• Show
Clear All
  • Davestune
    • May 2014

Lol holy shit

Comment

• Braaap
      • May 2013

hey you faggots, OP is a real biker. shut the fuck up before he calls Munich.

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
        • Apr 2024

..... Waiting by the phone. Lol
        I was a 100% right not even 10 minutes and more posts from the same old losers. Ha. Ha. Where is the picture of your chop cult colors?? I have you guys eating out of my hand like I knew you would you guys are weak to say the least! No comments on my bike? I guess you can't figure it out either. Ha. Ha this nigga ? Who the fuck are you talking to I won't sit in the same bar if there was niggers in there 🐵🔫 damn monkeys not only are you not bikers but nigger lovers too that's nasty. WHITE. POWER. There you go now you have more to write about ! Are you having fun yet? Like the pic of the guy with the apes but he's a loser like you guys riding a stock store bought bike with apes on it. No skills there! Let me guess I bet all you guys wave to each other when you pass on the road. Gay as hell never did it in 30 years of riding I have a pick up truck so I wave to ALL
        The trucks I see. Lame ass mother fuckers here❗️ no bike talk like I said I just confused all of you on my bike can't even reply just post pictures. So come on with it what do you guys ride store bought or do you build what you ride like I have been doing for 30 years? Let's hear about bikes for a change this is a motorcycle place right or just a little click of guys who probably don't even ride❗️❗️

Comment

• Ramzilla
          • Oct 2013

What you just said.....
          90% of you "bikers" couldn't even ride my bike....wishbone hard tail 43 degree rake no stretch 99 Evo big twin engine and 5 speed trans 18 inch front and rear envy wheels BDL 3 inch open primary with custom paint on the belt 23 inch gimp hangers 1 1/4 inch diameter that's NOT turned for controls I have NONE no leavers wires no grips just one small cable out the bottom for internal throttle I run a jockey shift and foot clutch NO front brake either..!! Kick start only killer old school white flame job with red pinstripes and other awesome art work on the oil tank! Running a Morris m5 magneto so I don't have a battery either!!!!
          What you said 3 days ago....
          Thanks guys for all the input ! Trying to save up for it or get a second mortgage. Lol the bike seams to run fine now no back fire or cough into the carb but I guess I'll see if I get the mag. Really want it so I can get rid of my battery and starter I have both now kick and electric. I want to go as simple as I can. The bike is a hard tail bobber: it's got wishbone frame 43 degree rake a 99 Evo engine and transmission. BDL 3 inch open primary 18 inch front and back envy wheels I run a jockey shift foot clutch I have 23 inch gimp hangers 1 1/4 inch that's not turned down for controls I have none don't run a front brake internal throttle and don't have grips either I use skateboard grip tape nothin but bars! No blinkers horn just a head and tail lights. So the mag is the final step. Thanks again for the info. By the way my wife hates you. Lol. 1800 bucks we don't have but I'll find a way I always do. !
          So you went from kick and electric start and asking about a Morris to having a Morris and no battery in 3 days?

Comment

• Ramzilla
            • Oct 2013

There is your bike talk.

Comment

• Davestune
              • May 2014

(:-))

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
                • Apr 2024

Damn that's a good looking bike I have even upside down it beats your shit.

Comment

• Braaap
                  • May 2013

your wife hates me because i let all my nigger buddies put it in her gaping asshole.

tell that whore to shut her nigger-loving mouth.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                    • Oct 2013

Alright...

Let's unpack this, shall we?

Originally posted by Lowlifebiker
                    I couldn't help it
                    2 more pages of the same guys back and forth are you guys some kind of club ? Your doing the same thing I'm doing trying to out tough my posts with your tough response.
                    Nope...
                    Not a club
                    And I haven't seen anyone try to "out tough" you.

Actually how the fuck would that even fucking work?

How the fuck do you "out tough" someone?

You think because someone made a salient point that undermines your assumptions, they are out flexing you in a verbose way?

I don't understand this...

So moving right along

Lol I'm just bored that's why I do it how about you guys?
                    A profound love for vagina has always motivated my desire to "do it"

Never boredom...

Lowlife, you are a strangely motivated dude...

Moving on

I have a ton of friends and we ride and have fun
                    and when you were in the 6th grade you had a girlfriend in Canada..

Seriously...

Tell us more

You just feed off of each other and convince yourselves your bikers it's not in your heart just your wallets!! 90% of you "bikers" couldn't even ride my bike....wishbone hard tail 43 degree rake no stretch 99 Evo big twin engine and 5 speed trans 18 inch front and rear envy wheels BDL 3 inch open primary with custom paint on the belt 23 inch gimp hangers 1 1/4 inch diameter that's NOT turned for controls I have NONE no leavers wires no grips just one small cable out the bottom for internal throttle I run a jockey shift and foot clutch NO front brake either..!! Kick start only killer old school white flame job with red pinstripes and other awesome art work on the oil tank! Running a Morris m5 magneto so I don't have a battery either!!!! I know it's too much for you guys to understand it's ok most all wannabes can't figure it out either!!
                    You sir are the first muthafucker I've ever even heard who got hardo about their catalog evo chopper. It's a fucking evo. A fucking porsche engineered cookie cutter yuppie barge purchasable from any number of late 1990's assembly shops. Now personally, I've always had a tent de pantalon for the 84-86 fxwg/fxef/fxsb (the last 4 speed rigidly mount swing arm Harleys) but honestly...why would I want to talk with you about rare evo harley models that are ripe for righteous swing arm choppering? Maybe when the tribal revival starts, you can finally have your time in the sun...

my favorite "is that your panhead out there" that's what I hear every time I go to the bar
                    No they fucking don't!

I build perfection every time.
                    If your bike builds are anything like your arguments...

It's probably a good thing no one is "man" enough to ride your bike(s)

I love to be crapped on by dudes
                    That's why they call you "Shit Party" my friend

Comment

• Lowlifebiker
                      • Apr 2024

I sure did is that over your head don't any of you guys have any mechanical skill out here ?? Damn I'm getting under your skin it's so easy too. Lol

Comment

• OB
                        • Aug 2015

Click image for larger version

Name:	giggling_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1285044

Comment

• Braaap
                          • May 2013

my homie Tyrone is inside your wife's skin. that cunt whore.

Comment

• MedicalCowboy
                            • Jan 2015

Hmmm... I can't say these have ever been at any store around here, but there's 3 bikes at the local Harley dealer that looks nearly identical to yours bud. I personally just want to know where all of this animosity is coming from?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• IronHead73
                              • Aug 2013

Someone saw that and thought it was a shovel?

Must have been at the s.o.a. camp. (Starbucks on Fuckmeindarectum lane)

Comment

• Ramzilla
                                • Oct 2013

I sure did is that over your head don't any of you guys have any mechanical skill out here ?? Damn I'm getting under your skin it's so easy too. Lol
                                No I am just calling bullshit that you sold enough meth to get the money, ordered a mag, got it on and everything set up and all the electric start removed in 3 days. Now you may have gotten a mag on and running but it wouldn't be "to perfection" as you say everything you do is. Now maybe you dropped it at your local Indy who you obviously worship by all the catalog shit you rattled off on your "bobber" and had them do it in under 3 days.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;