Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pendulum
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by KevinN
    If Trump got the nomination I would never vote for him but I have found it entertaining. He needs to STFU about McCain. I don't agree with most of McCain's politics but he was shot down on a mission. Trump has never been in harm's way for anybody. I like the way the libtards are getting jazzed up over Trumps bullshit. It's going to be a while before the next election so I'm sure more shit will fall out of Trump's mouth. I'm amazed at the people that still think Hillary farts rainbows.
    90% of my coworkers are in that camp. When the email scandal first broke, I brought it up at lunch. They're attitude was literally "Yeah, she lied and broke the law but who cares?" Lord help us.

Comment

• eroticjesus
      • Nov 2012

For me it's not about Hillary. I could give two shits about her.

It's about the extremes.
      On the left, the most extreme fairly legitimate candidate is Bernie Sanders.
      On the right, it's Donald Trump.

I mean seriously? Like, Bernie Sanders is pants on your head crazy, with good intentions.
      Trump is crazy shit house rat eat your own cock crazy.

Comment

• bparsel
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Pendulum
        "Yeah, she lied and broke the law but who cares?" Lord help us.
        I'm not a Hillary supporter, but technically she did not break the law. She didnt go out of her way to disclose the emails but the actual law guidelines werent released until 6 months after she was out of office.

Comment

• JockEShift
          • Feb 2015

I'm actually starting to like Donald Trump

Comment

• IndianaSlim
            • Jan 2013

This flash-in-the-pan popularity Trump is now enjoying will not take him all the way. He keeps falling on his sword. His own party can't distance themselves from him fast enough. His money and arrogance can't help him now. Fuck Trump.

Comment

• CRFyou
              • Mar 2010

Can we just get it over with and change the name of the republican party to "The Neo-Conservative Jesus take the wheel" party?

How dare they besmirch the name of the party my beloved Teddy served under. Although, at the time, that party was a bunch of monopolizing cunts and my Teddy had to create the Bull Moose party to get this country back in gear.

Bummer that he crushed that election splitting the vote with Taft ensuring a big baby like Woodrow Wilson got elected.

That's it! I'm running as a Bull Moose next cycle. Fuck modern politics.

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                • Jan 2013

I'd vote for you. Rubsy or JetBlack as VP?

Comment

• CRFyou
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by IndianaSlim
                  I'd vote for you. Rubsy or JetBlack as VP?
                  I'm running with Mike Rowe or General Mattis as my VP. I need some high level exposure.

Although Jetblack could filibuster like a mother fucker...

Comment

• KevinN
                    • May 2014

I know this much, the country doesn't need the next commander in chief to have the last name of Clinton or Bush. I hope America wakes up.

Comment

• Cisco726
                      • Apr 2024

Is it not obvious? He's tanking on purpose for some reason. He has something to gain from someone winning. One of my theories is that he's trying to hand Hilary the seat. Her biggest financial backers are from Wall Street. So who's back is she going to scratch once they scratch hers? Thaaass right. The Clinton's opened the doors for all the companies to take their shit overseas and for china to take over our markets and also opened the door for the crash in 08. I could be completely full of shit, but I just don't think a man who's made billions is that stupid to do what he's doing not on purpose.
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by eroticjesus
                        For me it's not about Hillary. I could give two shits about her.

It's about the extremes.
                        On the left, the most extreme fairly legitimate candidate is Bernie Sanders.
                        On the right, it's Donald Trump.

I mean seriously? Like, Bernie Sanders is pants on your head crazy, with good intentions.
                        Trump is crazy shit house rat eat your own cock crazy.
                        Move to Vermont...

You'll have a different take on Bernie

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by CRFyou
                          Can we just get it over with and change the name of the republican party to "The Neo-Conservative Jesus take the wheel" party?

How dare they besmirch the name of the party my beloved Teddy served under. Although, at the time, that party was a bunch of monopolizing cunts and my Teddy had to create the Bull Moose party to get this country back in gear.

Bummer that he crushed that election splitting the vote with Taft ensuring a big baby like Woodrow Wilson got elected.

That's it! I'm running as a Bull Moose next cycle. Fuck modern politics.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2-bull-moose-campaign-1912-granger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	1284397Click image for larger version

Name:	27127_600.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	1284398Click image for larger version

Name:	bull1.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	1284399

Comment

• sdsbassist
                            • Jun 2014

Im voting for Bernie.

Comment

• HulkJoegan
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
                              Move to Vermont...

You'll have a different take on Bernie
                              anything in particular? I really like the guys ideas, but I hadn't heard of him until he announced his campaign.

Comment

• JockEShift
                                • Feb 2015

Im pretty sure Trump would do better than most of the other candidates, or our current President. America is led by a bunch of wussies that want everything sugar coated and politically correct. People like that will continue to vote for politicians that do not address the problems when they talk. If changes are not made, America will continue to make the kind of deals with other countries where we gave them 5 terrorists and we got Bergdahl. These meatheads in the USA that made the Nuclear deal with Iran did not include the 4 Americans held hostage in Iran in the deal, but the deal does give us the right to inspect facilities in Iran if we can them many hours notice before we come to inspect those facilities.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;