X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
    ^^^^^^ Yes sir I agree^^^^^^

I believe like you we have people on here/CC that know nothing about or own a bike and are just here to stir the pot so to speak and I've decided they are Russians and don't deserve to be responded to...

Tattoo message me privately with the identities of these Russian trolls and I will do my thing

I manage to dispose of that one kick bike guy nano nano whatever his fucking name is he disappeared....Didn’t even try just being myself...

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

^^^^^ Done^^^^^^^

Comment

• 12w3e4r
        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by hillcat
        @DoomBuggy RE: post #4300
        Great post. Much respect.

@Tattoo RE: Trolls without bikes
        Yeah, it's easy to read some of their past posts and figure out what's what.
        Unless they try to change their identity, like TravelingBone AKA 1234 (greasy)
        If they put your brain on the edge of a razor blade and they looked at under a microscope, it would look like a B-B rolling down a 4 lane highway.

Comment

• hillcat
          • Mar 2015

14 yo humor, funny.
          Why did you change your handle and not offer an explanation?
          Greasy. Like Trump.

Comment

• Nanonevol
            • Feb 2017

It was your breath. Now I'm gone.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
              • May 2015

Originally posted by hillcat
              14 yo humor, funny.
              Why did you change your handle and not offer an explanation?
              Greasy. Like Trump.
              Whoa whoa whoa!!!!!

My boy Trump may be a lot of things, womanizer, fact modifier, creative bookkeeper, etc etc but he would NEVER stoop so low as to change his handle on Chopcult.

I wonder what the motive is?? I mean why would you change your name on here?? I’ve been BBQBIKER since I signed up, which is a cool name...it implies slow cooked meats and riding the open road...very manly yet also thought provoking and sensitive. It says a little about me but also leaves much to the imagination., which I think is very sexy.

And HILLCAT implies a bold nomadic existence...scanning the hills of your vast domain in search of prey....and licking your own balls from time to time. I get it.

Now this 1E2w3r or whatever the fuck it calls itself....seems a little shady I mean what the fuck does that shit mean?? Because I don’t understand it that makes it stupid. I’m gonna say it’s a part number for a fan belt for a 1972 Datsun, which just says Pearl Harbor ignoring unpatriotic back stabbing lower than a maggots belly scum. Nice handle....if this was Chop CUNT that is.....WTF you got some splainin’ to do

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Nanonevol
                It was your breath. Now I'm gone.
                Ya know...words can hurt...and yes my early morning breath can be somewhat unpleasant but whose isn’t???

Glass houses and throwing stones ya know??

Did ya get that turd running at least??? There’s BBQ iright in a plaza near you.....you know what that means!!
                Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-19-2018, 9:31 AM.

Comment

• 12w3e4r
                  • Apr 2018

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Boy we sure have come a long way since I was downing MIG’s over the 38th Paralell in my F-86

I would cackle with glee as my 6 .50 cal’s would shred the capitalist hating commie scum.

Those were good times.....
                    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-19-2018, 9:25 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                      Boy we sure have come a long way since I was downing MIG’s over the 38th Paralell in my F-86

I would cackle with glee as my 6 .50 cal’s would shred the capitalist hating commie scum.

Those were good times.....
                      Ha,ha BBQ is Captain America!

Comment

• Fetch
                        • Sep 2017

My Health Insurance is twice what it was when he took office, Gas is up .75 since he took office, groceries are up steel, wood and I could go on and on but would never see it with you eyes closed....
                        Your blowing smoke. The same policy can not double in a 12 month period, there are laws, so there must be other circumstances. Health care has been on the rise but for the last decade. Trump has had nothing to do with it. Some facts that I asked for,Horizon BCBS HSA 2018 is $1,200, in 2017 it was $1,095 in 2016 it was $970 in 2015 it was $773 .

I recall Obama again saying that he thought the acceptable cost for a gallon of gas was $4. Gas is still under $3 in most locals. I'll give you some more facts: the average retail pump price for 2012, 13 & 14 was $325+ per gallon only in 2015 did it drop below $3. Some more smoke from your pie hole

As for the rest, if the economy is growing at 4% we are going to experience some inflation, but wages rise too, hasn't yours? I'm self employed, everyone who works with me is enjoying a higher income then 2 years ago. Anyway, in the past 5 years, the economy was stagnant, less then 2% so no inflation, no new jobs and lower salaries.

I asked for a few facts and you tossed up a few unsupported statements. You may not like the President but selling opinion as fact is just wrong.
                        Last edited by Fetch; 07-20-2018, 9:09 AM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Hoghead
                          Ha,ha BBQ is Captain America!
                          Yes sir Q is the man....

Comment

• farmall
                            • Apr 2013

Found on the internet:
                            ""He's really the guy people should point to as an example of non-traditional charisma, not the guy who shit himself in an elevator that just coincidentally happened to be filled with people who like the smell of farts."

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

Yes sir Q is the man....
                              Thank you thank you so much....

One of my less proud moments while laying waste to the pathetic soviet Air Force was when a commie pilot would bail out of his inferior communist built piece of shit mig and I would circle around and slice his parachute with my plane.....oh the looks on their faces were priceless...like WTF dude you shot up my plane and now THIS???

Sucks to be a commie...

Comment

• Dragstews
                                • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 07-19-2018, 6:13 PM.
                                Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;