

Comment

• J63M
          • Jan 2015

Give some to the family so I don't seem like I'm a irresponsible asshole, then once that's done, go be an irresponsible asshole for the rest of my suddenly well-pampered life.

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
            • Dec 2013

I'd do a lot of things.

But I often have this fantasy when I go to fast-food places and the workers are really friendly-

I'd like to walk in, wait until the counter is clear of customers, and then quietly inform the workers that I'm going to give each of them $1000, and then start handing out envelopes of cash. That would give me pleasure.

I know what it's like to work for shitty pay. And I know what a difference $1000 can make in the life of someone scraping by on minimum wage. As it is, I like to tip, and the reactions I get when I give $5 to some fast-food worker who never expected it leaves a smile on my face and makes my day.

I play the lottery, so maybe someday.
            Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-08-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Hubbard
              • Dec 2010

First thing would be a state of the art chrome tank in the living room of my new stone castle, and a world class polishing crew to use it. Then put a pile of cash away for my son to inherit. I've already got tools and machinery so maybe a stockpile of free machining stainless and 6061 aluminum. Get Joe Satriani to move next door. Stock up on food, lock the fuckin doors, and enjoy the rest of my life.

Comment

• Cisco726
                • Apr 2024

Pay off all my bills, buy a house, another bike, a 51 Merc, pay off the parents house, and put my money to work. Once I got that set up nice I'd also help random strangers that look like they need it. Honestly, I'd love to build an apartment complex for the homeless to get on their feet again. There's so much I'd like to do. Donate a shit load of money to my kids school cause they've helped us so much so I'd love to repay them.

Comment

• SpookyCC
                  • Sep 2013

Comment

• turbonate
                    • Sep 2010

Honestly I'd probably die in a high speed accident in some overpowered pile of shit or some kind of overdose. I'd like to say how philanthropic I'd be, but this is probably closer to the truth.

Comment

• Cisco726
                      • Apr 2024

That reminds me, I'd also start smoking weed again cause I don't need to pass no piss test or worry about rules n shit!!

Comment

• rigidchop
                        • Feb 2011

Buy a large piece of land, and build an underground bunker to keep the crazies away, family included.

Comment

• Pine18
                          • Feb 2015

Probably travel the world for a year or so. Buy a few houses in the US and Central America. Sports car and new Truck. Pay off any of my family debt. Give my boys a million each, and I have about six more Harley's I want to get.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                            • Jul 2014

put my kids through school. pay off my house. take my wife to that fancy expensive restaurant.
                            buy property in a tropical setting and move there.
                            drugs.. lots of drugs.

Comment

• oldpunk
                              • Oct 2013

I'd throw the old lady a mil, shake her hand and say it was nice knowing you.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;