CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Looking for ideas how my club can help in regards to the refugee crisis

I don't know how you guys feel about this but we just discovered a truck in europe with 72 dead asylum seekers who made their way from Syria.
    I find the thought of young kids as young as 2 years old suffocating with their parents completely intolerable and I asked my club what we can do. Problem is I have no idea what to suggest and wonder if anybody here has any idea what a motorcycle club could do to help.

Get Adobe Flash player

Poker run.poker run.get off your lazy ass and do your research and find if there are any organizations out there that already fund things like this and give the proceeds to them.I don't know if you've heard of this thing called the internet?I hear you can find out lotsa shit on there.then do a poker run.or a dice run.hell my club is doing one today for a 13 year old with leukemia. So do some searching.or could do a redhead bikini car and bike wash.I'll bet redheads aren't too hard to find in Ireland
    Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 08-29-2015 at 5:12 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Unicefusa.org/Syria
    Save the children.org/Syria

First two that popped up on a Google search.there's more but ima gonna make ya work for it

Get Adobe Flash player

A Farmer walked through his field one cold winter morning. On the ground lay a Snake, stiff and frozen with the cold. The Farmer knew how deadly the Snake could be, and yet he picked it up and put it in his bosom to warm it back to life.

The Snake soon revived, and when it had enough strength, bit the man who had been so kind to it. The bite was deadly and the Farmer felt that he must die. As he drew his last breath, he said to those standing around:
    Moral-
    Learn from my fate not to take pity on a scoundrel.

Cisco726

Maaaaaan, I soo thought something else. I was like "Fuck yeah! Let's get em back together!!"

Cisco726

Quote Originally Posted by JockEShift View Post
    A Farmer walked through his field one cold winter morning. On the ground lay a Snake, stiff and frozen with the cold. The Farmer knew how deadly the Snake could be, and yet he picked it up and put it in his bosom to warm it back to life.

The Snake soon revived, and when it had enough strength, bit the man who had been so kind to it. The bite was deadly and the Farmer felt that he must die. As he drew his last breath, he said to those standing around:
    Moral-
    Learn from my fate not to take pity on a scoundrel.
    Much like the scorpion and the frog story.

Get Adobe Flash player

Horseshit. He is talking about little kids dying in a truck and how he and his club can prevent it from happening. The people leaving Syria are moderate fleeing some fucking Muslim fascists. Do what you can MagBastard.

Get Adobe Flash player

Sounds like they're going to need a new truck, so there's that...

Get Adobe Flash player

The "little kids" angle is how refugee floods happen. The only logical response is a government-sponsored detention and return system. Fuck the kids. Every Jihadist was a child once, but their culture comes with them when you let them in. I would prefer every Syrian die rather then escape to corrode the free, SECULAR governments and nations of Europe. Even the non-Muslims are still religious primitives best expended against the Muslims.

A short raghead is still a raghead. Pity is misplaced. After visiting the ME (on a friendly basis before 9/11) I have no use for its peoples, ANY of its peoples. Contain that primitive region and laugh when the vermin who infest it kill each other. Every uterus is a demographic weapon. Only support raghead immigration if you hate your own people.

Religious beast-men should be contained and encouraged to kill each other until they are tired of religion. It took some spectacular bloodbaths including the World Wars to pry the hand of superstition off the throats of most of the West. It's worth any number of dead enemies to continue human progress.

I have a fine response to these tedious "crisis" situations. Ignore them and support any mitigation measures that keep the rats in their fucking hole. Sending humanitarian rations and water is better than adopting the fuckers and ruining your own children's future.

If the Western NATO members hadn't scrapped most of their military power they could carve a safe zone out of Syria but they still might with US logistics assistance.

Biker protests to lobby for limited military intervention by a UN peacekeeping force would support the best of all the bad options.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm retired but prior to that I spent the last 24 years working in the middle east as a civilian military contractor. I second Famall's post. I have been in all the shit holes there and in the nicer shit holes as well. I will always keep the culture at an arms length friendship.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    The "little kids" angle is how refugee floods happen. The only logical response is a government-sponsored detention and return system. Fuck the kids. Every Jihadist was a child once, but their culture comes with them when you let them in. I would prefer every Syrian die rather then escape to corrode the free, SECULAR governments and nations of Europe. Even the non-Muslims are still religious primitives best expended against the Muslims.

A short raghead is still a raghead. Pity is misplaced. After visiting the ME (on a friendly basis before 9/11) I have no use for its peoples, ANY of its peoples. Contain that primitive region and laugh when the vermin who infest it kill each other. Every uterus is a demographic weapon. Only support raghead immigration if you hate your own people.

Religious beast-men should be contained and encouraged to kill each other until they are tired of religion. It took some spectacular bloodbaths including the World Wars to pry the hand of superstition off the throats of most of the West. It's worth any number of dead enemies to continue human progress.

I have a fine response to these tedious "crisis" situations. Ignore them and support any mitigation measures that keep the rats in their fucking hole. Sending humanitarian rations and water is better than adopting the fuckers and ruining your own children's future.

If the Western NATO members hadn't scrapped most of their military power they could carve a safe zone out of Syria but they still might with US logistics assistance.

Biker protests to lobby for limited military intervention by a UN peacekeeping force would support the best of all the bad options.
    Amen Farmall! I want to sew five gold stars on this post, hoist it on a flag pole and salute it! Western Civilization is infested with suicidally altruistic do-gooders that are killing our civilization with one emotionally driven act of compassion (harm) after another. The decline continues yet we continue on this path of self sabotage. Jeesshhhh!

Get Adobe Flash player

farmall nailed it. if they don't like what's going on in they're own country they should do something about it instead of running away. i feel the same about the flood of central and south americans coming up here. that truck had 71 people in it. 12 were women or children, that means 59 of them were males. i won't dignify them by calling them men.

Jesus Fucked up Christ.. I suddenly want to flee reality. Do what you can man, and good on ya. People are people, and worth saving if ya can, even some of the posters in this thread.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Keeleyvision View Post
    Jesus Fucked up Christ.. I suddenly want to flee reality. Do what you can man, and good on ya. People are people, and worth saving if ya can, even some of the posters in this thread.
    so if your country is being over run and destroyed, "precious" woman and children along with your fellow countrymen are being mutilated, raped, tortured, murdered etc. your way of life and it's culture burned to the ground it's OK to split and run away ??? go hide in a hole and let it happen ?? sneak off to another country that is in better shape because it's MEN fought and died to make it a safe place to live ? those are the people you want living next door to you ??

Get Adobe Flash player

Agree with KVision. Too much hope lost for people in this thread. I hope there aren't too many like those who posted, above, and more with the balls to cut through the negative vibes and help those you can. Most of these people had relatives who came to the states at one point or another instead of "fixing their own country," and am guessing some of them have changed their religion a time or two despite the claim that "culture follows you."

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbassist View Post
    Agree with KVision. Too much hope lost for people in this thread. I hope there aren't too many like those who posted, above, and more with the balls to cut through the negative vibes and help those you can. Most of these people had relatives who came to the states at one point or another instead of "fixing their own country," and am guessing some of them have changed their religion a time or two despite the claim that "culture follows you."
    well my people came from england for a little more elbow room (since we've been here we bred with some indians, a few french and a spainard or two) but they weren't running from anything. since we've been here we've shed blood in every war or conflict from the revolution through desert storm. imo a grown man that flees a war in his own country to avoid fighting is a fucking piece of shit coward. like i said, it depends on what type of a person you want living next door and btw, the size of my balls has never been a problem

Get Adobe Flash player

Dude the first people who really settled here were almost exclusively due to religious reasons. Many other waves came to dodge drafts or escape violence of some kind or another. I think to say they came for elbow room is a bit misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBill View Post
    well my people came from england for a little more elbow room (since we've been here we bred with some indians, a few french and a spainard or two) but they weren't running from anything. since we've been here we've shed blood in every war or conflict from the revolution through desert storm. imo a grown man that flees a war in his own country to avoid fighting is a fucking piece of shit coward. like i said, it depends on what type of a person you want living next door and btw, the size of my balls has never been a problem

Get Adobe Flash player

See if anyone in your club has access to moored contact naval mines.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbassist View Post
    Dude the first people who really settled here were almost exclusively due to religious reasons. Many other waves came to dodge drafts or escape violence of some kind or another. I think to say they came for elbow room is a bit misleading.
    granted, most migrations are driven by social or economic pressure. nobody disputes that but that is a very different thing from running out on a fight.

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    I don't know how you guys feel about this but we just discovered a truck in europe with 72 dead asylum seekers who made their way from Syria.
    I find the thought of young kids as young as 2 years old suffocating with their parents completely intolerable and I asked my club what we can do. Problem is I have no idea what to suggest and wonder if anybody here has any idea what a motorcycle club could do to help.
    Very good to see you around the JP it's been awhile; sorry for all the ribbing about those boots etc. anyone here can tell you it's straight man love for another man... glad to see your heart going out to the people trying to flee tyranny and that your club wants to do something about it... I have a friend in the UK that can connect together a lot of resources and get some heavy voices behind whatever you end up co-ordinating to help shed light on the problem...

I saw on an earlier post; that you have FB add me and I'll get you connected into the network on that side of the world: https://www.facebook.com/Jet.33.Black

Share This