CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    shovelwitch

Default If money was no option.

I know a lot of you junkpilers are on the grind. Looking to make it to that next check, with the broke down sled in in the garage, and the mouths to feed or the medical bills to pay. So fuck all that shit, let pretend you had no idea you were a Rockafeller and a distant uncle punched out leaving you 50mil, or that powerball payed off and you won the mega lotto. What do you do tomorrow? Knock back a six and spill out what you would do IF money was no option: I know for a fact I'd least get a torch, a pan, and maybe a dental plan.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

My MC needs a cool clubhouse...

Get Adobe Flash player

Pay off all my bills, my family's bills.

Buy a new RV, and travel the country looking for good places to buy land.

Those would be my initial actions..
    Last edited by SpookyCC; 10-08-2015 at 9:27 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Give a bunch of it to my folks so they can retire. Buy property. Start some businesses. Go on road trips. Buy tons of cameras, guns, motorcycles, etc.

In that order.

Get Adobe Flash player

Give some to the family so I don't seem like I'm a irresponsible asshole, then once that's done, go be an irresponsible asshole for the rest of my suddenly well-pampered life.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd do a lot of things.

But I often have this fantasy when I go to fast-food places and the workers are really friendly-

I'd like to walk in, wait until the counter is clear of customers, and then quietly inform the workers that I'm going to give each of them $1000, and then start handing out envelopes of cash. That would give me pleasure.

I know what it's like to work for shitty pay. And I know what a difference $1000 can make in the life of someone scraping by on minimum wage. As it is, I like to tip, and the reactions I get when I give $5 to some fast-food worker who never expected it leaves a smile on my face and makes my day.

I play the lottery, so maybe someday.
    Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 10-08-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

First thing would be a state of the art chrome tank in the living room of my new stone castle, and a world class polishing crew to use it. Then put a pile of cash away for my son to inherit. I've already got tools and machinery so maybe a stockpile of free machining stainless and 6061 aluminum. Get Joe Satriani to move next door. Stock up on food, lock the fuckin doors, and enjoy the rest of my life.

Cisco726

Pay off all my bills, buy a house, another bike, a 51 Merc, pay off the parents house, and put my money to work. Once I got that set up nice I'd also help random strangers that look like they need it. Honestly, I'd love to build an apartment complex for the homeless to get on their feet again. There's so much I'd like to do. Donate a shit load of money to my kids school cause they've helped us so much so I'd love to repay them.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Honestly I'd probably die in a high speed accident in some overpowered pile of shit or some kind of overdose. I'd like to say how philanthropic I'd be, but this is probably closer to the truth.

Cisco726

That reminds me, I'd also start smoking weed again cause I don't need to pass no piss test or worry about rules n shit!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Buy a large piece of land, and build an underground bunker to keep the crazies away, family included.

Get Adobe Flash player

Probably travel the world for a year or so. Buy a few houses in the US and Central America. Sports car and new Truck. Pay off any of my family debt. Give my boys a million each, and I have about six more Harley's I want to get.

Get Adobe Flash player

put my kids through school. pay off my house. take my wife to that fancy expensive restaurant.
    buy property in a tropical setting and move there.
    drugs.. lots of drugs.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd throw the old lady a mil, shake her hand and say it was nice knowing you.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd buy an Island. And buy a bunch of midgets to wear fez hats and carry spears as my personal guard.
    Then, I would pay people to walk into Wal-Mart and shit on the floor. I would do this enough until there were copycats and then I would retire to my midget island.

Get Adobe Flash player

Buy a nice amount of land build a house in dead center, tall wall. some animals.

Pay family bills off (sister/mother)

open a buisness. and build a car with the misses and friends.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by eroticjesus View Post
    I'd buy an Island. And buy a bunch of midgets to wear fez hats and carry spears as my personal guard.
    Then, I would pay people to walk into Wal-Mart and shit on the floor. I would do this enough until there were copycats and then I would retire to my midget island.
    This is where its at. My midgets would alternate between stormtrooper and robocop costumes. I would buy a big ass helicopter, with a bar in it, and me and my midget army would fly around to protest rallies, especially ones by women, and roll in. We would drop the ramp on the chopper, and the midgets would be in cages pulled by chicks in bikinis harnessed to it into the middle of the bullshit, where I would release the midgets. Said midgets would then run about shitting everywhere.

Something about protest rallies piss me off, and I would use my wealth to show that no matter what, someone can and will shit on you. Or have their midgets shit on you.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd buy Shovelwitch a decent meal

Get Adobe Flash player

Same as most I guess.
    Take care of the immediate family. Set them up decent where they would have no issues.
    Then I would probably help a friend get his rod n chop business get to where it needs to be.
    While in the meantime I would finish my bike, buy the woman a house at the beach of her choice.
    Since I love living where I live I would add a bigger garage, more tools, more bikes n rods.
    Then hire a non English speaking maid to clean up after me.
    And sometime in that mass of confusion I would organize a cross country ride with some friends and see the country before ending it all in a high speed ride to hell fuelled by massive amounts of things that impair your common sense and judgment.

Share This