CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default College Football Anyone?

I know its uncool and jockish but does anyone else around here follow college football?

Get Adobe Flash player

A nervous nebraska fan here. New coach, new approach and hopefully won't be a disaster.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by XbrooklynX View Post
    I know its uncool and jockish but does anyone else around here follow college football?
    What this gay shit? Real bikers always are riding bikes. My bike much better than all you bikes. I built that shit with my hands. It run nice. Now I sale grand daughter/victim's dress on ebay. Real bikers no like football. Fag shit. SOA for life. Me at bar typing message while laughing at all of your gay bikes.

Get Adobe Flash player

No, but you're in SLC aren't you? They LIVE for that shit there. I travel there for work all the time and it's all I ever hear about.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 53rigid View Post
    A nervous nebraska fan here. New coach, new approach and hopefully won't be a disaster.
    Riley is a good coach. I think he's gonna do good things w/ Nebraska. Much better recruits than when he was at Oregon State. Big 10 is gonna be a deep conference in a couple years.

Get Adobe Flash player

Riley is a good coach. I think he's gonna do good things w/ Nebraska. Much better recruits than when he was at Oregon State. Big 10 is gonna be a deep conference in a couple years.
    I saw in interview with a couple of their d-lineman the other day. They said the new defense is so much easier now than when Bo was coach. the reason they seemed to rock on their heels was thatthey had like 4 different reads they had to go through. Now, hold your position and run to the fucking ball.

Get Adobe Flash player

I hate college football season because I have a hell of a time getting home from work during Virginia Tech games.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post

I hate college football season because I have a hell of a time getting home from work during Virginia Tech games.
    It's the devil!

Get Adobe Flash player

Louisville Cardinals are my local team. I'm a graduate of Mizzou but that lost it's luster when Michael Sam tried to make the NFL. My son is a varsity tight end in high school and I'm a volunteer asst. coach. Hopefully it seems less gay since I've ridden my chopper to practice several times. Yup, I'm a football nut.

Not so big on college football. It's all right, but I'm waiting for college basketball. KU! ROCK CHALK! And FU MIZZOU! Hated losing you guys. You were a great rivalry.

BOOMER SOONER and fuck Texas and errbody else!

JetBlackII

College Football Anyone?

Pretty much the whole state when I lived in Alabama; holy shit... epic college rivalry going on there... I don't even want to type the two teams out... if I were too? It would automatically be taken as... the one he put down first; is the one he likes best... I'm not joking either. I did enjoy the many BBQ's and pool parties; by not picking teams or even watching it... if I did? It would have meant 50% less BBQ and pool party invites, and I don't like breaking up families.

I don't know how my Gators are going to do this year?

Get Adobe Flash player

Vol for life.

Get Adobe Flash player

https://youtu.be/5EoLaPWcLHE

I used to be into football, kinda lost interest over the years. less and less time to watch it....But I have been to most of our high school football games over the last several years.. The kid in the clip (from his junior year, he was injured his senior year) will be making his debut with the TCU Horned Frogs this year.
    I've known this kid since he was a preschooler. His mom was married to a good friend of mine for awhile. I will keep up with the Frogs .

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    https://youtu.be/5EoLaPWcLHE

I used to be into football, kinda lost interest over the years. less and less time to watch it....But I have been to most of our high school football games over the last several years.. The kid in the clip (from his junior year, he was injured his senior year) will be making his debut with the TCU Horned Frogs this year.
    I've known this kid since he was a preschooler. His mom was married to a good friend of mine for awhile. I will keep up with the Frogs .

JetBlackII

Don'y forget college basketball... these old birds aged 101 and 96 know the score.

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the help JB!

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by Saltytonk View Post
    Thanks for the help JB!
    Yer welcome

Get Adobe Flash player

Can it really be a sport if it doesn't happen on wheels?
    Dusty

Share This