ID:	1317405

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 04-16-2020, 3:06 PM.
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• DustyDave
          Super Moderator
          • Oct 2012

Lots of stories out about former President Obama endorsing Joe Biden, Bernie endorsing Biden, Warren endorsing Biden, pretty much every Democratic candidate for the nomination has stepped up to endorse him. (Even Tulsi Gabbard did so a month ago.) So now people are asking, what about Republicans? Especially “Never Trumpers.” Well, that dam is also starting to crack. The Lincoln Project posted this op-ed in WaPo today by George Conway, Reed Galen, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver and Rick Wilson:

We’ve never backed a Democrat for president. But Trump must be defeated.

When we founded the Lincoln Project, we did so with a clear mission: to defeat President Trump in November. Publicly supporting a Democratic nominee for president is a first for all of us. We are in extraordinary times, and we have chosen to put country over party — and former vice president Joe Biden is the candidate who we believe will do the same.

Biden is now the presumptive Democratic nominee and he has our support. Biden has the experience, the attributes and the character to defeat Trump this fall. Unlike Trump, for whom the presidency is just one more opportunity to perfect his narcissism and self-aggrandizement, Biden sees public service as an opportunity to do right by the American people and a privilege to do so.

The authors go on for several more paragraphs, making it clear that they’re not just endorsing Biden as the “un-Trump” — including this bit:

Biden understands a tenet of leadership that far too few leaders today grasp: The presidency is a life-and-death business, that the consequences of elections have real-world effects on individual Americans, and that all of this — all of the struggle, toil and work — is not a zero-sum game.

Earlier today, Max Boot, WaPo’s house conservative (and a decent person), put out this call: Republicans who don’t like Trump have no excuses: Endorse Biden:

It’s great to see Sanders and former president Barack Obama endorsing Biden. But it is also important for Republican elders to do so, since that will make it clear to middle-of-the-road voters (who will determine the outcome) that it’s safe to vote for a Democrat. We need to hear from the great and the good of what remains of the pre-Trump GOP.

Back in January, the Nashua (NH) Telegraph reported some Republicans were already endorsing Biden:

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is racking up support from Republicans alienated by President Donald Trump ahead of New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation (#FITN) primary, as former U.S. Sen. Gordon Humphrey and former first lady Dorothy Peterson are endorsing Biden.

The Republican mayor of Michigan’s fourth largest city (Sterling Heights) endorsed Biden on March 10.

I haven’t seen other Republican endorsements yet, but these are enough already to have Trump making new scorch marks on the White House ceiling.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the political spectrum, AOC is moving toward endorsing Biden. She wants him toe “refine” his stances on some issues, but in the end:

Ocasio-Cortez, who had earlier backed fellow progressive U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders’ bid for the Democratic nomination, said she expected to ultimately support Biden’s bid to unseat Republican President Donald Trump.

We sometimes pan Joe Biden (as we did Obama before him) for putting too much emphasis on bipartisanship, and we will have to remind him constantly not to go too far, but if we are ever going to heal this country and start moving forward as a nation, we — Biden — will need support from all sides. Looks like he’s starting to get so me.
          Driving that train, high on cocaine
          Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
          Trouble ahead, trouble behind
          And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Bbqbiker
            • May 2015

Let me sum up the gibberish from the previous post a group of never Trumper's who lost the last election brutally have been losing on russia russia russia, the perfect call hoax and all the other fake news media BS attempts to "get Trump" have now pinned their hope on Gropin joe to save them from Trump. Yup pathetic I know but...Trump derangement syndrome is a pandemic unto itself

Sorry never Trumper's you lose again like you've been losing for five years you're wrong on everything you backed all the wrong people and this is par for the course.

What else ya got??

Yawn.......

Comment

• DustyDave
              Super Moderator
              • Oct 2012

Driving that train, high on cocaine
              Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
              Trouble ahead, trouble behind
              And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• btalley63
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                Let me sum up the gibberish from the previous post a group of never Trumper's who lost the last election brutally have been losing on russia russia russia, the perfect call hoax and all the other fake news media BS attempts to "get Trump" have now pinned their hope on Gropin joe to save them from Trump. Yup pathetic I know but...Trump derangement syndrome is a pandemic unto itself

Sorry never Trumper's you lose again like you've been losing for five years you're wrong on everything you backed all the wrong people and this is par for the course.

What else ya got??

Yawn.......
                I'm not a never trumper, I'm a never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever trumper. A trumpanzee posting horseshit is par for this forum. You need to give your definition of lost the election "brutally". Save your electorial college bullshit. There is no trump derangement syndrome. There is just lying, cheating, draft dodging piece of shit, fake patriot, rino syndrome.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

It's ok, all the Trumapnzees will be going to his rallies, Darwin should take it from there.

Comment

• Fetch
                    • Sep 2017

Originally posted by btalley63
                    Save your electorial college bullshit.
                    as in Electoral ?

originally posted byDoombuggy
                    It's ok, all the Trumapnzees will be going to his rallies, Darwin should take it from there.
                    Careful what ya wish for....ya might just take out some of your own!

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                      • May 2015

Originally posted by btalley63
                      I'm not a never trumper, I'm a never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever trumper. A trumpanzee posting horseshit is par for this forum. You need to give your definition of lost the election "brutally". Save your electorial college bullshit. There is no trump derangement syndrome. There is just lying, cheating, draft dodging piece of shit, fake patriot, rino syndrome.
                      "I'm not a never trumper, I'm a never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever trumper."

Cool...so which one of your preferred candidates got smoked by Trump in the 2016 primary?? Low energy jeb?? Little marco?? Trump wiped the whole field so I guess it doesnt matter

Annnnndd that means your voted for cuntface...who lost BRUTALLY to Trump?? Or you stayed home??

"You need to give your definition of lost the election "brutally". Save your electorial college bullshit."

umm ok so you want to change the constitution because Trump BRUTALLY crushed cuntface????? I know the fake news media told you trump would never win...he doesn't have a chance...cuntface is inevitable blah blah blah......which makes her BRUTAL defeat all the more painful for those praying for cuntface to be their dear leader.

So your mad at the electoral college because of this???? makes sense in never Trump world I guess. You don't have any animosity towards the fake news media for raising your hopes for a glorious cuntface presidency?? They practically guaranteed it for you....all idiot dems & their fake media accomplices......the celubtards on TV endorsing her...it was in the bag...

But then people voted.....and Trump won the ELECTORAL COLLEGE (which is how we elect the president ya know) and sent cuntface BRUTALLY to the curb....thank god!!!! I love the electoral college!!

"There is no trump derangement syndrome."

WHAT?!?!?!? the TDS pandemic started when Trump came down the escalator....entire networks devoted themselves to "get Trump" coverage 24/7 he was laughed at......mocked & ridiculed..because it was cuntface's turn..he couldn't win.

Always good to underestimate your opponent. The entire fake news media, the idiot dems, late nite "entertainers" and assorted celebutard garbage were ALL standing against Trump. Newspapers.....op ed's editors.....all arrayed to get cuntface elected.

But Trump kept winning...... and all those invested in cuntafce start to....lose it. TDS reaches new heights when Trump crushes (BRUTALLY of course) all republican primary opponents. But the you were told that Trump could NEVER beat the cuntface machine..and the band of idiots supporting her ramps up their "she's inevitable" disinformation campaign. Fake polls showing her winning in a landslide.....useless endorsements....softball interviews.....all the forces arrayed to drag her cess filled carcass across the finish line...

But then....people voted. and it was BRUTAL

TDS is REAL!!!! The TRUE pandemic!

But hey....you've got demented joe biden to "get Trump" in November right?? If he remembers who/where he is....

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-24-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

It takes a lot of balls for a Trumpanzee to accuse anyone else of being a pedophile.

Hey doesn't your master want you to swallow some Lysol or a UV light. Now let's talk about demntia....

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                          It takes a lot of balls for a Trumpanzee to accuse anyone else of being a pedophile.

Hey doesn't your master want you to swallow some Lysol or a UV light. Now let's talk about demntia....
                          I wouldn't trust gropin joe alone with a glass of milk!!

A pedophile WITH dementia....what a combo!!!

This is the BEST the idiot dumbocRATS have........ha ha ha lamb to the slaughter

Trump needn't say a word..(but he WILL)
                          Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-24-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Fetch
                            • Sep 2017

Ya gotta wunder.......Trump thinks out loud, "injecting disinfectant?".....I'm sure if he thought about it, he'd say, "Nah, not a good idea."

But Biden? Holy crap, every times he speaks he says something stupid, and ya give him a pass every time.

Now, this is scary! Trump and the Whitehouse team are at work everyday.....where's Beijing Biden? In his f-ing basement, hiding from the Covid Virus. Hell, he should be out and about on th campaign trail ( in a safe way )

What would happen if Biden was President and we have another Pandemic? Hide in the basement of the Whitehouse?

Comment

• btalley63
                              • Apr 2024

It’s hilarious to me that everything felch and bbq accuse Biden of you can get with turdolini ten fold.

Anyone who whines about biden’s gaffs, obviously never listens to trump.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                                • May 2015

Trump did 300+ rallies prior to his BRUTAL smack down of crooked cuntface and has done 85 since WINNING...

The man stands there and speaks for 2+ hours and the crowd hangs on his every word. He's quite entertaining and bombastic quite the public speaker. At 73 years old! Where does he get the stamina??

Just think about that....over 400 rallies since 2015 speaking while standing and entertaining huuuuuuge crowds for 2+hrs at each event.

Gropin joe's cringe worthy utterances seldom last 2 minutes...and then people scratch their heads and think to themselves "it's so sad"

The DNC will keep him off the radar as much as possible (just like they did with cuntface) to minimize the damage he does...

So sad ......he's the best they've got...the 2nd Trump electoral landslide will be BRUTAL!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;