Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • confab
    • May 2019

Originally posted by Tattooo
    Your GenX???? I thought that was my generations problems????????
    I was a child then.. I remember it.

Some of my first memories.

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by confab
      I was a child then.. I remember it.

Some of my first memories.
      I was an adult then, I guess that's why we have different views of the government...........

Comment

• brumble
        • Apr 2024

We are, in places..

What happened was a lot of the existing barrier was dilapidated. He was allowed to replace parts of that.

There is "new" wall in areas that had things like "vehicle barriers" before. (Think WWII Tank Traps)

But, as a matter of campaign strategy, I think it was a mistake not to just give him the damn wall.

The dems could have really put the screws to Donald on this, extracted their concessions, and taken the issue off the table for 2020..

But they didn't and that is a mistake in my opinion. Could be a big one? We'll have to see.
        Pelosi and Schumer did agree, at the beginning of Trump's presidency, to give him ample money for his wall.

The only thing they wanted, by doing so, was to give permanent citizen status to the dreamers. In my opinion, a pretty fair deal for both sides.

Trump initially agreed, 'til Republican operatives persuaded him to change his mind.

Trump's the one who made the mistake.

Comment

• Tattooo
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by brumble
          Trump initially agreed, 'til Republican operatives persuaded him to change his mind.

Trump's the one who made the mistake.

Trumpers have a very deluded memory of the past............

Comment

• SamHain
            • Apr 2024

The problems of immigration are in dc. Build the wall there. This nation is based on immigration, piece of shit immigrants at that. Didn’t want to pay taxes so they fled and stole from the natives... the culture will be ever changing, unless some rich white dudes decide to cut it off because they’ve been here for a couple generations and are special now. Immigrants are expensive let’s build a fucking boondoggle of a wall. My taxes pay for people too irresponsible to have abortions already, what the fuck difference does it make if they aren’t white.

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

No.. Democrats have had ample opportunity to score a DACA/Wall deal and they scuttled it.

They don't care about a deal. It was all about the optics.

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

They don't care about a deal. It was all about the optics.

That sounds like Trump to me...........

Comment

• Fetch
                  • Sep 2017

Please, your not that naive.
                  Last edited by Fetch; 09-16-2019, 3:50 PM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Fetch
                    Please, your not that naive.
                    I'm not sure who you are talking to???????? But I could say the same thing to you.............
                    Last edited by Tattooo; 09-16-2019, 8:04 PM.

Comment

• Fetch
                      • Sep 2017

3 years of the press looking at: whores, missiles and sharpies while the deals get done behind closed doors.

The difference between President Trump and the Dems.? Trumps 'optics' are ajust ball for the press corp. to chase,and As for the Dems?....Well, all you get is 'optics'.

Comment

• Tattooo
                        • Sep 2012

3 years of the press looking at: whores, missiles and sharpies while the deals get done behind closed doors.

The difference between President Trump and the Dems.? Trumps 'optics' are ajust ball for the press corp. to chase,and As for the Dems?....Well, all you get is 'optics'.
                        Hell if you think he's awesome so be it...... I know better, if you would stop and only listen to only Trump and not the talking heads telling you what he said you will see it too.............

Come on 2020...........

Comment

• SamHain
                          • Apr 2024

Hahahahaha. Yeah, like that didn’t go on with Clinton and Obama. Two sides of the same turd.

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SamHain
                            Hahahahaha. Yeah, like that didn’t go on with Clinton and Obama. Two sides of the same turd.
                            Oh but see that's different.......... Were talking about the supreme leader now............

Comment

• SamHain
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tattooo
                              Oh but see that's different.......... Were talking about the supreme leader now............
                              Yeah. Who knew being a con artist and back door deals were a good thing.

Comment

• Fetch
                                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by SamHain
                                Yeah. Who knew being a con artist and back door deals were a good thing.
                                The Fed's deals are all back door, you're just accustomed to having them dressed up and covered up for ease of digestion.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;