X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhammer2u
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Freddykreuger
    How so?
    Because everyone knows Trump called off the meeting because he got word that the Mex pres will not negotiate paying a dime for the wall. So instead of taking the meeting and then having to tell the American public that he WASN'T able to negotiate a deal.....he cancelled like a pussy.

Get ready to pay $5 to add guac to your taco's boys!!

Comment

• Freddykreuger
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by mrhammer2u
      Because everyone knows Trump called off the meeting because he got word that the Mex pres will not negotiate paying a dime for the wall. So instead of taking the meeting and then having to tell the American public that he WASN'T able to negotiate a deal.....he cancelled like a pussy.

We all knew 6 months ago the mexican prez wasnt gonna pay for the wall directly. The wall is gonna cost 14 billion to build, thats really not that much money to begin with when considering how much money gets thrown around by our gov't. Anyway, who fuckin cares about guac and avocados? Fuck mexico. Mexico will lose their ass when that wall goes up, one way or another. If i dont eat another avocado in my life because of it, so be it. LOL, "get ready to pay $5 to add guac".... Im pretty sure mexico is lying about the whole "avocado super food" bullshit anyways, just to make stupid fuckin gringo hippies eat up! Tacos.... Thats a good one, i hope we dont have a shortage of burrito coverings!, then we would really be in trouble!

Comment

• Freddykreuger
        • Jul 2015

Btw, illegal immigration costs the US over 100 billion per year. Oh, and do either dave or hammer know that mexico has a fucking wall on their southern border? Also, it was the mex prez that cancelled, atleast the way i understand it anyhow....
        Last edited by Freddykreuger; 01-27-2017, 8:55 AM. Reason: Idk

Comment

• TwoSheds
          • Nov 2012

I like tacos.

As a side note I think most Americans would be blown away by the immigration laws that Mexico has...pretty serious double standard that we are being held to

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

I'm beginning to think of moving to Mexico .... I kinda like the idea of a wall between me and that idiot ...!!!
            Last edited by Dragstews; 01-27-2017, 10:30 AM.
            Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• TwoSheds
              • Nov 2012

Good luck! It's way tougher to become an LEGAL immigrant in Mexico than it is in the US

Comment

• Freddykreuger
                • Jul 2015

Originally posted by TwoSheds
                Good luck! It's way tougher to become an LEGAL immigrant in Mexico than it is in the US
                Funny stuff, first everybody was moving to canada if trump got elected (nobody moved, you cant even get into canada if youve been arrested for dwi), now poeple wanna move to mexico. I hope trump finds a country or small desolate island that everybody who disagrees can move to, or actually get into someday! I think australia is taken already, dang. How bout utopia? Is that a place yet?

Comment

• TwoSheds
                  • Nov 2012

I know where they can go...!

Comment

• CRFyou
                    • Mar 2010

I've been to 15+/- countries for work.

It's amazing to me how little Americans understand the zeal and ferociousness those countries protect their sovereign borders.

We have not had a wide open door for immigrants for a while now. As a nation with sovereignty, we get to make and enforce immigration laws/policy as the rest of world does.

Come to LA. We're full and our social programs are over burdened. There's bus stop ads urging illegal aliens to enroll in these programs(I happen to know Spanish). CA keeps raising taxes and it fucking sucks.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

O-Boy .....

Just today, Mikhail S. Gorbachev said that with Trump in power he predicted the world is headed to WW3 .....

Kinda old news ... Michel de Nostredame nailed it back in the 16th century ... !!

Gotta look on the bright side..... WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones ...

My dear old Dad (RIP) is most likely spinning in his grave ....
                      Fought in the "War to End all Wars"

The world didn't learn much from that great loss of life.....
                      Last edited by Dragstews; 01-27-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by mrhammer2u

our avocado's come from Nazifornia any way.but they are raised and harvested by migrant farm workers,so....

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

We all knew 6 months ago the mexican prez wasnt gonna pay for the wall directly. The wall is gonna cost 14 billion to build, thats really not that much money to begin with when considering how much money gets thrown around by our gov't. Anyway, who fuckin cares about guac and avocados? Fuck mexico. Mexico will lose their ass when that wall goes up, one way or another. If i dont eat another avocado in my life because of it, so be it. LOL, "get ready to pay $5 to add guac".... Im pretty sure mexico is lying about the whole "avocado super food" bullshit anyways, just to make stupid fuckin gringo hippies eat up! Tacos.... Thats a good one, i hope we dont have a shortage of burrito coverings!, then we would really be in trouble!
                          don't think we need to worry about corn,either

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

Funny stuff, first everybody was moving to canada if trump got elected (nobody moved, you cant even get into canada if youve been arrested for dwi), now poeple wanna move to mexico. I hope trump finds a country or small desolate island that everybody who disagrees can move to, or actually get into someday! I think australia is taken already, dang. How bout utopia? Is that a place yet?
                            Canada ain't easy to get into either...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dragstews
                              O-Boy .....

Just today, Mikhail S. Gorbachev said that with Trump in power he predicted the world is headed to WW3 .....

Kinda old news ... Michel de Nostredame nailed it back in the 16th century ... !!

Gotta look on the bright side..... WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones ...
                              __________________________________________________

My dear old Dad (RIP) is most likely spinning in his grave ....
                              Fought in the "War to End all Wars"

The world didn't learn much from that great loss of life.....
                              sad to say it,but people never learn

Comment

• Dragstews
                                • Sep 2010

Think about these words from the late "Carl Sagan" ....

................................................ .................................................. .

__________________________________________________ _

Well now with all these predictions of the future, I'm going to throw one in of my own...

It's coming ... !!!

An Alien invasion is on it's way .... From now to the year 2020 we are going to see some shit hit the fan ...
                                (Possibly as soon as this coming September)

NASA satellites reportedly detected a massive “miles-wide” alien UFO invasion fleet that entered our solar system.

(I'm hoping it's all just a bad dream .. "Nightmare" if you will..)

.../// https://youtu.be/fU0bKMj9Kgo \\\...

As if we don't have enough shit on our plate already... Right ..???

Ya ever wonder why Project Blue Book was closed (A termination order was given for the study in December 1969, and all activity under its auspices ceased in January 1970.) ....???

I think it had a lot to do with the Apollo moon landings....

.../// https://youtu.be/Yy6t8oJ0olY \\\...
                                (Really don't think it's Michael Jackson practicing the moon walk!)

__________________________________________________

Remember Guys .... This is the Junk Pile ....
                                And it's getting pretty dog-gone deep ....!!!!

Last edited by Dragstews; 01-31-2017, 7:18 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;