Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

URGENT!! HACKING EVIDENCE FOUND BY BBQBIKER!!

So for 10 months the BBQBIKER has asked ANY and ALL butt-hurt snowflake losers of the last election who claimed "Russia hacked the election" to show me what that is. I got nothing but statements that it happened but no evidence and jeebus what the fuck is election hacking?? It's at the top of the list of the losers excuses of why cuntface got spanked so it must be serious.

Finally, I have found what is being called evidence of this "hacking" and it's AWESOME!! These pictures could have been produced anywhere and they'd still be awesome!! I agree with each and every one!!

I would shake Putins's hand If I could and say "well done comrade, fuck that crooked cuntface and thanks for helping MAGA" I'll just play along with the premise that someone with the IQ of a cabbage who loves cuntface would see one of these pictures and then decide to vote for Trump.

That's what this hacking/collusion BS is all about?? Bwaaaaa Haaaaaa haaaaaaa you've got to be fucking kidding me......a brain dead moron who gets their worldview from Facebook took the whitehouse from cuntface because of these pictures???? Now I'M pissing myself like a snowflake......your blaming THIS because your girl blew it big time?? Hahahaha hahahaha this is beyond lame......just stop please......and ENJOY the HACKS!!!! MAGA!!!!

30 Batsh*t Crazy, Mostly Racist Facebook Memes the Russians Used to Corrupt Your Mind
    Facebook finally admitted that the Russians tried to weaponize the social network to sway the election. Here are some of the arms in that propaganda arsenal.

Earlier this week,*Facebook’s chief security officer, Alex Stamos,*revealed*that Russia had “likely” used 470 deceptive accounts to buy about $100,000 worth of political advertising before and after the 2016 presidential election. It was Facebook’s first public acknowledgment of the role it unwittingly played in the Kremlin’s “active measures” campaign to help elect Donald Trump. Based on the numbers, a Facebook marketing expert consulted by The Daily Beast says the Facebook run might have reached 70 million people.
    The admission was a sharp turnaround for Facebook. As recently as July, the company was denying that it had evidence of Russian ad-buys, even though four months earlier the Russian news outlet RBC specifically identified one of the Facebook communities secretly run from Russia and promoted with paid Facebook ads.
    That community, called SecuredBorders, positioned itself as the work of conservative Americans concerned about U.S. border security. In truth, according to RBC, it was operated by a notorious St. Petersburg troll factory called Internet Research Agency, which is financed by “a close Putin ally with ties to Russian intelligence,” according to a public report by U.S. intelligence agencies (PDF).
    Facebook finally closed down the page last month in its belated purge of Russian propaganda. By then SecuredBorders had 133,000 followers.
    So far, Facebook is refusing to release any of the posts and ads from Russia’s campaign, opting instead for this terse description: “The ads and accounts appeared to focus on amplifying divisive social and political messages across the ideological spectrum—touching on topics from LGBT matters to race issues to immigration to gun rights.”
    That sanitary language doesn’t do justice to the actual content. The Daily Beast scoured search engine caches and found remains from the now-shuttered SecuredBorders page, just one of Russia’s propaganda communities, including dozens of their posts and graphics. Here’s a collection of the Russian ads.

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 09-09-2017, 9:43 AM.

Comment

• hillcat
      • Mar 2015

Sharing the sound effects I use in my sound effect videosthe sounds don't repeat and carry any silence. Plz subscribe for moreand thanks 4 listening!

Comment

• DustyDave
        Super Moderator
        • Oct 2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	NotMyPres.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	1297900
        Driving that train, high on cocaine
        Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
        Trouble ahead, trouble behind
        And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• btalley63
          • Apr 2024

I'm not at all a money nerd. But I do open my employers 401K plan and my IRA statements, and can't help but notice how much my investments have gained in less than a year. Much more than gained in the total of the last 8
          years. I only lost a couple hundred dollars in the big stock market crash of 2008, which of course was all blamed om Bush #2.

I only call bullshit when I see it. This statement is absolute bullshit. You must have had one seriously fucked up 401k for this to be true.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by btalley63

I only call bullshit when I see it. This statement is absolute bullshit. You must have had one seriously fucked up 401k for this to be true.
            Yea it's hard for me to believe also...........

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Dragstews

So this is a hit piece on trump complete with concerned narrator with ominous piano in the background and a whole slew of allegations and wishful thinking on the part of the "get trump" crowd. I have compiled a list of all the keywords in this infomercial which I did listen to the entire presentation even though the music was scary and the voiceover was very very very ominous

What if
                May have
                Could be
                Allegedly
                Have reason to believe
                Supposedly
                Is said to have
                Are said to be
                Pretty certain
                Allegations
                It seems
                We are told

That is a whole lot of disclaimers for a hit piece where the authors seem so certain
                But I wouldn't expect an infomercial created by the losers of the last election to be fair and balanced

Thanks to drag stews valiant lopsided reporting effort we have this gem to analyze and if all of these "get Trump" mastubatory fantasy accusations were true why arent people in jail? Makes me wonder I think I'm gonna call the cops myself right now and the CIA and the FBI and the NSA and anyone that will listen this is an out rage how could all of these allegations go on answered?

Remember, those suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) facts don't matter. It's the "seriousness of the allegations" that are important. Got it??
                Last edited by Bbqbiker; 09-12-2017, 2:56 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                  • Sep 2010

Seems that I'm not alone in dat boat...

HARVARD PSYCHIATRIST REVEALS INFORMATION ABOUT TRUMP’S MENTAL STATUS; THIS IS INSANE

BY MARTY TOWNSEND NEWS SEPTEMBER 12, 2017

The evidence is mounting — President Donald Trump is totally sociopathic. There, it’s been said. This week, a noted psychiatrist has stated that the evidence is incontrovertible. Our president is suffering mental health issues that must be addressed – and soon.

In a recent interview on Salon.com’s The Chauncy DeVega Show, Dr. Lance Dodes, “assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School (retired) and a training and supervising analyst emeritus at the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute,” made some startling admissions about the mental state of our president.

In the past, psychiatrists have avoided speculating on Trump’s mental health based on an antiquated ‘rule’ known as “The Goldwater Rule.” Basically, the Goldwater Rule:

…states it is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements.
                  Dodes contends that Trump is not anyone’s patient, so there is no doctor-patient confidentiality issues, and that there is ample and openly available video, audio, and written examples of Trump’s behavior to make a reasonably accurate diagnosis without having met with him in person. From Salon:

Every other medical specialty feels free — and they should feel free — to speak out about public figures because it is a public service. In the field of psychiatry, we call this “duty to warn.” When you gag the people who actually know the best about these things, then you leave the public with uninformed lay opinions.
                  Dodes has felt so strongly on this subject and his duty to warn the public that he is one of 35 doctors that signed a joint open letter to The New York Times declaring that Trump was a danger to the United States and the world based on his mental health instability.

As Trump continues to alienate allies and steer our country in a disastrous direction, perhaps it is time for citizens to stand up and demand a psychiatric examination of our president, since not one person we elected to look out for our interests seems to have any interest in doing their job.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                    • Sep 2014

"Marty Townsend News" huh ?
                    There's a front runner we've all heard of .
                    Article says absolutely nothing , just blows wind . Doesn't even know or care about the definition of "sociopath ".
                    Sent a letter to "The NY Times " a complete laughable rag that is beneath "the weekly world news" and "Star Magazine".
                    Could have sent it to "The Harvard Review" but might not be able to attend any more "Alumni events" for making such a public fool of himself and dragging the schools name through the mud.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Wonder if it came from "Trump University" it would hold credibility .... ????

I would find ^dat^ laughable ... !!!
                      Last edited by Dragstews; 09-12-2017, 6:13 PM.

Comment

• TravelingBone
                        • Aug 2016

Every other medical specialty feels free — and they should feel free — to speak out about public figures because it is a public service. In the field of psychiatry, we call this “duty to warn.” When you gag the people who actually know the best about these things, then you leave the public with uninformed lay opinions.

Dodes has felt so strongly on this subject and his duty to warn the public...
                        Whenever I see that degree of arrogance; I'm certain a liberal is speaking, but it sho' nuff is nice for them big-city-important folk to take time outta der buzy daze to tell us po' simple folks da right way to think. Dey must really care 'bout my freedoms!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

He is one of 35 doctors that signed a joint open letter to The New York Times declaring that Trump was a danger to the United States and the world based on his mental health instability
                          35 cuntface supporters still sobbing every day because their girl lost, write a letter to the GASP! New York Times, who is such a sympathetic ear for those with extreme TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

I mean these so called "medical professionals" CANT be politically biased right??? And if the New York Times prints their oh so serious allegations then it MUST be true right? This is the same newspaper that told us Trump can't won't will not win the GOP nomination, and then can't won't absolutely will not defeat THEIR candidate cuntface, even giving her an 85% chance of victory on election eve.

Anyone with an IQ higher than a cabbage realized
                          long ago that the NYT is "All the News that's SHIT to Print"

But the hand wringing Trump hater crowd, they clench this rag in their trembling hands and scream "Did you see this article in the times??!! " Then clutch their chest and grind their teeth stamp their feet and go into a full blown TDS attack. So sad....another FAKE NEWS VICTIM!
                          Last edited by Bbqbiker; 09-13-2017, 2:49 AM.

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TravelingBone
                            Whenever I see that degree of arrogance; I'm certain a liberal is speaking, but it sho' nuff is nice for them big-city-important folk to take time outta der buzy daze to tell us po' simple folks da right way to think. Dey must really care 'bout my freedoms!
                            Lmfao! Right? We so dum we caint figure dis shit out fo ourselves! God Bless Dem smart peeps fo donatin time and tryin to edumacate us.

Comment

• KevinN
                              • May 2014

Salon. Ha Ha! Now there is a real fair and balanced site, if you're a liberal. On to the next Trump crisis.

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by btalley63
                                I'm not at all a money nerd. But I do open my employers 401K plan and my IRA statements, and can't help but notice how much my investments have gained in less than a year. Much more than gained in the total of the last 8
                                years. I only lost a couple hundred dollars in the big stock market crash of 2008, which of course was all blamed om Bush #2.

The market is up $2 Trillion since Trump took office.
                                That's $2,000,000,000,000!
                                Yes, 12 freakin zero's!!!!!!!!!!

My IRA performed horribly during Obamas reign. But it has grown considerably more this year. I've gotta do the math. I have mine fairly diversied for the long haul.
                                Last edited by LoudPipesSaveLives; 09-13-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;