• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadRiverMoCo
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by hillcat
    Innovation? That only started in '95?
    Um...
    The first commercial HTML browser, Netscape, the heir to Mosaic, was released in 95.

And yes,

If you look through the 20th century, periods of prosperity are caused by innovation, low regulation and a flatter tax rate -- you don't have to philosophically agree with that being as it's math and not philosophy. Then again, JFK oversaw the largest tax cut in American history but good luck explaining that to the Prius driver with the "Kennedy/Johnson" bumper sticker.

Liberalism used to mean something. Maybe it will again.

Comment

• 47str8leg
      • Sep 2014

Attached Files

Comment

• Bbqbiker
        • May 2015

Originally posted by MadRiverMoCo
        Don't tell me when I can and can not be cunty, shitfinger
        Whoa hey whoa WTF I tap the brakes on the aggression and you double down?? Fuuuuck man this isn't an AIDStune//BBQ biker death match just a reasonable lesson in political discourse and you barge in with a flamethrower and fry people (maybe deservedly but still....totally disproportional response)

How was that Lisa? Trying to cope with an unruly passenger who's been pounding nips.....

Comment

• 47str8leg
          • Sep 2014

Attached Files

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

Dang ... Think I missed one ..!!

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• KevinN
              • May 2014

When this thread hits page 101 I'm thinking of switching to democrat. Just to be a trendsetter.

Comment

• metalheart28
                • Feb 2014

Comment

• metalheart28
                  • Feb 2014

Comment

• TravelingBone
                    • Aug 2016

He's the one!

Comment

• hillcat
                      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                      Yo mad River Moco we can respectfully disagree with people no need to get all cunty just gently provide hillcat with a suppository of truth and hillcat you may not know it all but just accept that truth suppository it's just like pooping but in reverse take it like a man

Check that shit out Lisa Ballard I'm a born moderator fuck yeah
                      HaHa! "suppository of truth" I like that!
                      No need I guess because it's all right in front of us and glaringly obvious. Take off your rose colored glasses and just admit you were wrong for once in your life by voting for Trump.
                      If you HAD watched him on TV before the election you may have had a different opinion. He has made a career out of being a buffoon. Like on the the Apprentice and "big time wrestling". So not knowing what he was like, it is somewhat understandable why you voted for him but by now you should have realized your mistake and just not voted at all. Are you the type that can never admit a mistake?
                      Are y'all tired of "winning" yet? HaHaHa!
                      Hey KevinN, Sorry to hear you are in the same crappy boat as me re: arthritis. Getting old ain't for pussys.

Comment

• Webrat
                        • Oct 2012

101 pages of shit,,,,
                        Fuck Trump
                        Fuck ALL the Clinton cartel too,
                        You do not get to be "president" by vote,,, that shit is thought out way before any "elections".
                        Fuck ALL career politicians,,, those self serving pedophiles.
                        This country has become a fukking cesspool of disparity.
                        Live by your gut feelings,,,mine tell me that we as a country are fucked no matter who is in charge.
                        Bout time for a damn reset if you ask me.
                        Just my opinions mind ya

Comment

• 47str8leg
                          • Sep 2014

Attached Files

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 47str8leg
                            Oh fuck yeah!

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Webrat
                              101 pages of shit,,,,
                              Fuck Trump
                              Fuck ALL the Clinton cartel too,
                              You do not get to be "president" by vote,,, that shit is thought out way before any "elections".
                              Fuck ALL career politicians,,, those self serving pedophiles.
                              This country has become a fukking cesspool of disparity.
                              Live by your gut feelings,,,mine tell me that we as a country are fucked no matter who is in charge.
                              Bout time for a damn reset if you ask me.
                              Just my opinions mind ya
                              I don't agree the fix is in but I do believe there's a finger on the scale. Everything else here, I completely agree with.

Comment

• Dragstews
                                • Sep 2010

AMERICANS CAN’T STOP LAUGHING AFTER REPORT REVEALS TRUMP JR. IS SAD THAT HIS DADDY IS PRESIDENT (TWEETS)

BY JOHN PRAGER NEWS JULY 19, 2017

Aww, you guys, poor tortured little snowflake Donald Trump Jr. seems a bit stressed lately. With everyone haranguing him about that “treason” thing, he just wants his daddy’s presidency to be over so he can go back to being a criminal and not having anyone care what he’s up to.

The Hill reports that Trump Jr. is “miserable” and can’t wait for his dad’s four years as President to be over.

“Don can’t do any deals, because he’ll be overly scrutinized. He just goes to work every day and is miserable,” a friend of Don Jr. and Eric’s told the publication, adding that he won’t speak out publicly because of an “insane” level of loyalty within the Trump crime family.

“They would never speak against their dad,” the friend says. “You can’t bite the hand that feeds you, but [Trump Jr.] can’t wait for these four years to be over.”

We’ll bet he can’t wait, especially since he was just forced to admit that he, Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort met with a “Russian government lawyer,” a Russian money launderer, and a former KGB spy to receive damaging information about Hillary Clinton. That sort of thing can really make one’s day…not…good.

Naturally, Americans completely agree with him. the majority also can’t wait for Trump’s time in office to come to an end.

Well he’s in luck because it’s not going to take 4 years.

— Patrick S. Tomlinson (@stealthygeek) July 19, 2017
                                That makes 70 million of us.

— Elias Legere (@EliasLegere) July 19, 2017
                                He’s miserable now? Wait until he goes to prison.

— Reigart (@Reigart) July 19, 2017
                                It’s the first time I’ve ever believed he understands how the rest of America feels.

— Kerri Pulley (@KerriPulley) July 19, 2017
                                oh, poor snowflake

— Crazy Crazy DJT (@GusTheTerror) July 19, 2017
                                When his father is removed from standing behind the seal it’s not going to eliminate his present trouble.

— ramal (@manimindepndent) July 19, 2017
                                Hahahaha poor snowflake

— Jeffery (@Jrcox04) July 19, 2017
                                We can help him out, daddy can leave anytime. He can still be prosecuted in the private sector.

— debra nyberg haza (@djhaza) July 19, 2017
                                The feeling is mutual – signed, the 74M Americans who voted against this shit show. pic.twitter.com/dDXs3Cg9hs

— ((TrumpLies)) (@JustTheJune0101) July 19, 2017
                                Depending on his public testimony, he can expedite the termination of his Papa’s Presidency. How bad do you want out Junior?

— R. R. Satterwhite Jr (@r_satterwhite) July 19, 2017
                                Aw poor widdle snowflake

— TA Sharkey (@norskymom) July 19, 2017
                                First time I can say I relate to @DonaldJTrumpJr Welcome to our side, bud!

— Profound Menace (@kristynseda) July 19, 2017
                                Aww wiittle muffin is sad? Poor baybeee.

— Camp’n Ker Bear (@Hostilebear) July 19, 2017
                                pic.twitter.com/wC1YeG2Yhf

— Bethany (@thegoodnaysayer) July 19, 2017
                                Who would have ever thought we would share a common feeling & hope. So, end it; you have the information and ability to do so.

— Jeanne (@Jeanne1of2) July 19, 2017

Perhaps Trump Jr. could forget about family loyalty for a moment and focus on saving his own ass. After all, his own testimony could go a long way toward ensuring that he doesn’t have to deal with his dad being President for four years — and it could keep him from serving longer than that in prison.
                                Last edited by Dragstews; 07-19-2017, 10:47 AM.
                                Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;