Am I wrong to be really fucking pissed off?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdsbassist
    • Jun 2014

What makes you think they aren't being taught?

Originally posted by goofyfoot2001
    I would like to see some actual constitutional history taught in schools again besides damning those slave owning forefathers. We are so divided in this country, it's going to explode at some point. It's going to take one very impressive leader to bring us back together after this presidency.

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sdsbassist
      What makes you think they aren't being taught?
      Because people think obamacare and gay marriage are great and right decisions. They are both unconstitutional. Educated people understand that. They understand it has nothing to do with wanting everyone to have healthcare nor does it mean you don't want gay partners to marry if their states say that is ok.

Comment

• loddytoddy
        • Jul 2014

I think the baby Ruth just presented its self on this thread..

Comment

• TwoSheds
          • Nov 2012

Movie theaters can search you for baby ruths...educated people know that it is in the constitution. Especially if you have been gay married.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
            • Jul 2013

I would like to see some actual constitutional history taught in schools again besides damning those slave owning forefathers. We are so divided in this country, it's going to explode at some point. It's going to take one very impressive leader to bring us back together after this presidency.
            United we stand.devided we fall.the second part is why the power mongers strive to keep us devided

Comment

• FredoSNR
              • Jun 2010

Im really pissed of I had to sign in just to view the attached photo. Thats the real crime here.

Comment

• JockEShift
                • Feb 2015

The Constitution severely limits the Governments power… why the fuck would they want to teach you about that.

Comment

• Pendulum
                  • Jul 2011

Because people think obamacare and gay marriage are great and right decisions. They are both unconstitutional. Educated people understand that. They understand it has nothing to do with wanting everyone to have healthcare nor does it mean you don't want gay partners to marry if their states say that is ok.
                  uhhhh...

How is same sex marriage unconstitutional? You do realize that marriage is a creation of religion, right? And the imposition of religions rules about who can marry, onto our government, is actually what's unconstitutional, right?

Maybe you mean that the federal government forcing states to allow same-sax marriage is a violation of States rights. You're wrong on that one as well, for the same reason you're wrong about it being unconstitutional.

I literally can not FATHOM, like literally can not wrap my mind around, being attracted to a man. Like, what the hell do straight women and gay guys dig about men? We're gross. But that doesn't mean that 2 dudes, or 2 chicks, shouldn't be able to fuck and/or marry. Wanna know what happens if your "partner" gets hospitalized and you're not married? Good luck getting past the waiting room without a "family" member. How 'bout tax time? Why should only straight people get tax breaks? What about healthcare? Why should only straight people get to get a family health insurance plan? Why should only straight people get to adopt kids?

I agree with your original point about the movie theatre hiding behind tragedies to boost their bottom line, but then you went full retard. If I had to listen to this insanity during a car ride (and probably during the previews and maybe even during the movie) I'd probably just walk home.
                  Last edited by Pendulum; 10-05-2015, 4:12 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                    • Jul 2013

He'll I would get pissed if I was told it was politically in correct to fuck sleazy redheads so who am I to tell some guy he can't fuck a dude.I don't understand why people have an issue with what goes on between consenting adults.if it don't pertain to you and both of them are happy why give a fuck?

Comment

• farmall
                      • Apr 2013

The theater is private property, so their property, their rules.

Wise choice would have been to send the women and go wrench instead.

I don't do theaters because they have nothing to offer I can't almost immediately download for free and I hate the whole experience, especially the crowd of morons.

Comment

• H34TH3N
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Pendulum
                        uhhhh...

How is same sex marriage unconstitutional? You do realize that marriage is a creation of religion, right? And the imposition of religions rules about who can marry, onto our government, is actually what's unconstitutional, right?

Maybe you mean that the federal government forcing states to allow same-sax marriage is a violation of States rights. You're wrong on that one as well, for the same reason you're wrong about it being unconstitutional.

I literally can not FATHOM, like literally can not wrap my mind around, being attracted to a man. Like, what the hell do straight women and gay guys dig about men? We're gross. But that doesn't mean that 2 dudes, or 2 chicks, shouldn't be able to fuck and/or marry. Wanna know what happens if your "partner" gets hospitalized and you're not married? Good luck getting past the waiting room without a "family" member. How 'bout tax time? Why should only straight people get tax breaks? What about healthcare? Why should only straight people get to get a family health insurance plan? Why should only straight people get to adopt kids?

I agree with your original point about the movie theatre hiding behind tragedies to boost their bottom line, but then you went full retard. If I had to listen to this insanity during a car ride (and probably during the previews and maybe even during the movie) I'd probably just walk home.
                        Thank you for using my brain. I couldnt have said this any better.

Comment

• SpookyCC
                          • Sep 2013

So what exactly is some high school kid going to do if he actually did find someone with a firearm? At that point, either get shot in the face by a lunatic, or ask one of the only people that could defend against a lunatic to leave the theater.

Comment

• sdsbassist
                            • Jun 2014

I'm still curious the connection to education and how you came to that conclusion. No evidence, no proof, just Internet troll pixie dust.

Comment

• Webrat
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by farmall
                              the theater is private property, so their property, their rules.

Wise choice would have been to send the women and go wrench instead.

I don't do theaters because they have nothing to offer i can't almost immediately download for free and i hate the whole experience, especially the crowd of morons.
                              ================================================== ========
                              exactly,,

Comment

• TheAbyss
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Pendulum
                                uhhhh...

I almost walked off the internet after reading his regurgitation about how gay marriage is ruining our country. Goofy, in the book of Leviticus it talks about stoning people who curse and blaspheme. So you should either be stoned, or you're the only non-religious person I've ever seen that cares what two queers do behind closed doors.

Either way, you're a kook.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;