X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lowlifebiker
    • Apr 2024

I'm here kick me off I couldn't give a fuck

still here finally saw some pics of the pan looks just like my Evo except the small ape hangers on it . Yea I got skulls belt. 2. and one as my jockey shift yea it's loaded with em all 3. Lol
    This will be gone quick gonna get kicked off (I hope)
    I found the whole experience quite humorous to say the least But like I said the scumbag asshole dirtbag piece of shit subhuman ironhead 73 went way overboard with what he said about my granddaughter ❗️❗️❗️ So all of you wouldn't defend your family your granddaughter?? I would fuck up anyone who messes with my family still will. None of you are man enough to take care of your family that's on you!! I'll come after anyone who disrespects mine that means you bitch boy irondick so basically to most all of you fuck off your site is gay and full of jap crap British shit and whatever else you let it! This site is not for me am just onto American bikes nothing else and MEN with backbones who no matter how hard you fucked with them they just dish it back that's the fun of it!
    But scumbags like here who bring family into and said outrageous bullshit and say you raped your own granddaughter no place for that I really want to get a hold of that one and slap some sense into him. Bitch!
  • Cisco726
    • Apr 2024

Dude, shut.the.fuck.up.
    Ps. Fuck your whole family all the way back to when they crawled outta the water as guppies.

Comment

• seaking
      • Jul 2013

Comment

• nateridesbikes
        • Sep 2011

That is some of the most incoherent rambling I've ever seen on the the entire internet.

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Cisco726
          Dude, shut.the.fuck.up.
          Ps. Fuck your whole family all the way back to when they crawled outta the water as guppies.
          Your one of the biggest punks here you west coast faggot come near my family see what happens any pis of your Honda punk

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by nateridesbikes
            That is some of the most incoherent rambling I've ever seen on the the entire internet.
            From the south don't know how to read?

Comment

• seaking
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Lowlifebiker
              nothing else and MEN with backbones who no matter how hard you fucked with them they just dish it back that's the fun of it!

Comment

• Saltytonk
                • Mar 2011

With what system of measurement are you utilizing to gauge the size of punks here?

And don't worry the count down has indeed begun.

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Saltytonk
                  With what system of measurement are you utilizing to gauge the size of punks here?

And don't worry the count down has indeed begun.
                  Oh the countdown knew it wouldn't be long did you talk to mommy and cry ? I'll find you guys in another site I'm sure of it you guys take this online shit like a REAL club. I know sad but true. I'll be back count on it new computer different email new name. Lol

Comment

• Saltytonk
                    • Mar 2011

You can refresh your knowledge of the overall forum rules here if they are unclear, or you've never seen them: http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6289

The JP is a special spot on here because it gives members a place to talk about non-motorcycle-related topics, something a lot of other forums avoid because of the way threads about religion, politics, etc often get mean and pointless. Please note and appreciate this.

The Junk Pile is not an entitlement, and I don't personally owe anyone the right to speak their mind and like any business can refuse service to anyone. We are pretty lax about moderation (especially in this forum) because none of us like the idea of babysitting grown men and because we have faith in this community. The people here have done a lot of good stuff; from organizing events, to fundraisers for fallen members to tech advice and all kinds of inspirational build threads, etc.

The main point to take from the overall forum rules is this one:
                    4. Manners & Thick Skin.
                    Personal attacks on members will not be tolerated. Dissenting opinions and robust debate are encouraged, but show other CC members some respect. There is a line where funny smart ass turns into lame and annoying, try to find that line and stay on the good side of it. If mods get legit complaints or see behavior that is out of line, you may get your post deleted, you may catch a PM asking you to mellow out or you may just find out that you've been deleted. This is at the mods discretion. Consider it like a bar, it's there for you to have a good time but you punch someone and you are going out the curb head first. This is a tight community and there is no reason to take yourself so serious. So, if you've got a massive ego or thin skin, you should probably stick to lurking or go elsewhere. If you see someone going too far, try to help get the thread back on track yourself or let Nina78, Allen, or CRFyou know and we'll handle it. We are very light on moderation and want to keep it that way but will not tolerate abusive behavior to other Chop Cult Members.

It's impossible for us to police every thread every day. In fact, I'd rather shoot myself in the face rather than go through every single thread hunting down offenders and sending out nasty PM warnings. As a result, plenty of things go unnoticed and unmoderated. Don't take this as a lack of caring, take it as our confidence in you as members of the community to do the right thing and treat each other with some respect even if you strongly disagree with someone else's point of view, opinion, style, politics, whatever. Just have your say and then move on and if you can't debate in an adult fashion either avoid the thread, the Junk Pile or Chop Cult all together. This goes for long time members as well as noobs.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                      • Jul 2014

so your skulls are made in america?
                      your cool white walls?
                      your forks?
                      your bearings?

you sir are delusional, and inbred.

you know what your ramblings and your "victims" have in common? neither have periods..

Comment

• nateridesbikes
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Lowlifebiker
                        This site is not for me am just onto American bikes nothing else and MEN
                        Hey man, I feel like this site is very gay friendly.

Comment

• IronHead73
                          • Aug 2013

Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Saltytonk
                            • Mar 2011

#byefelicia

Comment

• CRFyou
                              • Mar 2010

What an annoying fuck.

Trolling around like it's AOL 2.0 and the internet is new.

Fuck off dude. And I have your personal email address so I'll make sure if you keep trolling, I will troll you.

ENJOY!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;