Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

You are not going to like the Biltwell fit if you have a tiny head.

Comment

• gravitywerx
      • Apr 2024

thats what i was thinking....how does the bell fit compare?

Comment

• JKJ
        • Aug 2009

The Fulmer V2 isn't too terribly bad, I only laughed at myself for a few minutes...

Comment

• KrOwN
          • Aug 2009

Comment

• vin
            • Aug 2009

i have owned all 3, daytona cruiser, fulmer v2 and bell custom 500. i returned the mail ordered giant bell 500, fulmer is not bad but kinda egg shaped and the smallest of the 3 is also the cheapest, the daytona.

i have not seen the motoflake people have been talking about, and have serious doubts about them actually being dot approved because of the way they sit and for some reason DOT has not posted online helmet test results in a few years.

Comment

• xpunkindrublicx13
              • Apr 2024

HAHAHAHA!!! My fav was on the "About Us" link and at the very bottom there are some Napoleon Dynamite drawings worth HUNDREDS!!!

Comment

• Moose
                • Jun 2010

HAHA god damn punk i didn't even notice those

Comment

• gravitywerx
                  • Apr 2024

never even seen daytona....i should have tried more on at smokeout a few weeks ago but at the time was just going to deal with mine....

Comment

• willthesteel
                    • Apr 2010

i have owned daytona fulmer and biltwell. i have a small head they are all too big lookin. the slimest fit is daytona, biggest is biltwell and fulmer is just a bit under the biltwell. i sold all 3. i use a vintage helmet now fits way better but i had to go through about 4 to find a good close fit. the best bet if your lookin for best fit is get on ebay and start bidding on vintage till you find the right one.

Comment

• Weedkiller
                      • Mar 2010

Thanks for the giggle. They need to use one of those kitten photos for the "my little pony" picture when you don't have an avatar. Classic stuff. If one of you guys contact him about the drawings see if he will take less than $87 or $187 or $287 or $387 or $487. Thanks again for the laugh, your responses made it even funnier.

Comment

• calicruiser
                        • Aug 2009

here is a new one we just finished up . . .

Comment

• Frankenstein
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by gravitywerx
                          i am trying not to ride a non dot helmet but my 3/4 helmet looks like an astronut!...yes i said nut. the biltwells are nice but do the similar bell custom 500 fit about the same? they are DOT. also, the biltwells are one size fits all and i have a tiny held...usually wear a medium? any problems there? i guess i am just going to have to ride a non DOT
                          I love the look of the Biltwell helmets, especially the custom painted ones guys are doing up, but I've tried them on a few different times and they just don't fit very snug for me. I wear a 7 1/4 hat.

Comment

• section8joe
                            • Sep 2009

Ok, let me just start of by saying that I love my Biltwell. I do want a little more protection when on long trips so I decided to give one of those motoflake helmets a try. I've been hearing people talking about them and I saw that they went on sale on their ebay store for $79 so I bought one.
                            The motoflake is by no means as well built as a Fulmer or a Bell. The motoflake is exactly the same size as a Biltwell although the Biltwell is way more comfortable. The motoflake is DOT and the Biltwell is not. Here are a few side by side pics comparing the 2 helmets.

Comment

• Frankenstein
                              • Mar 2010

What size Motoflake helmet did you order? I saw them on sale but didn't pull the trigger.

Comment

• section8joe
                                • Sep 2009

I bought a Medium. I forgot to post this earlier but some bubble shields wont work with this helmet. The snaps are too far apart.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;