CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    2lanehighways

says it all ,,,linkin park,,, www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BMD9OZF_Kg
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 09-29-2015 at 7:38 PM.

2lanehighways

mr black could be jet ,but ,,,if he is fine,,, if he isn,t fine,,, mr black .:cheers
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 10-29-2015 at 8:42 PM.

2lanehighways

after some magnifaction of evidence,,welcome back, "mr black"

Thanks... reading through this it appears you all had quite a fight with bottles and pipes going on.

edit to add: I sometimes cant tell if I'm gay for this place, or gay for being at this place... nevermind discriminating the gays is wrong... I am a closeted lesbian with a giant clit after all... my self acceptance actually is a bitch.
    Last edited by MrBlack; 11-01-2015 at 9:06 PM.

2lanehighways

mr black,,, ,may 2016 ,Wrightsville beach .sounds like a plan,,, the zuki can make it down and back no prob,cheers
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 11-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2lanehighways View Post
    mr black,,, ,may 2016 ,Wrightsville beach .sounds like a plan,,, the zuki can make it down and back no prob,cheers
    You know what the difference between roller girls and drinkers are? A "D" E, F, Gee ain't I a stinker... If that Bugs you rinker; I may be a problem drinker or just wondering where all the riot grrlz disappeared off to... thats a lifestyle isn't it? Did someone annihlate the riot gurls into extinction so we could have the world cup? Whats going on here...

Dude... someone had to ask where they all went... I guess its gotta be me to also wonder why dudes never started some derby too... I remember seeing some dude derby when I was a kid and not just some dickhead that liked to trip you at the local rink called awkward teenagers.

Speaking of teenagers used to be 13-19 was all just teenagers... weve got pre-teens instead of children, and weve got tweens whatever the fuck that is... I seriously have no idea but it sounds like a virus of over magnification of people in to groups stereotype upon stereotype a whittle down into fucking smaller and smaller segments as a target audience for something or another... seems like a double edged sword... it drives economy and splits the hive mind into special little groups seperate from society to have their own little bubble of experience separate from others... just an observation of the multiple realities different groups of people experience at different times...

I suppose this is perhaps just a small indicator of how society can evolve or devolve at the twist of popular cultures influence. keeps the world turning I suppose... perhaps pointing out such framework makes cycles easier to see without the tapestry of drama draped that forms a curtain or divide on how shit operates... kinda like know your role sort of shit with statistics and trends to mold specific tastes controlling at the rate in which it flows allowing the markets to not be as random as they appear... if anyone here invests... or has a 401k perhaps this shit will help guide some of your choices... if youve never noticed...

I mean hell its one way to help level the playing field... because the big investors know this shit... follow the money in politics is the same as follow market trends... thats why our market has been weird forever and a day... weve been more or less following world trends that might wreck markets instead of following commodities...

The real risk is trying to follow them both... because world and political trends are based around resources... meaning if te whole world starts focusing on resources instead of commodity abd quality of life? of course that attention will lead to a lot of destabilization around the world... cause hey your sight is were you lay your eyes right?

to think many many people dont even manage their 401k but its certinally a major way to vote with your wallet and have help from an employer matching the shit you support... leave it up to wall street and your company? Who knows where your money is really heading... perhaps this little financial window might bolster some confidence in learning markets... because I know many dont choose because they are worried about a poor choice... but a phone call is all it takes to dump and buy if you watch closely the market trends... like whats the theme rolling through now... is it the build? the crest? or is it washing out? when can you expect it again? and what was coinciding with it the last time?

in other words 2lane... May is a long fucking way off who knows where Ill be... but if Im still here? Cheers.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome back.

2lanehighways

jet ,Idon't know realy what you where saying ,,,yes it a ways off(may) but,,,,,,,I figured there might be some run to the sands of wrightsville ,all the flux capacitor stuff,ah it don't affect" old salts",,,we lost our equalibreum when crossed the equator,then the artic circle ,blew any remaining equalibreum to hell,means
    "alls good " clue was your side ways profile pic, was written upon it something to jet black)welcome back man, we need to brain storm this boulevard ,already got a few plans, we will see what actualy changes on it but learned a over drive trick on the c 50 boulevards ,to get a over drive gear you use reardrive out of a c90,,old dog learning new tricks, you make the cc interesting if not, we learn new words from you at least once a week,cheers
    Last edited by 2lanehighways; 11-06-2015 at 4:54 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

He makes my brain work,which is a good thing

Get Adobe Flash player

I may still be the only motherfucker that can understand JBB

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    I may still be the only motherfucker that can understand JBB
    I might have to reread some things but I get what he says

Share This