CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: Meatloaf R.I.P.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Meatloaf R.I.P.

Radio station in the UK was playing Meatloaf this a.m. Pleasant surprise, then Doll called me from work and told me the news.... His passing is a sad event.

Meatloaf's music is loved worldwide. I know some music and motorcycle people don't take him seriously, that he wasn't 'real' . He came from theatre and what he did was theatre, by his own admission. Either way ,he rocked. R.I.P.

Get Adobe Flash player

A man who made the most out of what God gave him. Rest in peace!
    Last edited by DoomBuggy; 01-21-2022 at 5:22 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Radio station in the UK was playing Meatloaf this a.m. Pleasant surprise, then Doll called me from work and told me the news.... His passing is a sad event.

Meatloaf's music is loved worldwide. I know some music and motorcycle people don't take him seriously, that he wasn't 'real' . He came from theatre and what he did was theatre, by his own admission. Either way ,he rocked. R.I.P.

I appreciate what the guy did and he always seemed like a very genuine average guy when I’d see an interview with him but man , I burned out REAL early on Meatloaf. On my 8th grade field trip from Long Island N.Y. Down to Washington D.C. in 1978 to visit the capitol area for 3 days and 2 nights. There was a girl on the bus who had a small casette recorder w 2 small 4” speakers and 1 cassette tape. “Bat out of Hell” by Meatloaf. That is all I heard for 5 hours each way on the bus rides and at nights when all the kids were running around to each others rooms. Over and over and over and over again...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    I appreciate what the guy did and he always seemed like a very genuine average guy when I’d see an interview with him but man , I burned out REAL early on Meatloaf. On my 8th grade field trip from Long Island N.Y. Down to Washington D.C. in 1978 to visit the capitol area for 3 days and 2 nights. There was a girl on the bus who had a small casette recorder w 2 small 4” speakers and 1 cassette tape. “Bat out of Hell” by Meatloaf. That is all I heard for 5 hours each way on the bus rides and at nights when all the kids were running around to each others rooms. Over and over and over and over again...
    Haha reminds me of my Springfield IL trip as a kid, the hotel we stayed at had a game room and Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf got stuck on the jukebox, fucker played non stop, can’t stand the song to this day.

did he not ride a wla up the stairs in the rocky horror picture show? Hand shift, footclutch, gotta be ok in my book. RIP

Share This