Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Got a report here that Biden is pulling out of NH before the election??

Ryan Nobles
    @ryanobles
    NEW: @ArletteSaenz & @sarahmucha report that @JoeBiden will now spend New Hampshire Primary night in South Carolina. He is already moving on...
    11:05 AM ยท Feb 11, 2020

Looks sketchy.. Maybe the SC "fire wall" isn't as strong as it once seemed to be? Need to shore it up.

OR..

Perhaps, he has bad internal numbers there and doesn't want the optics of losing another early state?

????

Comment

• flatman
      • Sep 2017

Damn, Trump is GOOD! He is smarter than most generals, a damn genius, a brilliant weatherman, and now he's smarter than professional doctors,

Comment

• klondikekid64
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by 47str8leg
        OMG !!!!
        CHAOS !!!!!
        NO WAY !
        WAY !!!!!

I guess it is a pre-emptive strike on that sneaky "Global Freezing " article I posted.
        Does that mean that all weather is going to be a mix of hot AND cold ?
        How does this work ?
        Hailstorms on sunny days are to be the new normal ?
        The earth spinning wildly out of orbit with Marshall Applewhite screaming with glee in the background ???
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]100077[/ATTACH]
        I think the word chaos was used because it is so non descriptive and it makes it almost imposible to contradict, so that now any bad weather or unusal weather can fall into to "climate chaos" Click image for larger version

Name:	wawnu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1315765

Comment

• hillcat
          • Mar 2015

Congratulations to Roger Stone.

Comment

• Fetch
            • Sep 2017

Funny to see Toyota Prius' with 4 year old "feel the Bern" bumper stickers relevant once again.....was recently informed they are Liberal Herd vehicles

So who does Trump crush, Bloomburger or the Commi ?

Saw Mayor Pete and Amy with "I can beat Trump" buttons on....really? That's the the DNC's platform? What the hell is that and how are you gonna beat a soaring economy?.....with a good old recession? Shit TDS has damaged more brain cells than weed, LSD and the Corona virus combined. Can we fence off the DNC Convention and call it quarantined?

If this really happened in Vegas......I congratulate P.U.T.I.N. for pulling it off....bravo!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	PUTIN-supplied-pigeons-maga-hat-1120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1315875
            Last edited by Fetch; 02-20-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• btalley63
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Fetch

If this really happened in Vegas......I congratulate P.U.T.I.N. for pulling it off....bravo!
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]100248[/ATTACH]
              Russian trolls love them some Russians.

Comment

• metalheart28
                • Feb 2014

If the news story was " Russians are interfering in the 2020 election to help Bloomberg or Sanders win the election" the republication shit storm would be fierce and they would be passing the election security bills that are on McConnells desk. It would be, We cant have a foreign government interfering with american democracy, this is america!! But since its helping them try and remain in power nothing is going to be done. Believe it.

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

It is really, really hard to conceive of any way Russia or anyone else could swing an American Presidential election with a hundred grand in Facebook ads.

It is a Billion Plus dollar election. A thousand million plus, bucks.

The original claim (Which I think is malarkey) was that Russia "hacked" the DNC server, and embarrassed the democrats. Democrats have provided scant evidence for this. (It could just as easily have been an angry Bernie Bro, who saw the DNC trying to screw Sanders out of the nomination.)

What actually happened wasn't a "hack" at all but a phishing email which convinced Podesta (I think?) to change his password, thus enabling the "hackers" to access the email account.

Frankly.. This is almost in whistle blower territory, because what it revealed was the DNC conspiring with the media and effectively trying to cheat Bernie Sanders in the democrat primary.

So, it did affect Sanders and embarrassed Debbie Schultz and Hillary, and the DNC.. But not a single vote was changed ANYWHERE. Obama's own Deputy AG (and later acting with regard to the Russia Investigation, when Jeff Sessions recused himself) Rod Rosenstein, confirms this beyond question. He has said so repeatedly..

Being the official who launched the Muller Probe, that guy is absolutely no friend of Trump's in any way whatsoever.

Comment

• confab
                    • May 2019

PS: And it looks like Bernie is about to have his revenge because, unless something changes very quickly, he WILL HAVE the lion's share of the delegates going into the convention.

So.. Karma maybe?

Comment

• metalheart28
                      • Feb 2014

A LOT of people vote on emotion. online ads trigger emotion in people.

Comment

• metalheart28
                        • Feb 2014

And if the whole Russia thing is BS than why wont they pass election security bills than? Because it's not BS.

Comment

• confab
                          • May 2019

In fairness, I dunno what kind of poison pills are in those bills? Or if they even intended for them to be passed when they introduced them during an election year? Because everything is political at this point.

But if you look at what actually happened, and happens every cycle, it is really hard to imagine Russia (or anyone else) turning a US Presidential election.

Russia also organized for Hillary and did some things in that regard.. Because they do this to both sides.

If you ask me they're just wasting their time and money with silly hijinks.

Comment

• metalheart28
                            • Feb 2014

There is way too much happening and has happened for me to believe there is absolutely no truth to it. And I'm sorry but to not believe any of it is blind and foolish.

Comment

• confab
                              • May 2019

There's a lot of factual, published, information out there about this.. I read through it and I'm calling BS.

But that's just me. Everyone should check it out for themselves and see what they think.

I think it is important because Americans are now talking past one another far too often about some really important political matters with profound consequences for us all.

I'm worried that narratives and impulses are carrying the day and facts, motives and consequences are being overlooked.

Comment

• Fetch
                                • Sep 2017

Yup sure, Putin wants Trump to win again, because he imposed more sanctions on Russia, aided Ukraine with weapons against him and is stomping on his dick in the middle east....keep an eye on Israeli Palestinian relations. Syrian withdrawal you say....only for the news and public consumption....we've still got eyes and ears on the ground.

Putin sure doesn't want a Communist who honeymoons in Russia to win, no way...nor does he want a Mayor Pete who he knows he can dominate.....yup, Russia, Russia, Russia....again....give me a break!

The only people politically infected by Google ads are snowflakes.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;