Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turbonate
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Saltytonk
    first let me address the fucked up way you asked the question......You should have asked if money were no obstacle.......
    Because trust me I've lived far too long in the state that money wasn't an option...

But if I came into an ass pot full of money I would get my kids thru school .... And buy myself a 67 split window corvette , blue metallic.
    And I would buy a 65 Mustang . A knucklehead . and a new shop.
    A 67 split window?

Comment

• ratrodder69
      • Jul 2014

I've thought about this a lot! I'd pay everything off buy a big ass piece of property and build a little house in the middle with a big ass garage and a bigger work shop then I'd hire me one of my buddies to come hang out and build crazy shit every day! I would not own one thing bought from a store! If it ain't custom it ain't mine!!! I would sell the shit I make at a loss just so I can fuck the government as much as I can on my taxes!
      Oh ya and travel the world with my wife

Comment

• shovelwitch
        • Apr 2024

On a serious note, I have always wanted to make a 1960 impala lowrider. Lots of chrome, a deep brandywine candy paint with a black base, wire wheels, white interior, no top, and a throwback hydraulic set up using the old school airplane pumps. Folks in Stillwater Oklahoma wouldn't be able to handle a white boy leaning and slamming that shit all the way to walmart.

Comment

• loddytoddy
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by shovelwitch
          On a serious note, I have always wanted to make a 1960 impala lowrider. Lots of chrome, a deep brandywine candy paint with a black base, wire wheels, white interior, no top, and a throwback hydraulic set up using the old school airplane pumps. Folks in Stillwater Oklahoma wouldn't be able to handle a white boy leaning and slamming that shit all the way to walmart.
          you just described my dream lowrider down to the paint.. except you're off by a year.. either direction..

Comment

• turbonate
            • Sep 2010

I'd buy the 55 from two lane blacktop, actually both of the surviving ones. The #1 car became the car Falfa drove in American Graffitti, and the #2 car (the one used for interior shots) was rebuilt to the exact specs of the original #1 car. Then the FXR from Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

Comment

• Grantman
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Rubman
              I really love you. I will meet you some day, and we will drink like you're 25 again.

Edit: And then I will meet your wife, and possibly other members of your family, and we'll both pretend like I'm just a normal guy from New Jersey, and not Rubsy From The Internet. We'll go to dinner, and probably have a respectable time. If you have a daughter, she'll probably fall in love with me, but out of respect for you -- and only you -- I will not get her pregnant.
              I'll give it a shot. You'd be a vast improvement over the piece of shit that she's dating now. I'd still beat your ass if you touch her, but you'd be a major improvement. I won't touch the fucker she's with now because I'm afraid I won't stop and the fact I bought enough gas to drive an extra few hundred miles to dump him in the desert might make me a prime suspect.

Comment

• MrBlack
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by shovelwitch
                IF money was no option.
                Either:

A. You wouldnt need any.

or

B. You dont have any.

Im in a fucking around mood... Ive noticed how boring the JP has gotten, so tossing in a lil spicey sawce. I found the Junkpiler patch... of course my answer would have been the same as last time to your PM, S.A.S.E Broromino... so instead Ive sewn it on my damn jacket, if we cross paths at an event here in the future I'll tear the damn thing off for you on the spot.

BTW it makes me think you live in some sort of prepper hole being so weird about S.A.S.E.ing for a fucking free patch... tbh I thought Ramzilla was the one that spoke up for it when I offered it up... hard to find past posts around this fucker some-a lot-o'times.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                  • Apr 2024

...o & I'd buy 15-20 weed dispensaries , as I'll need a constant supply of the good good. All patients at any dispensary I buy, would get their weed for free...for life!
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-20-2015, 3:03 PM.

Comment

• 2lanehighways
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Hubbard
                    First thing would be a state of the art chrome tank in the living room of my new stone castle, and a world class polishing crew to use it. Then put a pile of cash away for my son to inherit. I've already got tools and machinery so maybe a stockpile of free machining stainless and 6061 aluminum. Get Joe Satriani to move next door. Stock up on food, lock the fuckin doors, and enjoy the rest of my life.
                    you better hire me to build your castle,otherwise bite me, you rich bastid,,,

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;