CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    Cultural Objectivism. learn it, love it, or die.

Muslims will provoke their own genocide.
    this guy is smart.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well then let's get out and let em kill each other,no wait.that won't work.there's too much" Texas tea" over there.Black gold.we are all fucked

Get Adobe Flash player

I guess they might finally get the point in Paris now. That point being there is no such thing as a "moderate" Muslim. Only separation is quiet and vocal. Read the Quran. All must convert to Islam or perish by the sword.

Get Adobe Flash player

An extreme muslim will cut off your head while the moderate one holds your legs.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDutch View Post
    An extreme muslim will cut off your head while the moderate one holds your legs.
    Actually the moderate one is the one standing back holding the camera so they can post it on the internet.

I love how every fucktard jumps on this refugee bullshit. What were you and your club doing for homeless vets??? You know, the motherfuckers who actually fought for this Country. How bout the 22 vets that commit suicide everyday in this Country? You must have solved those problems already if ur worried about other Countries. America first!!! Until then...they gotta make their own way

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRedux View Post
    Fuck! Now I remember where I parked the truck! Well, I'll accept anything you can raise; the impound fee on this is gonna be a bitch.

Personally, I agree 100% with farmall.
    Hahahahaha, I'll pitch in for a few more trucks that will make it halfway. Master locks really are the best.

Get Adobe Flash player

Since MB is in Eurabia, he could donate to the UNHCR who are desperately short of money to run refugee camps. That helps keep them in place.

Of course Angela Merkel wants all of Syria to come to Germany. Maybe his club should raise money so members can emigrate to the US and dodge the shitstorm.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/22/...ny-cdu-pegida/

Sad because the cultural accomplishments of the German people are considerable despite other Germans liquidating them now and then.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/i...stria-are-next

He called on German Muslims saying “My dear brothers, make hijrah with Allah’s permission. I swear in the name of Allah if you do this you will be very happy. You will live here knowing that the sharia of Allah rules all around you.”
    Yummy cultural enrichment:
    http://www.ibtimes.com/islamic-state...-syria-2150245
    Last edited by farmall; 11-19-2015 at 9:02 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

The one thing your club can do is to get out the vote against liberals who created this mess. See here is what happened.
    Ignoring that yes Bush attacked Sadam because he wasn't selling his oil in Dollars (this is how the petro dollar works).

1. When Obama took office, Iraq was pretty darn stable.
    2. Obama pulls out destabilishing that country.
    3. Obama backs the muslim brotherhood in Eygypt.
    4. The Obama administration (read Hillary too) back an outsing of Qaddafi because he wanted to set up an African Central Bank. Can't have any of that nonesense going on now can we.
    5. Obama started shipping guns from Libya to Syrian Rebels. He had no idea who the Syrian rebels were. Turns out most were ISIS.
    6. Obama supports Hamas who is attacking Israel (not the other way around mind you). Also destabilizing Lebanon.
    7. Doesn't support the uprising in Iran.
    8. Proceeds to hand Iran the capability to develop nuclear weapons.

So in short, if you think this is a refugee crises, you just wait till the Iranians start launching nukes. AND you know what?

THEY SAID THEY ARE GOING TO!

So this is how you can help. Vote AGAINST EVERY RINO AND DEMOCRAT period.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't really think the votes of an Irish club will effect American politics

Get Adobe Flash player

For those of you interpreting the Quran as an evil book telling Muslims to "kill the infidel",...you should try reading those versus with context. The Muslims were at war, they were being attacked and murdered. The versus you speak of are talking about defending themselves. It's actually stated many times that Muslims are NOT to antagonize or start wars, fights, etc. with anyone.

The Bible would sound just as evil if you took a few versus with no context and made your own definition. Remember the Crusades? Should we hate ALL Christians? They killed WAAAYYYY more people in the name of God. With the same logic,..you're totally surrounded by evil Christians who want to kill you. Are you shaking in your boots now?

It's funny how some think this is Obamas fault. If I come to your house, take a nice steamy shit on your kitchen floor, didn't clean it up and left,..... then your Mom steps in it and tracks it through the house all over the carpets.....are you pissed at me or Mom? Don't be mad at me! I left a long time ago. Not my fault. Your Mom should have cleaned it up!

How the fuck did I get sucked into this?? I came to the junkpile for chopper stories!

Get Adobe Flash player

Books of bullshit mean nothing. What real humans do today, not yesterday, in terms of war, politics, and economics matter. Books of fantasy from an era when people believed the earth was flat are unfit for modern man.

Apologists for superstition are fools. Superstitionists should either prove their Sky Fairie exists or put down the bullshit and walk away.

I've seen Muslim societies on a friendly basis and would cheerfully gas the lot along with all their deluded Western sympathizers.

Get Adobe Flash player

mrhammer2u you should read a little bit. The crusades were in response to a Muslim invasion of Europe. The crusaders did not finish the job. I have read the ENTIRE Quran. I actually have a copy in my office right now. The "20%" of "radical" Muslims read those same passages and decide to kill all the "infidels". If you think they are a peaceful and tolerant religion pick the Muslim country of your choice and move your ENTIRE family there, even the women and try preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ to them and see what happens. Heads up: they'll burn your church down, rape the women and children, and cut your head off for not becoming a Muslim. That's not fear, that's fact.

Get Adobe Flash player

BTW my loathing of Islam should not be construed as endorsement of useless and counterproductive NeoCon wars based on systematic and deliberate deception of the American public.

There's a refugee crisis? Yikes!
    I heard something the other day about some Y2K bug. Sounded serious.
    Anybody hear how that panned out?

Get Adobe Flash player

Yup... it was all hype, just doom and gloom bubble gum for the mind.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shadowclutch View Post
    There's a refugee crisis? Yikes!
    I heard something the other day about some Y2K bug. Sounded serious.
    Anybody hear how that panned out?
    The world ended.everyone died.pretty sad,really. It could have been avoided if we shut off the power

Get Adobe Flash player

Bump....What a dumbass! Everything I said has come true.

Get Adobe Flash player

Who was the dumbass again?

Get Adobe Flash player

Magnificentbastard saved the world,one dead hooker at a time."hey Magbastard how you like your coffee?"

"like my women.ground up and in the freezer"

Share This