Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ReRunCycleWorks
    • Apr 2015

Shop soon in full swing

Quit my day to day to focus on my shop it's a scary transition but we're really stoked our site will be up soon for online purchases keep in the loop fallow us on Instagram or face book ReRun Cycle-Works... Parts kits, bars, pipes, DIY kits, accessories, and apparel. Also our current build will be on the auction block soon
  • 0BLCKTJ6
    • Mar 2012

Just checked the facebook page, looks like some clean work, I'm really diggin that oil bag mount. Good luck with the shop, we can never have too many good indie builders in this world.

Comment

• Spade115
      • May 2010

Good luck man will have to remember to add you when I get home.

Comment

• docmel
        • May 2015

Good luck. My only recommendation is to not focus on on line sales. Everyone does it. Spend 90% of your time making the locals happy

Comment

• docmel
          • May 2015

Example: A local, small, but somewhat small independent shop here in Colorado Springs (that I had never been to) had a swap meet awhile back. I went, looked inside. The owner was talking to a guy, and while I looked around the small counter area, and he never once acknowledged my presence. But he sure was proud of the bike he had built that was in the pages of a custom bike mag, hung in frames around his shop.

It wasn't surprising to me that only about 4-5 people came and set up any booths, and maybe 5 people showed up during the two hours that I was there

When we finally did talk, ego was very apparent in his demeanor, to the point of arrogance: Where I am going with this is always focus on the local. There is no excuse for poor customer relations. A customer should always want to just drop by. "Dropping by" means an eventual buy . The best shops has the customer base that comes initially just to talk and BS, but then leaves with a purchase

If you are good to them, in person, not just by online products, they will come..............

Good luck

Comment

• some1else
            • Jun 2011

I agree I dont want my ass kissed at the local shop just treated right,the attitude got me doing my own wrenching from now on ,but I consider that to be a good thing

Comment

• ReRunCycleWorks
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by 0BLCKTJ6
              Just checked the facebook page, looks like some clean work, I'm really diggin that oil bag mount. Good luck with the shop, we can never have too many good indie builders in this world.
              thanks brother I'm still tweaking that mounting set up but i hope to have a production product soon.

Comment

• ReRunCycleWorks
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by docmel
                Example: A local, small, but somewhat small independent shop here in Colorado Springs (that I had never been to) had a swap meet awhile back. I went, looked inside. The owner was talking to a guy, and while I looked around the small counter area, and he never once acknowledged my presence. But he sure was proud of the bike he had built that was in the pages of a custom bike mag, hung in frames around his shop.

It wasn't surprising to me that only about 4-5 people came and set up any booths, and maybe 5 people showed up during the two hours that I was there

When we finally did talk, ego was very apparent in his demeanor, to the point of arrogance: Where I am going with this is always focus on the local. There is no excuse for poor customer relations. A customer should always want to just drop by. "Dropping by" means an eventual buy . The best shops has the customer base that comes initially just to talk and BS, but then leaves with a purchase

If you are good to them, in person, not just by online products, they will come..............

Good luck
                i couldn't agree more we have a growing scene here in western ny. but slim pickins when it comes to shops and the ones we do have (at least the ones iv been to) are rude over priced and if you don't run a dyna or a street glide your not worth there time.

Comment

• ReRunCycleWorks
                  • Apr 2015

our online sales will be key in a lot but most of what we want to do is bring a good local shop to get the local scene moving a little more.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                  Working...
                  ;