CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Thread: Got FUCKED UP

Lowlifebiker

Default Got FUCKED UP

damn. I made it home ... Every nOw and then beer and liquor hits you wrong.... Just happened left bar smoked a fatty big smile 😃on my face and out of no where I just got bent half way home bad enough to pull over and puke ! I couldn't recover and I was across from a bbq restaurant puked 3 time still on the bike and I was in the driveway of a house.... Truck in back had a Harley sticker he came out and said are you ok ? Yea sorry just ate something and it didn't agree. No problem. I asked to back my bike in the driveway to get off the road he said yes so I did, started to puke again looked like blood and guts. Lol. Than he came back out my head was spinning like a top and said there kids here you need to leave. So much for the Harley sticker and brotherhood. Lol..... I left slapped my jockey into first and wobbled down the road a couple of miles ahead was a dollar store I pulled in back behind the dumpster where I spent an hour puking my guts blood and everything I had. Car in and out looking at me. I couldn't get my head together to leave..... I guy from the back came up to me and asked if I was ok. Yea just fuck up bad beer or something he had a black lab dog and just walked away, he came back in 20 minutes and bought me a sandwich awesome stranger bought me a sandwich and wannabe biker kicked me out!

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlifebiker View Post
    Than he came back out my head was spinning like a top and said there kids here you need to leave. So much for the Harley sticker and brotherhood. Lol.....
    Translation: I want to help you out but you're scaring my old lady and I'm too much of a pussy to tell her that you're a human who needs an assist.

My OL can be a bitch but even she knows that when a guy is having a rough time you gotta help him out.

JetBlackII

You should have realized he was a pussy whipped poser with just a "get in the Zone" squeegee<-such a weird fucking word to spell... on applique. I mean; full on serious about HD brotherhood posers, go for the F-150 in the Harley trim package.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yep!....."there's kids here you need to leave" is cunt speak for sure! Won't tell his woman to chill and then forces a fellow rider onto the road in your condition. That's weak!

Get Adobe Flash player

Call Munich on him!

Lowlifebiker

Yea got that right..... No I have deal with my OL lets just say she's not happy! Oh the life.........

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm with the sticker guy. Some random dude pulls in my driveway and starts puking? GTFO with that shit. Dont bring your mistakes to my doorstep and expect me to be cool cause we both ride motorcycles. Do I get to shit in your kitchen sink cause we both like Prince? WTF mate?

Cisco726

No kidding, like I really wanna clean some random dudes puke from my yard. One of my boys? Yeah, puke away. I've cleaned after many of my boys and they for me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Vomiting is your body telling you to smoke weed instead of getting drunk.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    I'm with the sticker guy. Some random dude pulls in my driveway and starts puking? GTFO with that shit. Dont bring your mistakes to my doorstep and expect me to be cool cause we both ride motorcycles. Do I get to shit in your kitchen sink cause we both like Prince? WTF mate?
    Took the words right out of my mouth man. The guy was a whole lot nicer than I would have been bud.

Lowlifebiker

sound like a couple of you guys are just heartless scumbags

Lowlifebiker

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    No because I wouldn't let a scumbag like you in my house to begin with !

Get Adobe Flash player

Did the dude hold you down and funnel alcohol into your stomach, and then blow reefer smoke in your face, set you on your bike and tell you to hit the road? If so, then yeah he should've let you barf in his yard.

From the story you posted, it looks like you got shitty drunk and then smoked a bunch of drugs (which has been known to give a motherfucker the spins and hot-mouth), then you hopped on your freedom machine and when shit got dicey you thought it was some strangers responsibility.

I've literally given my last couple bucks to strangers in need. Fucked up entire afternoons of plans (and my favorite bandana) to help some old man that fell and cracked his skull. Spent entire weekends loading trailers at the Salvation Army in the Arizona summer (it's 118 today) for people affected by wildfires. Opened my front door to total strangers to crash on my couch, solely because they were traveling through my city and needed a place to crash. If not being into a random drunk weirdo barfing all over my lawn makes me a heartless scumbag, so be it.

Get Adobe Flash player

I would have given you a bottle of water, then told you to drink it and get off my lawn in 35mins. done it all with a smile too.

Cisco726

Sounds like some of us aren't kids and aren't dumb enough to get really wasted, go ride, puke on a strangers lawn and expect a blow job to boot, but yeah, I'm the scumbag. Can't handle your shit then stay the fuck home.

Lowlifebiker

Got to love the tough guys here real bad bikers truth be told they are just a bunch of wannabe biker bitches! Wow bikers party and get fucked up is that something new now and days? I'm a 50 year old biker who like to party and ride I love bar hopping on my bobber I built how about you guys just buy a bike and call yourselves bikers. Lol now go sip your cup of tea and go fuck yourselves. I thought this was a biker site? LMFAO

Get Adobe Flash player

No because I wouldn't let a scumbag like you in my house to begin with !
    Fair enough. But the Prince thing is still a go right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	62875

Get Adobe Flash player

Got to love the tough guys here real bad bikers truth be told they are just a bunch of wannabe biker bitches! Wow bikers party and get fucked up is that something new now and days? I'm a 50 year old biker who like to party and ride I love bar hopping on my bobber I built how about you guys just buy a bike and call yourselves bikers. Lol now go sip your cup of tea and go fuck yourselves. I thought this was a biker site? LMFAO
    I'll interject, I like to party and get fucked up and all that fun shit, but lost my chopper I built when some drunk bitch who liked to party and get fucked up plowed me at an intersection broadside... Damn near lost a fucking leg and destroyed a bike I built that was amazing. She was 21 and has the same mentality as you of she just likes to party....maybe instead of getting all sideways because of decisions you made and some dude not cooking you breakfast and letting you crash on his couch because he had a fucking Harley sticker on his truck...don't fucking drink so god damn much. I know that shit hits you funny sometimes but maybe learn that tipping point. Besides I see a shit ton of fucking Harley stickers on trucks and don't expect them to do shit for me, I guess if that makes me not a biker then I'm not, I'm just some young ass dude on a Shovelhead who likes and works on old motorcycles then

Lowlifebiker

Keep them coming I love it like I said a bunch of pussy wannabe bikers most of you are❗️you guys are all hung up on the Harley sticker truth be told most all Harley guys are just abunch punk ass bitches walk into a bar with your bandana on your head Dark sunglasses Harley tee shirt chain hanging rings on all your fingers yea I got your number the more you betray a tough guy the more of a pussy you really are .... You look more like the village people then true bikers most of you will never ge it❗️ 30 years of riding I'm still here to stay and enjoy life the way I want Bar hopping and riding ! It my favorite thing to do! Hey SLO didn't you mean the village people and not prince? I'm sure you dress up just like. Them. Lol I do like Harley motors and transmission that is what I use on my builds . So if you don't build what you ride your opinion means shit to me! Biker site my ass ❗️

JetBlackII

There is a standing order in the rules of engagement here in the JP; that also says: Don't be a dick... we get it; toughness rawr and all that shit; we're just more thick skinned than, to sweat all that crotch adjustment nonsense around these parts. Just an fyi; if you think you're good at dishing it? People will be more than happy to keep pinching; to see how quick too cool for school, starts getting too hot and bothered to take a dose themselves.

Share This