CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Im really pissed of I had to sign in just to view the attached photo. Thats the real crime here.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Constitution severely limits the Governments power… why the fuck would they want to teach you about that.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    Because people think obamacare and gay marriage are great and right decisions. They are both unconstitutional. Educated people understand that. They understand it has nothing to do with wanting everyone to have healthcare nor does it mean you don't want gay partners to marry if their states say that is ok.
    uhhhh...

How is same sex marriage unconstitutional? You do realize that marriage is a creation of religion, right? And the imposition of religions rules about who can marry, onto our government, is actually what's unconstitutional, right?

Maybe you mean that the federal government forcing states to allow same-sax marriage is a violation of States rights. You're wrong on that one as well, for the same reason you're wrong about it being unconstitutional.

I literally can not FATHOM, like literally can not wrap my mind around, being attracted to a man. Like, what the hell do straight women and gay guys dig about men? We're gross. But that doesn't mean that 2 dudes, or 2 chicks, shouldn't be able to fuck and/or marry. Wanna know what happens if your "partner" gets hospitalized and you're not married? Good luck getting past the waiting room without a "family" member. How 'bout tax time? Why should only straight people get tax breaks? What about healthcare? Why should only straight people get to get a family health insurance plan? Why should only straight people get to adopt kids?

I agree with your original point about the movie theatre hiding behind tragedies to boost their bottom line, but then you went full retard. If I had to listen to this insanity during a car ride (and probably during the previews and maybe even during the movie) I'd probably just walk home.
    Last edited by Pendulum; 10-05-2015 at 4:12 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

He'll I would get pissed if I was told it was politically in correct to fuck sleazy redheads so who am I to tell some guy he can't fuck a dude.I don't understand why people have an issue with what goes on between consenting adults.if it don't pertain to you and both of them are happy why give a fuck?

Get Adobe Flash player

The theater is private property, so their property, their rules.

Wise choice would have been to send the women and go wrench instead.

I don't do theaters because they have nothing to offer I can't almost immediately download for free and I hate the whole experience, especially the crowd of morons.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    uhhhh...

How is same sex marriage unconstitutional? You do realize that marriage is a creation of religion, right? And the imposition of religions rules about who can marry, onto our government, is actually what's unconstitutional, right?

Maybe you mean that the federal government forcing states to allow same-sax marriage is a violation of States rights. You're wrong on that one as well, for the same reason you're wrong about it being unconstitutional.

I literally can not FATHOM, like literally can not wrap my mind around, being attracted to a man. Like, what the hell do straight women and gay guys dig about men? We're gross. But that doesn't mean that 2 dudes, or 2 chicks, shouldn't be able to fuck and/or marry. Wanna know what happens if your "partner" gets hospitalized and you're not married? Good luck getting past the waiting room without a "family" member. How 'bout tax time? Why should only straight people get tax breaks? What about healthcare? Why should only straight people get to get a family health insurance plan? Why should only straight people get to adopt kids?

I agree with your original point about the movie theatre hiding behind tragedies to boost their bottom line, but then you went full retard. If I had to listen to this insanity during a car ride (and probably during the previews and maybe even during the movie) I'd probably just walk home.
    Thank you for using my brain. I couldnt have said this any better.

Get Adobe Flash player

So what exactly is some high school kid going to do if he actually did find someone with a firearm? At that point, either get shot in the face by a lunatic, or ask one of the only people that could defend against a lunatic to leave the theater.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm still curious the connection to education and how you came to that conclusion. No evidence, no proof, just Internet troll pixie dust.

Because people think obamacare and gay marriage are great and right decisions. They are both unconstitutional. Educated people understand that. They understand it has nothing to do with wanting everyone to have healthcare nor does it mean you don't want gay partners to marry if their states say that is ok.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    the theater is private property, so their property, their rules.

Wise choice would have been to send the women and go wrench instead.

I don't do theaters because they have nothing to offer i can't almost immediately download for free and i hate the whole experience, especially the crowd of morons.
    ================================================== ========
    exactly,,

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    uhhhh...

I almost walked off the internet after reading his regurgitation about how gay marriage is ruining our country. Goofy, in the book of Leviticus it talks about stoning people who curse and blaspheme. So you should either be stoned, or you're the only non-religious person I've ever seen that cares what two queers do behind closed doors.

Either way, you're a kook.

ill carry in a theater cuz i dont want to be shot down like a dam dawg.

i dont go to movie complexes maybe once a year.or less.

ill not be helpless!

Get Adobe Flash player

Did someone say sleazy redheads, damn, I'm off to the "Hot babe" thread!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbyss View Post
    I almost walked off the internet after reading his regurgitation about how gay marriage is ruining our country. Goofy, in the book of Leviticus it talks about stoning people who curse and blaspheme. So you should either be stoned, or you're the only non-religious person I've ever seen that cares what two queers do behind closed doors.

he's stoned alright..

oh wait you're not talking about pendulum

Get Adobe Flash player

I see it like this,,
    I could give a rats ass who you fuck or marry.
    Just STOP trying to shove it down my throat. ( I did it now)
    I'm sick as shit of hearing about it and really don't care.

And this shit with "Catlyn Jenner" irks the fuck outta me too.
    It's a MAN WITH TITS for cripes sake. IT is NOT a woman and will never be a woman.
    Any way it's said or done he/she/it is one fukked up member of society.

Kids are confused enough as it is with education now being so undermined. That to tell a kid that left hand writing is evil or that you can choose any name regardless of sex.
    They need to have freedoms,,,but they need to be given proper direction also. I agree but to "mold" them in an unnatural way,, NO,,, I WILL NOT COMPLY.
    And yes,,, I have kids. One boy (man) who is 27 and just finished his masters and a 17 year old daughter who is getting ready to start college.

Get Adobe Flash player

My whole thing here is...

People are tired of having this shit shoved down their throats, but it's what's NECESSARY. Just because YOU'RE accepting of other peoples' "choices" doesn't mean everyone is. Don't get mad at a fag for telling you he wants the same marriage equality rights as you; get mad at the dipshit politicians who think he doesn't have a right to. You can't blame someone for shouting, as loudly as possible, that they want to be treated equal. To attempt to silence them makes us part of the problem.

Now, the unfortunate news for them, is that I generally shout louder. So when I say things like, "MAN I FUCKING HATE HOW POLITICALLY CORRECT YOU'RE ALL BEING" it usually gets heard. But just because my voice is sometimes louder or more easily amplified, doesn't mean I'd ever try to silence someone else's.

Unless they like the jews. Then fuck em.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I would like to see some actual constitutional history taught in schools again besides damning those slave owning forefathers. We are so divided in this country, it's going to explode at some point. It's going to take one very impressive leader to bring us back together after this presidency.
    I don't know about impressive, but I still fully intend on filing with the FEC to campaign for president in 2020. I'm going to run on the "Freedom" ticket. Basically I'm forming my own political party that advocates freedom, and properly punishes those who encroach on the freedom of others. Do what you want as long as you're not harming anyone else is my #1 core belief in life. I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Turbonate for prez

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbyss View Post

I'm not religious at all. Ask Loddy, we burn churches for Sunday entertainment. I guess I just equally hate all. Religion, gays, blacks, hipsters, hippies, etc... Basically I want more trees and less assholes. Flame on

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    I'm not religious at all. Ask Loddy, we burn churches for Sunday entertainment. I guess I just equally hate all. Religion, gays, blacks, hipsters, hippies, etc... Basically I want more trees and less assholes. Flame on
    less assholes is anti gay man..

Share This