Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rubman
    • Dec 2011

I'd play poker and see how that worked out.

Comment

• Rubman
      • Dec 2011

I'd walk around in a fancy suit and smack peasants with stacks of hundred dollar bills.

Comment

• Rubman
        • Dec 2011

I'd pay you people to let me bang your wives and girlfriends and daughters.

Comment

• loddytoddy
          • Jul 2014

don't you have a wedding to get ready for, Rubs?

Comment

• SpookyCC
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by turpe
            I'd go to college. Repeatedly.

After each Degree, I'd take a year and just strap as little to my bike as possible and hit the road. Fly off to exotic locales and meet new people. But, once that year's done, back to school for another degree.

Gotta have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. A purpose, y'know? I figure that learning would be a pretty good purpose.

Plus college girls.
            Ugh, after my third degree I was ready to kill myself. Fuck college professors. I couldn't even comprehend dealing with those faggots for the rest of my life, especially if I was fucking super rich.

Hobbies dude.

Comment

• ridgerunner1965
              • Mar 2015

]id buy a stock vincent black shadow and chop it. then when i was dun with that buy a whole section of land{640 acres} build a underground house and garage, hi fence it and stock with elk, pigs and giant white tail deer. oh and buffalo
              Last edited by ridgerunner1965; 10-09-2015, 7:02 PM. Reason: add content

Comment

• 47str8leg
                • Sep 2014

I was talking to a dude about this and said I'd buy a double breasted tye-die blimp w/a tiki gondola. Blimp around ,pick up friends /family etc. whenever and go places at 55mph. W.T.F is the rush you've got the rest of your life. have enough to take some bikes and ride where you want to land.

I thought he had a great reply though: "don't buy the blimp....rent it.
                Why ?

He said "don't own ANYTHING" . When you rent it if something goes wrong it's their problem. Get just about any car/bike /plane etc.you want ...just don't buy it. Go to anyplace in the world and live in anyplace you want. Get tired of it ? Call ahead to the next place you want and have all new clothes and whatever else you desire already waiting in your closet / garage etc. . Leave your old ones behind (outside of personal items , family heirlooms etc.). Nothings your problem. That doesn't mean you should abuse people or treat something as if it isn't your own ..just let life's little hassles go.

True freedom, just walk away...nothing to tie you down or have a real hassle about. outside of family , of course.

Comment

• JWright
                  • Sep 2015

buy a good size piece of property close to the ocean
                  build a decent house with a large garage
                  build a full metal fab shop for my projects

build an auto collection that rivals J Leno

Comment

• farmall
                    • Apr 2013

I'd endow a purely merit scholarship-based technical school.

Comment

• plainsbilly
                      • Aug 2014

Personally administer my scholarship for strippers. They say their going to college anyway. Let them prove that they really want to just go to school. Oh and definitely own nothing but a decent home place for when I get tired of people

Comment

• 7and7is
                        • Dec 2012

Tell the boss to KISS MY ASS!

Comment

• Saltytonk
                          • Mar 2011

first let me address the fucked up way you asked the question......You should have asked if money were no obstacle.......
                          Because trust me I've lived far too long in the state that money wasn't an option...

But if I came into an ass pot full of money I would get my kids thru school .... And buy myself a 67 split window corvette , blue metallic.
                          And I would buy a 65 Mustang . A knucklehead . and a new shop.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                            • Mar 2011

oh and I would buy a billboard right across the street from my current employer and have giant pic of my smiling face and shooting double birds!

Comment

• Cisco726
                              • Apr 2024

I wouldn't even quit. I'd just disappear and those fucks would wonder what the hell happened to me! Jajaja! I'd learn everything I need to know about wrenching on bikes. Scoop up a 69 Charger,a 49 Ford,a 51 Merc, a Harley of each era/engine starting at the Flatties all the way to the newest ones cause why not. Oh and a Boss Hoss to see what a 454 Bike feels like!! Fucking hideous, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna just go balls out on one.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                                oh and I would buy a billboard right across the street from my current employer and have giant pic of my smiling face and shooting double birds!
                                this seems like a great investment. I'd have to do the same.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;