CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Cisco726

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    Episode 1 doesn't exist to me.
    Maybe so, but she's comparing a Bugatti to a K5.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco726 View Post
    I don't understand, is he saying it's ok to modify your enjun as long as you don't modify your enjun by adding stuffs?
    If the stuffs u adds, adds donkeypower by using spinning phan blades to jam super crazy airs and gasolines, it's not honorable.

Also nitrous, first used by Germans, I believe in their warplanes for a more efficient burning of air/fuel to make some emergency power, is also dum.

Anything that makes an engine efficient should be celebrated. And strict normally aspirated isn't efficient in conventional terms.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm just over here trying to find a nice running AWD astro van.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey fatguy, that caddy in the Int'l is way cool. I have a '41 Int'l with the standard 350/350 turbo but I did buy a 472 core at pull a part last year. It's going in the truck someday with a 400 turbo. Not into dick waving but I spent 14 years driving sprint cars with a lot of non boosted horsepower.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by loddytoddy View Post
    EWWWWW. Barf.

Cisco726

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    EWWWWW. Barf.
    Oh reeelly?

Yeah, still barf. Soccer mom.

gonzoguilt

Saw these quite a bit down south. Fucking awesome machines, they look.
    Last edited by gonzoguilt; 09-17-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    Since it looks like we've began talking about cars, I thought I'd start a thread.

Let's go for a ride in my turbo car.
    http://youtu.be/kUzw3XLAkBc
    Don't sound much like it's making 900+ HP does it?
    that car is SICK!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I feel like you missed my point. How is bumping up the compression, installing a cam and doing some head work any different from bolting on a blower or turbo? Its just two different routes to achieve the same goal. And I don't think I'd have a problem doing a bit of research and figuring out the right combo to make a 12 second street car on the cheap, not bashing your work, but it's not rocket science.
    GET THAT FUCKING LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE OUT OF HERE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Cant you see this is a dick measuring contest?

Get Adobe Flash player

Old Jerry used methanolwasser50, i think u yanks used nitrous for emergency power, could also be the brits. Us swedes dindu nuffin.

Get Adobe Flash player

I advise against anyone riding in a turbo car. It'll ruin your life. I had a 500hp/500tq Vortech blown 15#'s 306 Heads, Cam, Intake, fuel system in a 95 Mustang GT from 1999-2002. Deadly street race car, would hook on a hockey rink and made me a lot of beer money. Then I rode in a buddy's turbo'd SS Camaro. It was one of those shitty rear mount kits but fuuuck it was fun. Waay different power than my blown car. I sold my blower and went turbo. Same longblock, same tune car made 560/600 to the wheels on 12#'s. We spent a few hours on the dyno, witn no fancy software just fuel and timing changes and on pump gas made 600/630. Head unit was a Precision 72mm and all the hot and cold parts were home made. Eventually that car went to a Turbonetics 76mm and with some bigger injectors and more pump made a soft 700/740 with 91 and methanol injection. Bottom end was a Ford Sportsman block with 4 bolt mains and a girdle added, a forged stock stroke crank from Eagle, a set of Eagle I beam rods, JE pistons, AFR 205 heads, a custom Ed Curtis cam, Victor Jr. intake and the supporting parts to make it all work. That car made hundreds, maybe thousands of street passes, a handful of track passes (no cage, harnesses, battery switch, c clip eliminators, window net got me 86'd after the car went 11.07 140 at test n tune). I miss that car bad, but having a family and career cut my street racing career off, plus fast street cars need love and attention and I was out of love with it. But the itch has returned and some recent IG posts have had me looking for another project. Sleeper this time. Maybe 6.0 LSX swapped Fairmont or Granada

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    Old Jerry used methanolwasser50, i think u yanks used nitrous for emergency power, could also be the brits. Us swedes dindu nuffin.
    Jerry used both, actually. NOx as a power booster was discovered by a guy at Junkers and the S variant of the Ju88, a high speed high altitude bomber, was the first plane to use the GM-1 system. WM50 was used to cool the air and get a denser intake charge on supercharged engines but it doesn't add any O2 for high altitude performance.

The Brits retrofitted some of the Spitfires to run NOx but they got the tech from the Germans.

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh reeelly?

That's dope as fuck.
    Especially after I turbo it

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shiftace View Post
    I advise against anyone riding in a turbo car. It'll ruin your life. I had a 500hp/500tq Vortech blown 15#'s 306 Heads, Cam, Intake, fuel system in a 95 Mustang GT from 1999-2002. Deadly street race car, would hook on a hockey rink and made me a lot of beer money. Then I rode in a buddy's turbo'd SS Camaro. It was one of those shitty rear mount kits but fuuuck it was fun. Waay different power than my blown car. I sold my blower and went turbo. Same longblock, same tune car made 560/600 to the wheels on 12#'s. We spent a few hours on the dyno, witn no fancy software just fuel and timing changes and on pump gas made 600/630. Head unit was a Precision 72mm and all the hot and cold parts were home made. Eventually that car went to a Turbonetics 76mm and with some bigger injectors and more pump made a soft 700/740 with 91 and methanol injection. Bottom end was a Ford Sportsman block with 4 bolt mains and a girdle added, a forged stock stroke crank from Eagle, a set of Eagle I beam rods, JE pistons, AFR 205 heads, a custom Ed Curtis cam, Victor Jr. intake and the supporting parts to make it all work. That car made hundreds, maybe thousands of street passes, a handful of track passes (no cage, harnesses, battery switch, c clip eliminators, window net got me 86'd after the car went 11.07 140 at test n tune). I miss that car bad, but having a family and career cut my street racing career off, plus fast street cars need love and attention and I was out of love with it. But the itch has returned and some recent IG posts have had me looking for another project. Sleeper this time. Maybe 6.0 LSX swapped Fairmont or Granada
    Thinking of going all Denmah on us?

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh reeelly?

^^SUPER LAME^^

^^FUCKING AWESOME^^

Get Adobe Flash player

See the difference? One gets pussy and the other is for a pussy. One can haul a heavy load and the other the driver wants to take a load(of sperm) One you get to buttfutt chicks in and the other you get buttfucked by uncle rick in.

Get Adobe Flash player

That's dope as fuck.
    Especially after I turbo it
    No. No it's not. This is dope as fuck.

Get Adobe Flash player

And turbonate... Why not tell us your best ET?

I don't think that car is a sleeper to anyone.

If we were gonna race and I see that cowl hood, slicks, hear a turbo spooling, I'm not thinking you're pulling stock Mustang Cobra times...

Come on man! 11? Faster?

Sup?

Get Adobe Flash player

I run 440 tread wear tire store radials. That's the reason for all the pedaling. I've been 10.92@ 129.98 completely off the gas 4 times that pass.
    I used to race true radial with it, and in 2007 I was undefeated in heads up competition/ track champion in my class, in 2008 I lost two finals and one second round/ track champion. My stiffest competition was Blake from 417Motorsports, who's a pretty good friend of mine. ( if you ask hi about me, he knows me as flyinhillbilly )
    In 2008 they outlawed turbos because no one could keep up with us, it was usually an all turbo sem final and final, that morphed into mean street, which became midwest 8.5. They're bringing my class back next year, so I built a new setup with my car, and I'm going to see if I can dominate it again. This combo should be hotter than the old one. I'll also tell you that it would pick up 27mph on the back half blowing through the converter with 2:75 rear gears.
    Last edited by turbonate; 09-17-2015 at 9:20 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    I run 440 tread wear tire store radials. That's the reason for all the pedaling. I've been 10.92@ 129.98 completely off the gas 4 times that pass.
    I used to race true radial with it, and in 2007 I was undefeated in heads up competition/ track champion in my class, in 2008 I lost two finals and one second round/ track champion. My stiffest competition was Blake from 417Motorsports, who's a pretty good friend of mine. ( if you ask hi about me, he knows me as flyinhillbilly )
    In 2008 they outlawed turbos because no one could keep up with us, it was usually an all turbo sem final and final, that morphed into mean street, which became midwest 8.5. They're bringing my class back next year, so I built a new setup with my car, and I'm going to see if I can dominate it again. This combo should be hotter than the old one. I'll also tell you that it would pick up 27mph on the back half blowing through the converter with 2:75 rear gears.
    Sweet man!

Obviously my flathead runs high 10's as well. In the 1/16th mile.

Share This