Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ehriking
    • Feb 2015

Building a wheel

So i just picked up a 21" factory HD wheel 40 spoke all that jazz, which i want to lace to my factory 72 sportster hub/drum up front. Im having difficulty figuring out what length spokes id need for the job, do i measure the factory ones and guess lol. if anyone has any insight that would be sweet.

ps. i know lacing a wheel is annoying and difficult but i have enough hair to rip out trust me
  • pedrodeleon
    • Feb 2012

Go to the Buchannan's website or call them up. On their sight they have the exact set of spokes you're looking for. Definitely the best option for spokes out there. Here's the link to the page with the pre-packaged spoke kits: http://www.buchananspokes.com/produc...y_davidson.asp
    Just scroll down the page until you see your hamburger drum/hub and select your spokes from the section under 21" rims. You can get chrome or stainless with either stainless or nickel nipples. I'd recommend the stainless spoke and nipple package.
    They're very good at answering any questions you might have over the phone also.

Comment

• ehriking
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by pedrodeleon
      Go to the Buchannan's website or call them up. On their sight they have the exact set of spokes you're looking for. Definitely the best option for spokes out there. Here's the link to the page with the pre-packaged spoke kits: http://www.buchananspokes.com/produc...y_davidson.asp
      Just scroll down the page until you see your hamburger drum/hub and select your spokes from the section under 21" rims. You can get chrome or stainless with either stainless or nickel nipples. I'd recommend the stainless spoke and nipple package.
      They're very good at answering any questions you might have over the phone also.
      Hell yeah man, thank you a lot. i didn't know that you could get them prepackaged for a certain hub set up. saved my ass

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;