Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

We killed their tard.. So, they're a little upset.

But, frankly.. Trump has been very lenient with Iran to this point.

I used to have a great deal of empathy for Shia Muslims, particularly in Iran and Iraq. But it has become tough to maintain given their behavior.

Personally, I think everything would be better if Saddam were still in power to check them.

Men like Pat Buchanan warned about this when Bush and the neos were pushing for regime change. Naturally, they laughed at him and called him names.

Now look where we are?

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Can't say I'm too sad about the assasination but it's the deliberate wedge issue timing of it.
      What a snake. As if no one saw this shit coming at election time.

Comment

• rockman96
        • May 2018

Originally posted by hillcat
        Can't say I'm too sad about the assasination but it's the deliberate wedge issue timing of it.
        What a snake. As if no one saw this shit coming at election time.
        Yeah, I know what you mean... The way he persuaded those damn Iranians to kill an American contractor, then raid an American embassy. What an asshole.

And how about the distraction factor to take away from the distraction of a bogus impeachment. Sheesh.
        Last edited by rockman96; 01-06-2020, 6:14 PM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
          • Oct 2016

Nothing bogus about the impeachment, now the mock trial, that will be bogus.

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by rockman96
            Yeah, I know what you mean... The way he persuaded those damn Iranians to kill an American contractor, then raid an American embassy. What an asshole.

And how about the distraction factor to take away from the distraction of a bogus impeachment. Sheesh.
            You're kidding right? You're buying his shit? An American contractor killed is the reason? How about Otto Wambeer? Why didn't we kill a North Korean General? You can justify anything. Some of our soldiers will die now because of his election ploy.
            Jeezum Crow.

Comment

• rockman96
              • May 2018

Originally posted by hillcat
              You're kidding right? You're buying his shit? An American contractor killed is the reason? How about Otto Wambeer? Why didn't we kill a North Korean General? You can justify anything. Some of our soldiers will die now because of his election ploy.
              Jeezum Crow.
              It goes back a lot further than that, and we've lost a lot of American lives because of that POS general. Will it stop? No, but this is sending a message. Or maybe we should have just sent them pallet loads of cash since that works so well.

Comment

• confab
                • May 2019

To no one in particular..

Qasem Soleimani was personally responsible for 6K terrorist actions in Iraq and the deaths of over 600 US Servicemen. Since Trump's election, Iran has hijacked ships from international waters, shot down US military aircraft and took 5% of the world's oil supply offline in a terror attack.

All the while Trump is like "come to the table" and they would not. Then, there's the embassy. That was it.

Now, I understand there are pictures posted of Trump's properties by Iran. I haven't seen them, but if this is true they have just self certified as a terrorist regime.

I could compose a much longer list, but I decided to omit the intramural Shia/Sunni stuff that is really immaterial and merely part of the quest for regional hegemony. There are no white hats there.

Comment

• Fetch
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                  Nothing bogus about the impeachment, now the mock trial, that will be bogus.
                  Except it was Partisan, Nancy sitting on it so as not to incriminate Schiff and there was a lack of any actual evidence.....but ya..."it was a perfect impeachment.

But until she forwards it, it still remains a "vote on impeachment" Doombuggy, it's going to die on the vine just like the Russian Collusion story.

Comment

• DustyDave
                    Super Moderator
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Fetch
                    Except it was Partisan, Nancy sitting on it so as not to incriminate Schiff and there was a lack of any actual evidence.....but ya..."it was a perfect impeachment.

But until she forwards it, it still remains a "vote on impeachment" Doombuggy, it's going to die on the vine just like the Russian Collusion story.
                    How much evidence do you need once he admitted to it?
                    Dusty
                    Driving that train, high on cocaine
                    Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                    Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                    And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• flatman
                      • Sep 2017

I watched the news tonight and not one word was mentioned about the 80 million dollar bounty they put on trumps head? WTF?

Comment

• laeljon
                        • Dec 2016

For a whole country to mourn and official to that extent, they must be deranged....That would never happen in the U.S of A...Although it came close when JFK was assassinated....
                        Last edited by laeljon; 01-07-2020, 7:50 AM.

Comment

• metalheart28
                          • Feb 2014

I keep reading that people are glad we finally have a president with some fuckin balls and is doing something but they are the same ones who were against obama taking action when bashaar al asaad was dropping chemical weapons on his own people. Just think about that for a minute. I'm so sick of the hypocrisy!

Comment

• vonhelmet
                            • May 2010

Its been over an hour since our great President Trump gave a powerful speech and you libs have not shit you pants running to post on the hate Trump thread? Im very disappointed.

Comment

• hillcat
                              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by vonhelmet
                              Its been over an hour since our great President Trump gave a powerful speech and you libs have not shit you pants running to post on the hate Trump thread? Im very disappointed.
                              Your taunt shows limited imagination.

Comment

• vonhelmet
                                • May 2010

So does your retort.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;