CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Got FUCKED UP

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlifebiker View Post
    Keep them coming I love it like I said a bunch of pussy wannabe bikers most of you are❗️you guys are all hung up on the Harley sticker truth be told most all Harley guys are just abunch punk ass bitches walk into a bar with your bandana on your head Dark sunglasses Harley tee shirt chain hanging rings on all your fingers yea I got your number the more you betray a tough guy the more of a pussy you really are .... You look more like the village people then true bikers most of you will never ge it❗️ 30 years of riding I'm still here to stay and enjoy life the way I want Bar hopping and riding ! It my favorite thing to do! Hey SLO didn't you mean the village people and not prince? I'm sure you dress up just like. Them. Lol I do like Harley motors and transmission that is what I use on my builds . So if you don't build what you ride your opinion means shit to me! Biker site my ass ❗️
    Sounds like you're either still or well on your way to being fucked up again, I had to read this a few times to make sense of it. I build what I ride so thanks for valuing my opinion and who gives a fuck what I wear that doesn't define a person anyway. I enjoy barhopping as well, having some rum and got the scooter out tonight as usual as we speak... But man sometimes being responsible for your own actions needs to happen. BTW I don't even own a single Harley shirt and I happen to be wearing a black teddy right now...

Get Adobe Flash player

Keep them coming I love it like I said a bunch of pussy wannabe bikers most of you are❗️you guys are all hung up on the Harley sticker truth be told most all Harley guys are just abunch punk ass bitches walk into a bar with your bandana on your head Dark sunglasses Harley tee shirt chain hanging rings on all your fingers yea I got your number the more you betray a tough guy the more of a pussy you really are .... You look more like the village people then true bikers most of you will never ge it❗️ 30 years of riding I'm still here to stay and enjoy life the way I want Bar hopping and riding ! It my favorite thing to do! Hey SLO didn't you mean the village people and not prince? I'm sure you dress up just like. Them. Lol I do like Harley motors and transmission that is what I use on my builds . So if you don't build what you ride your opinion means shit to me! Biker site my ass ❗️
    I don't own a Harley. I don't ride fucked up because I've seen too many lives ruined by that shit. And the last thing I want is some drunk stranger puking in my driveway. I'll tell you to get stepping quick.

gonzoguilt

You guys are wasting your time. This old boy has gone 50 years long thinking he's the shit for being a shit, and nothing is going to change that.

Soooooo.....

Cisco726

I ride a girls bike if that makes you feel any better, more "biker" or whatever the fuck. Funny, you're talking about internet tough guys all the while acting like one. You win. You're what we all should be, drunk asses who couldn't handle their shit and get butt hurt cause some random stranger with a Harley sticker doesn't give us a reach around. Of if only I could be as cool as you. One day when I grow up I guess. Go be a badass biker...

Can we link any posts by LowLifeBiker on this topic to the other busy thread "D-bags say the darndest things"

Seems to more than qualify

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	by7x7.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	62878

Lowlifebiker

Thanks for the replies and the pictures made my morning! Looks like I got under your skin not the other way around.... Like I said I have NO RESPECT for you guys at all so your pussy replies just make me laugh more😵 I guess I'll stick to the main forum where I can HELP guys build instead of bitch like little girls❗️ so if you guys want to BUILD instead of BUY I can help ONLY if it's A American build all other jap and British shit doesn't belong in the USA we need the jobs and income of American parts and builds❗️now let's see what one of you pussies complain and try to get me kicked off for being REAL❗️ buy the way that's the only time In 30 years of riding that I got that fucked up didn't drink anymore than I alway do just a one shot deal. And thought I would share it. REAL shit ❗️ so you punk ass bitches have a great day❗️ again thanks for taking the time to reply and send pictures don't you have anything better to do. Lol. I would help ANY human who needs a hand but I guess you TOUGH guys are to hard to do that..... You probably learned that shit in prison. ROTFLMAO. Ha. Ha
    Don't forget I'm the lowlifebiker not you guys🔫

Get Adobe Flash player

Blah blah blah... Hey SLO... blah blah blah❗️
    Awwww you called me out! I'm the belle of the ball! You really do like me!!! I just might get to shit in your kitchen sink yet. I see you lowlife...

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	62881

Lowlifebiker

SLO what's up with all the family photos people are sending me? I like the selfie pic of the midget he must only have a moped or scooter being as small as he was. As far as the rest I didn't know this was a gay-biker site? Is shittng in the sink a turn on for you ? Just trying to understand. Well at least you have a since of humor more than all the other "parent figures" here Lol. They HATE me. Ha. Ha. Ha remember I'm the one and only. Lowlifebiker 🐵🔫 Your turn .

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't hate you at all. Just reading your posts and attempting to understand what you're saying gives me a fucking headache. Not to mention all the little smiley faces and shit your putting in your replies. And nobody around here honestly gives a fuck what you ride or if you "built" it. All of us have been fucked up from time to time no big deal, but we all handle our own shit man. And we don't bitch when people give us a little shit for it man. Also, the comment about Jap and British bikes seems a little weird. You should probably do a little more research before you start saying things "We need the jobs and income for American parts and builds." What in the fuck does that even mean? Well time to enjoy my Hardee's and work on my Jap bike. Happy Sunday everybody.

Get Adobe Flash player

This banter is awesome- got a big ol' grin reading these comments! Anyone else find it funny that a tough, hardcore, 'biker', would use ROTFLMAO?? Shit, my 13yr old daughter must be a biker. She texts that shit all day long...

Get Adobe Flash player

OP is a faggot who was looking to get pegged.

fuck you faggot.

Lowlifebiker

It never ends does it?
    What don't you post on where's the strangest place you took a shit💩. Now that's a real biker❗️
    What happen to ride drink fuck fight ? Id tell you to suck my dick but unfortunately most all of you would with a smile on your faces 😬 I punk guys like you out all the time at the bars last one was twice my size by the time I got done ranting about his wannabe biker ass he left with his tail between his legs. You know like you guys! Every post just makes me popular I guess. I know for a fact your so called biker pride was hurt ha ha your comments are pretty boring well the one guy liked it but pretty much just suck ! Talk to all my friends later going out to have some fun. Like I said
    DRINKING RIDING FIGHTING
    FUCKING. You know BIKER shit❗️. Sorry to must of you guys when I said FUCKING I meant with a women so please try stopping with your gay advances and pics

Get Adobe Flash player

you're the one looking for drunk anal sex. faggot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Who really believes chopcult is a "real biker site"?

That's my question.

Get Adobe Flash player

Like, do people really come here, and say to themselves "now THIS place looks like a place where brotherhood thrives for real bikers!"?

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	popcorn.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	62894

Cisco726

Did someone say Ewoks?

Cisco726

Did someone say unicorns?

Lowlifebiker

Quote Originally Posted by IronHead73 View Post
    Like, do people really come here, and say to themselves "now THIS place looks like a place where brotherhood thrives for real bikers!"?
    the first real post you are so right I guarantee more than half of these kids on here done even own a bike. I'm gonna get kicked off soon because I hurt there feelings and they are upset. Ha. Ha who the fuck cares I just got kicked off of eBay too. Boo hoo. I'll call it like I see it hear it whatever if your a punk I'll call you on it that simple and by most of the response there is a lot of punk ass pussy whipped bitchs right here❗️I get in fights at the bar ALL the time mostly they just leave instead of fighting.... It's a lot of fun for me to get in fights..... Bikers do it all the time. You guys are week little cowards... Ok tell me it takes more of a man to leave than to fight..... That's what all cowArds say.

Share This