Dual sport "adventure" riders piss me off...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78BritBastard
    • Nov 2014

Dual sport "adventure" riders piss me off...

I hate these pricks. They remind me of the snob fly fisherman that look down on anyone without a 500 dollar rod and reel setup on my local river. They've got there fifty pounds of gear in hardcases mounted all over there bikes, flourescent yellow riding jackets, and a fucking holier than thou attitude. They never wave when you pass them either. How fucking adventurous is it when you have everything you could ever need packed on your brand new BMW? Fucking turd stains.
  • ContractKiller
    • Feb 2012

How dare that prick ride a dual sport and carry everything he needs to be self-sufficient! And to not wave? The nerve of some people!

Comment

• SLO
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 78BritBastard
      I hate these pricks. They remind me of the snob fly fisherman that look down on anyone without a 500 dollar rod and reel setup on my local river. They've got there fifty pounds of gear in hardcases mounted all over there bikes, flourescent yellow riding jackets, and a fucking holier than thou attitude. They never wave when you pass them either. How fucking adventurous is it when you have everything you could ever need packed on your brand new BMW? Fucking turd stains.
      Tots

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1284999Click image for larger version

Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	1285000Click image for larger version

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1285001Click image for larger version

Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	1285002

Comment

• Peterson13
        • Dec 2009

They're on two wheels and going somewhere. I say more power to them! Enjoy what you ride and how you ride it and let them do the same.

Comment

• 78BritBastard
          • Nov 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_inline_n4by3ofZbm1sywstp.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1285007
          Last edited by 78BritBastard; 08-16-2015, 8:25 AM.

Comment

• pig
            • Feb 2012

It's always a good laugh when I come up behind them in traffic and get to watch them try to split, eventually I have to go two lanes over and braap past their fat ass.
            Cause you know, that maybe 15 miles to work you might need your whole kitchen and living room on your bike. Just in case starbucks is closed.

(I live in the northbay of San Francisco, they usually have a sticker that says their other vehicle is a prius and they won't get out of the fucking way)
            Last edited by pig; 08-16-2015, 9:59 AM.

Comment

• Tacitus
              • Aug 2013

Wtf?[ATTACH=CONFIG]62893[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Oranje
                • Sep 2009

Question: "How fucking adventurous?"
                Last New Years Eve me and a friend left L.A. in the morning to be in San Francisco for the nights festivities. About 200 miles in (halfway) we stop for a coffee and a smoke at Harris Ranch.
                Park close to some other bikes including a loaded up touring BMW.
                While we smoke by our stuff, guy comes out to mount up the tourer.
                Turns out he left Seattle, Wa. that morning and is headed to San Diego.
                Seattle to San Diego in a day. After SD he was heading to Florida, then finally home to Maine.
                This cat was doing "all four corners of the country" as he put it.
                Answer: Way more fucking adventurous than most.
                Chances are those "turd stains" are running serious mileage.
                How far are YOU going, iron-ass?

Comment

• pig
                  • Feb 2012

Come on! It's fun to jab at our two wheeled adventure cousins! If we can't make fun of ourselves, then who can we truly laugh and be whiny about?

And if you want adventure, Ted Simon.

Comment

• surfbum
                    • Aug 2011

I have found that if you have an elitist attitude you will probably be met with one in return. I dont know how it is everywhere else, but when I talk to another rider, I can appreciate something about his bike and they usually do the same. A metal musician can appreciate what a jazz musician is doing even if it's not his trip. I like what I like, they can like what they like. Who gives a shit

Comment

• JetBlackII
                      • Apr 2024

Just people living their passions mang; if I don't want to take time out from enjoying myself to acknowledge a stranger... it's likely I didn't see them bro waving at me in the middle of all the life I was busy living that they are just a part of trying to get my attention for a second of my life... I prefer waving at dudes in the apex of curves myself.

Comment

• pig
                        • Feb 2012

I'm just hurt cause my friend bought a new Tiger last month and is having all the adventure in the world and I'm stuck over here on the two lanes of non-adventuring.

Comment

• ContractKiller
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Oranje
                          Question: "How fucking adventurous?"
                          Last New Years Eve me and a friend left L.A. in the morning to be in San Francisco for the nights festivities. About 200 miles in (halfway) we stop for a coffee and a smoke at Harris Ranch.
                          Park close to some other bikes including a loaded up touring BMW.
                          While we smoke by our stuff, guy comes out to mount up the tourer.
                          Turns out he left Seattle, Wa. that morning and is headed to San Diego.
                          Seattle to San Diego in a day. After SD he was heading to Florida, then finally home to Maine.
                          This cat was doing "all four corners of the country" as he put it.
                          Answer: Way more fucking adventurous than most.
                          Chances are those "turd stains" are running serious mileage.
                          How far are YOU going, iron-ass?
                          That sounds like an awesome adventure, actually. Ever see "Long Way 'Round" on Netflix? Cool little documentary series with Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman, dudes ride east from the UK to New York City. They also did a trip down to South Africa that was pretty cool. I doubt anybody here has done anything that adventurous.

Comment

• pig
                            • Feb 2012

Doubt and adventure should never be used in the same sentence.

Comment

• houstonch73
                              • Nov 2013

entertaining thread. Yes some of the guys are serious adventure guys and unfortunately some buy all the gear but never get more than 3 hours from home. Seen the same thing with the hipster douches drinking pbr while rubbing their beards and jerking each other off onto their vintage custom cafe rat rod chopper.

The way someone else rides (or doesn't) is really no concern of mine. I can't live their life for them.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;