Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    And there is the fly in the ointment, these court cases can drag on for years and as anyone who has done business with Trump knows he is a master at working the system to get what he wants. Also no one before has declared that ALL of the executive branch could not participate. There was no privilege there only brazen disregard for our laws.
    In fairness, we aren't talking about "all of the executive"

We're taking about the National Security Advisor and the Chief of Staff.

Both highly sensitive, privileged positions. You can't just expect to sweat them down with a bright light and a rubber hose.

Even so, Trump is under no obligation to simply comply without question in his own impeachment. He does have legal remedies and in this case the court expedited the democrat's request.

Then they withdrew it and asked the court not to rule because they knew they would lose.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
      • Oct 2016

Negative, he made a blanket statement for any executive branch employee to not comply. I would have to look through old videos to find it, but that is the bottom line, he wants to quash democratic rule and become your supreme ruler and those who support him are enabling him.

At least Mitt grew a pair today

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

Executive privilege doesn't apply to every last executive branch employee.

It applies to trusted advisors who a president must speak candidly with. As well as those exposed to classified or sensitive information.

Mitt Romney is a hateful clown. Nobody respects him.

If he votes to convict, he signs his own political death warrant.

That's it for him in Republican politics.
        Last edited by confab; 02-05-2020, 2:14 PM.

Comment

• confab
          • May 2019

President Donald J Trump has just been exonerated on both articles of impeachment..

The President is Not Guilty.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
            • May 2015

Originally posted by flatman
            bbq I must have failed civics also. I thought if you were subpeaoned (failed spelling to) you had to appear or went to jail. I didnt realize this was only for the common man and not for government officials.
            Yes you failed civics miserably unfortunately. Witnesses that have been subpoenaed who fail to appear can then be compelled to appear by a court order.

Since the idiot dumbocRATS wanted to go on Christmas vacation a court order would've taken far too long and ruin their vacations so they declined.

And remember they never had the votes to remove Trump anyway so this is irrrelevant they just wanted the word impeachment to be used against trump for the election.

Just remember if you are ever falsely accused, you too have rights and due process just like the president

Happy to educate you

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

Not Guilty, FOREVER!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

OK,

Trump began the show by snubbing Nancy's outstretched hand. After that she was well in her rights to shove it up his ass, but as she said she took the more diplomatic approach. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Next, he was not impeached because they hate him, he was impeached because he is a wanna be dictator who believes he can honestly do anything he wants.

If this is the worst thing they have on the Dems then he is in trouble. Keep in mind he lost the popular vote last time and the Dems were lazy about voting cause no one really thought any level headed Republican would actually vote for him. They were wrong, and based on the number of yard signs I see around here already they will be out in force this time around.

Unless he rigs the election, something I would not put past him, he will lose biggly.
                "Trump began the show by snubbing Nancy's outstretched hand. After that she was well in her rights to shove it up his ass, but as she said she took the more diplomatic approach. If you can't take it, don't dish it out."

I'm surprised he was that restrained.. dementia addled Nancy falsely accuse our President of multiple offenses,,,,and wasted taxpayer $$ on a doomed to fail removal process...10 months before an election. She is monumentally stupid.

"Next, he was not impeached because they hate him, he was impeached because he is a wanna be dictator who believes he can honestly do anything he wants."

WOW Doom! You sound just like shifty..and just as wrong hence the complete failure of the dems and exoneration of the President.
                You can't remove the President because feelings.....

"Keep in mind he lost the popular vote last time and the Dems were lazy about voting cause no one really thought any level headed Republican would actually vote for him. They were wrong, and based on the number of yard signs I see around here already they will be out in force this time around.
                Unless he rigs the election, something I would not put past him, he will lose bigly"

Wow where do I begin? More civics!

The popular vote is irrelevant to electing our President. Repeat after me, The popular vote is irrelevant to electing our President. If it makes you feel good to say it and pretend cuntface won....that's ok. We all have dreams : )

Maybe there were some lazy dem voters...can you blame them? look who they were told to vote for...the extremely unpopular crooked Hillary!
                Add to that the fake news entertainment media telling us over and over that she was " inevitable" the "Clinton machine" will beat Trump blah blah blah....
                They were guaranteed a win...….just watch on youtube election night 2016 at the Javitz center....you will see devastated snowflakes freaking out....they were LIED TO and devastated when crooked cuntface was crushed by Trump...…

As far as this "election rigging" it's going on right now..... The idiot dems at the DNC are suppressing the Iowa vote totals as long as possible .. theyre trying to prop up "front runner" Gropin joe biden as long as possible......his crushing distant 4th place or 5th place finish shattered the dems & medias myth of his "front runner' status and best able to....GET TRUMP! HAHAHAHA Theyre desperate to stop BERNIE!!

The SAME Bernie that dared to run against crooked cuntface (how dare he its her turn) and rigged the primaries against him to benefit her.

The only election rigging has been the dems against each other.....and of course the failed fake impeachment to handicap Trump in 2020 (not happening)
                The idiot dems, shattered after their 2016 catastrophe, squealed that Trump rigged the election with Russia... and we all know how that scam ended..MILLIONS of $$ and 2 years later...TRUMP EXONERATED OF BASELESS DEM ACCUSATIONS !

And here we go again... I'm having a cocktail and a nice meal and celebrating the latest Trump Exoneration.

Have a MAGA day!

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020, 3:53 PM.

Comment

• flatman
                  • Sep 2017

Well civics class was a loooong time ago for me. But if my old brain can remember we have 3 branches of government. This is so no one branch is able to rule the others. I believe they call it "checks and balances" which means , NO CHECKS, NO BALANCE. And I for one am ready to see how this pans out. As a thought did not Trump have an ad to ask Schiff to resign because he said something not true about trump? Maybe Schiff was saying it because he felt it was for the benefit of the country? LOL

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by flatman
                    Well civics class was a loooong time ago for me. But if my old brain can remember we have 3 branches of government. This is so no one branch is able to rule the others. I believe they call it "checks and balances" which means , NO CHECKS, NO BALANCE. And I for one am ready to see how this pans out. As a thought did not Trump have an ad to ask Schiff to resign because he said something not true about trump? Maybe Schiff was saying it because he felt it was for the benefit of the country? LOL
                    Yes three branches indeed all with equal power and it is designed to keep someone like Schiff demanding everyone in the White House sit down and answer his questions because he's sad over losing an election, they can just give them a big middle finger and say compel us to and that's when the judiciary steps in. A house majority can vote for impeachment but in the Senate it takes a supermajority to convict and this was the design, so that exactly what happened to trump cannot remove him from office because you don't like his policies or you want him out for any petty so called impeachable offense. This is why we have elections and the Democrats know this they know Trump is untouchable in 2020 and this was just an exercise to somehow kneecap him with the "impeached" tag but that is backfiring as Trump's approval is at its highest.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 02-05-2020, 4:38 PM.
                      Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

And the counter strike begins.....literally minutes after the exoneration....

Two Top Senators Seek Hunter Biden’s Travel Records From Secret Service

By Sara Carter
                          Two Top Senators Seek Hunter Biden’s Travel Records From Secret Service
                          Two top Republican Senators are expanding their probe into potential conflicts of interest “posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden” as the Senate investigative committees continue to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and his business activities overseas during his father’s tenure in the Obama Administration.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, Chairman of the Finance Committee, and Sen.Ron Johnson, who already have an ongoing investigation into numerous White House meetings during the Obama Administration with senior Ukrainian officials, sent a letter Wednesday to Secret Service Director James M. Murray requesting information “about whether Hunter Biden used government-sponsored travel to help conduct private business, to include his work for Rosemont Seneca and related entities in China and Ukraine.”

Grassley and Johnson say they want the information no later than February 19, according to the letter sent to Murray.

“The Committee on Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (“the committees”) are reviewing potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration, particularly with respect to his business activities in Ukraine and China,” the letter states.

The Committee Senators want “Hunter Biden’s travel arrangements to conduct business related to his dealings in Ukraine and China, among other countries, while he received a protective detail.” pPlease describe the protective detail that Hunter Biden received while his father was Vice President.

Please provide a list o f all dates and locations of travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail.
                          Please provide a list o f all dates and locations o f travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail. In your response, please note whether his travel was on Air Force One or Two, or other government aircraft, as applicable and whether additional family members were present for each trip.
                          The Senators also stated in the letter that they have sent other letters to other government agencies questioning ‘potential conflicts of interest’ regarding the deal during the Obama Administration’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval to sell off 20 percent of U.S. uranium from the Canadian company that had assets in the U.S. to to the Russian energy giant Rosatom. The transaction required the the approval of CFIUS, the multi-agency approval committee. At the time Hillary Clinton was head of the State Department, which was a voting member of the CFIUS board.

“In addition to several letters that the committees have sent to other agencies as part of that inquiry, the Committee on Finance also has written to the Department of Treasury regarding potential conflicts of interest in the Obama-era CFIUS- approved transaction which gave control of Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. That transaction included Rosemont Seneca Partners, a company formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, Christopher Heinz, and others.”

The letter goes on to state that “in December of 2013, one month after Rosemont Seneca’s joint venture with Bohai Capital to form BHR, Hunter Biden reportedly flew aboard Air Force Two with then-Vice President Biden to China. While in China, he helped arrange for Jonathan Li, CEO of Bohai Capital, to “shake hands” with Vice President Biden.

Afterward, Hunter Biden, met with Li for reportedly a “social meeting.”5 After the China trip, BHR’s business license was approved.6 Then, in 2015, BHR joined with Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) to acquire Henniges, which was the “biggest Chinese investment into US automotive manufacturing assets to date,” Johnson and Grassley’s letter revealed.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                            • Oct 2016

What is your point, Q? Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

Even if they did EVERYTHING that Trump says they did, he still does not get a pass on holding money from one specific country unless they investigated one specific opponent of his. Nor does he get a pass for obstructing Congress from it's oversight duties.

He did the deed, admit it. Being acquitted does not exonerate him he still is only the third president in U.S. History to have the stain of impeachment on him....for all time!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

What is your point, Q? Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

Even if they did EVERYTHING that Trump says they did, he still does not get a pass on holding money from one specific country unless they investigated one specific opponent of his. Nor does he get a pass for obstructing Congress from it's oversight duties.

He did the deed, admit it. Being acquitted does not exonerate him he still is only the third president in U.S. History to have the stain of impeachment on him....for all time!
                              My point is Trump is the duly elected president and all these false investigations against him will never undo that and he will be reelected in 2020. And I also like to correct Constitutional missinformation when I see it. That’s what I’m known for primarily and owning some shitty motorcycles

Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

What is your or anyone’s problem with Trump having the bidens investigated for becoming millionaires while conducting US foreign-policy in Ukraine? It goes far beyond corporate nepotism when American tax dollars are being used. And as far as the timing oh I suppose with Gropin Joe trying to weasel his way into the White House now is a good time as any to expose him

Respectfully, double wrong. Trump pumped the brakes on foreign aid for a short period of time to prompt Ukraine to get to the bottom of the Bidens grifting and corrupt practices, and I as an American taxpayer have no problem whatsoever with that. Don’t you have any intellectual curiosity as to why a Ukrainian gas company is kicking back millions to the vice presidents idiot cokehead son? Well we are going to find out because that same idiot Cokehead son knocked up a stripper and just gave his father a nice bastard grandson that he’s refusing to pay child support for. So now the lawyers have subpoenaed poor Hunter’s bank records which he’s refusing and will have to turn over or go to jail. Groping Joe’s son is a deadbeat dad as well add that to the list.

And on your obstruction of Congress claim you are merely repeating the false claims that the fake news media and idiot democrat house managers have been repeating. The White House refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena is not obstruction of Congress repeat it is not obstruction of Congress. There are many legal tools available to the White House to restrict information and forcing those requesting information to legally obtain it through the courts, this is called due process.
                              we are back to talking about “feelings” just because you feel he obstructed Congress does not make it so the same goes for the house managers just because they failed to go through due process to get the requested information does not mean that they were obstructed they were merely not willing to take the time because they wanted to go on Christmas vacation and be able to say that they “impeached Trump” these are facts not feelings just facts.

If by deed you mean the phone call of course that’s not being contested it’s just that it wasn’t illegal or impeachable to expose the Bidens. A pure Partisan impeachment and then a rapid acquittal and exoneration is hardly going to be talked about in the history books in terms other than “what were the idiot Democrats thinking?” it was a joke they never had the votes to convict what a waste of time it made trump stronger. It will be remembered for exactly what it was a fatally flawed impeachment meant to kneecap a popular and successful president 10 months before an election
                              Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020, 6:17 PM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                                • May 2015

So the latest sad chapter of idiot Democrats trying to “get Trump” on false claims has failed miserably as predicted. This was done primarily to try and “kneecap“ Trump before the November elections which, looking at trumps highest ever popularity it has failed miserably

So I’m asking those of you who do not support Trump was it worth it? Do you feel this helped the democrat clown car of candidates for 2020?

We have been told that since biden announced he was running that he was the one to beat trump he is the front runner he is the strongest yada yada yada. The election 2020 season just began in Iowa and poor Joe came in a distant fourth or even fifth although we still haven’t seen the results because the Dems are now recounting votes. Yes that’s right folks they are re-counting the votes until they can declare Bernie as not being the winner

Bernie Sanders has the most votes and they despise him and are trying to kneecap him again just like in 2016 so my question basically is who among the remaining candidates do you think is going to “get Trump” and how they put together enough electoral votes to do it? I await your responses
                                Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020, 6:29 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;