ID:	1296039
    Driving that train, high on cocaine
    Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
    Trouble ahead, trouble behind
    And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• farmall
      • Apr 2013

Trump isn't "allowing the mentally ill to buy guns". Depriving someone of a constitutional right should rightly be done by adjudicating them mentally incompetent.

Adjudication is not random denial of right by administrative decision.

Americans, both libtard and conservatard, have a deep emotional preference for government by autistic screeching.

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by farmall
        I haven't seen such hilarious butthurt since lower class GOP base voters lost their tiny minds over Obammy.

Obammy and Trump have been grossly overrated in the name of propaganda. Just laugh and enjoy the show.
        LMAO, amen to that.

The pitiful thing to see is that people actually believe that BS that the left wing media spews out. And the right for that matter. Say what you want about Fox news. Without them the news would be totally run by the Left and you sheep would believe any crap they tell you. 1984!!!!
        Last edited by LoudPipesSaveLives; 04-10-2017, 9:08 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by LoudPipesSaveLives
          LMAO, amen to that.

The pitiful thing to see is that people actually believe that BS that the left wing media spews out. And the right for that matter. Say what you want about Fox news. Without them the news would be totally run by the Left and you sheep would believe any crap they tell you. 1984!!!!
          1984? It's funny, Eric Blair, aka George Orwell is buried a few fields away from my place.I wonder what he'd say to all this? Probably , 'I warned you....' Political butt hurt aside, beware the hand that rocks the cradle -that's generally not who got elected leader either!

Comment

• datadavid
            • Oct 2014

Well trump proved himself to be nostradamus when he predicted the truck mauling in sweden so i say HAIL GREAT PROPHET.

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Am I the only one that is scared to death for our future militarily? N. Korea, China, Russia, etc. I am not feeling safe at all anymore. I feel like Henny Penny yelling "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" and it really is this time....
              And Bozo the Clown is in charge.

Last edited by Dragstews; 04-11-2017, 12:52 PM.
              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Hoghead
                • Jun 2015

Nope. Ain't scared at all. The IRA did worse on the streets of the UK than Isis. The Cuban missile crisis was far scarier (so me mum says). I'm more sorry for the lives we commit to combat and the civvy collateral when we go in with no end-game. Only our craziest enemies (isis , north korea) would risk truly fucking with us, and they ain't got the firepower.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

in Henny Penny it was an acorn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Fox will be surprised

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Hoghead
                    Nope. Ain't scared at all. The IRA did worse on the streets of the UK than Isis. The Cuban missile crisis was far scarier (so me mum says). I'm more sorry for the lives we commit to combat and the civvy collateral when we go in with no end-game. Only our craziest enemies (isis , north korea) would risk truly fucking with us, and they ain't got the firepower.
                    I remember "duck and cover" drills, hiding under our desks, like that was going to save us from a nuke. I also agree with you about going in with no end game, Bush One was smart enough ( surrounded by good people ) to know better then to crush Saddam, no matter how much he deserved it.

But Korea, no they actually do have the fire power to do in a lot of damage to the US troops at the 38th Parallel. They are also close to an Intercontinental missile and a nuke small enough to put on it.

Trump was smart enough to put some smart, experienced generals in his inner circle, now he needs to at least listen to their console. Pub or Dem, does not matter, the shit is really getting close to the fan over there. I would not want the job, and having a guy with zero experience in charge does scare the hell out of me. I am old enough that I can say I have lived a full life. I would like my kids and grand-kids to be able to say the same.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Hummmmmmmm ... ????

Comment

• DustyDave
                        Super Moderator
                        • Oct 2012

Driving that train, high on cocaine
                        Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                        Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                        And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

CHELSEA CLINTON HAS A LITTLE ADVICE FOR SEAN SPICER AFTER HE DEFENDS HITLER

White House Secretary Sean Spicer decided to rewrite history on Tuesday, arguing that Adolf Hitler wasn’t such a bad guy after all because he didn’t use chemical weapons like Assad. While most of us were facepalming and shouting “gas chambers,” Chelsea Clinton stepped forward with a classy tweet offering Spicey a little advice.

“I hope @PressSec takes time to visit @HolocaustMuseum,” the former first daughter tweeted this afternoon. “It’s a few blocks away,” she added helpfully.

— Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton) April 11, 2017
                          Spicer made his humiliating comments on Tuesday, which also happens to be the day Jews are celebrating the Passover seder. He was trying to convince the world that Donald Trump was right to bomb Syria but only ended up proving that he’s a total idiot.

When Spicer was called out on his ridiculous assertion that Hitler didn’t gas millions of people in concentration camps, he grabbed a shovel and dug his hole deeper. Passing the point of no return, the press secretary argued that Hitler didn’t gas his own people, just the Jews. And apparently, they don’t count.

Everybody except Trump’s loyal base of anti-Semitic holocaust deniers knows that Spicer’s version of history is a long, long way from the truth and it may be the worst excuse ever used to justify military action.

People are justifiably outraged. The Anne Frank Center issued a statement calling for Spicer’s resignation. “Spicer’s statement is the most evil slur upon a group of people we have ever heard from a White House press secretary,” said Steven Goldstein, the organization’s executive director. “Sean Spicer now lacks the integrity to serve” and “President Trump must fire him at once,” he added.

Spicer would be wise to take Clinton’s advice and study up a little on the holocaust before the next time he decides to spout off about what a swell guy Hitler was.

ANNE FRANK CENTER DEMANDS SEAN SPICER’S RESIGNATION OVER HITLER REMARKS IN BLISTERING TWEET STORM

BY SHANNON BARBER NEWSAPRIL 11, 2017

The whole world is rightfully outraged at White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer for promoting the worst kind of Holocaust denial from the White House press podium – and during Passover, no less. Now, one of the most influential entities that exists to make sure we never forget the heinous crimes against humanity that took place in Nazi Germany is demanding that Spicer either resign or be fired.

The Anne Frank Center released a blistering statement calling for Spicer to get the ax. The statement reads:

BREAKING NEWS:
                          SEAN SPICER DENIES HITLER GASSED JEWS DURING THE HOLOCAUST. MR. PRESIDENT, FIRE SEAN SPICER NOW.

In his afternoon press briefing, Sean Spicer invoked Adolf Hitler in describing Syrian President Assad. Spicer said “Even Hitler didn’t sink to using chemical weapons.” Reaction of Steven Goldstein, Executive Director of the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect: “On Passover no less, Sean Spicer has engaged in Holocaust denial, the most offensive form of fake news imaginable, by denying Hitler gassed millions of Jews to death. Spicer’s statement is the most evil slur upon a group of people we have ever heard from a White House press secretary. Sean Spicer now lacks the integrity to serve as White House press secretary, and President Trump must fire him at once.”#Antisemitism#NeverAgain
                          Here is the embed of the Facebook post:

They weren’t finished with Spicer after that statement, either. Whoever runs the Anne Frank Center’s Twitter account sent out several scathing tweets, demanding that Trump fire Spicer:

.@POTUS @realDonaldTrump MUST FIRE SEAN SPICER NOW FOR ENGAGING IN HOLOCAUST DENIAL. OUR STATEMENT BELOW. #Antisemitism #NeverAgain pic.twitter.com/4dB9ESCaZr

— AnneFrankCenter(US) (@AnneFrankCenter) April 11, 2017
                          .@POTUS @realDonaldTrump how does it feel to have a press secretary who engages in Holocaust denial? Fire your national embarrassment.

Sean Spicer, as we say at Passover, DAYENU! ENOUGH! You need to quit or be fired. #Antisemitism #NeverAgain

The Anne Frank Center is right. Sean Spicer does need to be fired. The thing is, this is not just an episodic gaffe with this White House. They omitted any mention of the Jews from their Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, they have white supremacists like Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller working in the West Wing, and during the campaign, Trump regularly associated with and flirted online with white supremacists.

If Team Trump really wants people to believe they aren’t anti-Semites, they can start by firing Sean Spicer. And get rid of Miller and Bannon while they’re at it.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS COVER SAVAGES WHITE HOUSE FOR SPICER’S HITLER GAFFE (IMAGE)

BY SHANNON BARBER NEWSAPRIL 11, 2017

The New York Daily News is not known for subtlety when it comes to its cover. The snarky newspaper pulled no punches when it came to using its cover to go after White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer for calling concentration camps “Holocaust Centers” and invoking Nazi butcher Adolf Hitler when talking about Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. Wednesday morning’s cover reads:

“Nazis murdered 2.7 million Jews, gassing 6,000 a day in Auschwtiz alone…

FORGOTTEN BY WHITE HOUSE”
                          Here is the image of that cover via New York Daily News Twitter:

Of course, The New York Daily News isn’t the first to go after Spicer for these remarks. The Anne Frank Center has called on Donald Trump to fire Spicer, as has House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. Further, this is part of a disturbing pattern of anti-Semitism from Team Trump. During the campaign he regularly retweeted white supremacists, most infamously when he tweeted a picture of Hillary Clinton over a pile of money with a Star of David that said, “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever.” This tweet caused such an uproar that House Speaker Paul Ryan was forced to speak out about it. After he was elected, Trump’s White House deliberately left any mention of Jewish people out of their Holocaust Remembrance Day statement. And, of course, no one can forget that we have a avowed white supremacists working in the West Wing.

To that end, if this administration doesn’t want to be called bigots, they need to stop acting like it. Get rid of the racists, homophobes, xenophobes, and other assorted overtly bigoted people.

Don’t hold your breath on that one, though. We’ll have four years of this kind of stuff. The only silver lining may be that in the end, the GOP can no longer say that they don’t traffic in bigotry, since it’s right there in the White House for all to see, while their party is in charge.
                          Last edited by Dragstews; 04-11-2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
                            • Aug 2012

hopefully 8 years

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

WATCH TRUMP MUMBLE HIS WAY THROUGH INTERVIEW; GETS NAME OF COUNTRY HE ATTACKED WRONG

BY WENDY GITTLESON NEWSAPRIL 12, 2017

For Donald Trump, ordering the missile attack that killed nine civilians, including four children, was a piece of cake — literally. On an interview on Wednesday with Fox Business Channel, Trump bragged how he ordered the bombing over dessert with Chinese President Xi.

“I was sitting at the table, we had finished dinner, we’re now having dessert, and we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen…and President Xi was enjoying it…and I was given the message from the generals that the ships are locked and loaded, what do you do? And we made a determination to do it so the missiles were on the way.

And I said, ‘Mr. President, let me explain someting to you,’…and this is during dessert… ‘we’ve just fired 50 missiles…’ all of which hit, by the way, unbelievable, from hundreds of miles away. All of which hit. Amazing. So incredible. It’s brilliant, it’s genius.

So what happens is I said, ‘we just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq.’”

“Heading toward Syria,” said Maria Bartiromo, correcting the supposed Commander-in-Chief.

“Yes, heading toward Syria,” Trump admitted.

There is a lot to unpack out of that one minute. It’s clear that not only did he not learn his lesson from his botched Yemen raid – which he ordered over dinner. Now, he’s ordering military missions right in front of a leader of a man who’s not even an ally — he’s a trading partner.

What might be the most alarming, though, is the cavalier attitude toward a bombing that killed at least nine civilians, including four children, and didn’t even hit the runways of the airport, leaving Syria’s leader, Bashar al-Assad, to travel freely. For Trump, killing people was very literally a piece of cake. Then, of course, there was the fact that he couldn’t even name the country he bombed. This man is simply not fit to run a convenience store, let alone a world super power.

Comment

• farmall
                                • Apr 2013

The attack was planned by his experienced military advisors and runway denial would have been silly since we need Assad to kill IS and other Jihadists. I'm familiar with how McMaster and Mattis work. They've been intimately familiar with the Middle East for many years. If Assad loses completely that frees IS and other forces to do things we REALLY don't want like attack the Iraqi forces and Kurds more effectively.

Autistic screeching by the militarily illiterate press should be distinguished from what actually happens and from Trump's terrible speaking (in)ability.

The gesture of ordering the mission was of course intentional. So what? China needs US money and that would get nationalized if we went to war or we chose to sanction Beijing. Chinese elites stash their money in the US. What rich man would burn his own parachute? Children have ideology. Adults consider power and money.

Killing Syrians isn't a problem. Killing them by the wrong method, gas, is. If the gas attack was a false-flag little of value was lost but it was still expensive for Syria in aircraft and support equipment. Filling blown runways is pretty basic but leaving them intact keeps the SAF able to bomb Daesh and the other shitbags (there are no "good guys") while gently nudging them into nudging their warlords into behaving a bit better. Killing ~20% of the Syrian fleet is no joke. That's hundreds of sorties those birds will never fly. I worked in US fighter maintenance and sortie generation for 26 years and that loss would suck even for the US. Syria flying some flag-waving sorties out of what just became a "bare base" is propaganda.

Also consider calculated violence with some expected collateral deaths differently than "cavalier" killing. The author above apparently wants people who wage war to be paralyzed by grief. The people who offered that option aren't cavalier and taking out or adjusting Syrian air power has been studied for years.

Be careful of internet saturation causing skewed perceptions. Every reporter has an agenda and it's fun de-constructing them. Don't pull the popular trick of scaring yourself with the internet. Stop winding yourself up. It's bad for you.

If you are genuinely interested, I suggest studying war and diplomacy. It'll calm your nerves and you'll enjoy it.

Here's a good place to start.

Last edited by farmall; 04-12-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;