Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fetch
    • Sep 2017

Either or....my point is, she's placing the blame on others, not herself as the weak candidate. Seems to be the Democrat's modus operandi of late . I suspect that is the reason Bloomberg and Styer have entered the race........ but their message not along party lines.

I think they'd do more to reform the Dems by running as Independent, splitting the election an letting Trump walk into a second term. He's gonna win anyway, they might as well spend the time and energy building a party platform instead trying to oust a duly elected President.

Comment

• confab
      • May 2019

... she's placing the blame on others, not herself as the weak candidate.
      Booker didn't make the final cut, but nobody seems to care? It's like he's chopped liver now.. The invisible senator.

The dem primary field is now whiter than Hitler, and it is their fault. lol.

Personally.. I think they should do affirmative action and give the nomination to Booker or Harris, just because.

I think they'd do more to reform the Dems by running as Independent...
      I agree, but they won't. Their base are a bunch of raging ignoramuses. They would just be angry at the Indy for offering voters an alternative and blame them for handing the election to Trump. I really think that is why Schultz dropped out. He didn't want to spend the rest of his life being harassed by a bunch of people he wouldn't let park his car.

I suspect that is the reason Bloomberg and Styer have entered the race........ but their message not along party lines.
      They're there to pull the nutso base back from the brink.. But they won't succeed. The optics are lawl, though.

Multi-millionaires and Billionaires on stage, earnestly discussing the issues affecting the common man.. Like the need to disarm the proletariat. Open the borders and provide amnesty. To drive up their cost of living because "climate change" To dump out the jails because, whatever.. And so on. It'll be hilariously out of touch.

"Climate Change" will be a particularly lulzy topic of discussion.. Seeing as how everyone except Mayor Pete has gigantic, multi-million dollar houses, multiple houses, and even private aircraft. Hell, Bloomberg alone had 14 properties at one point. It's just so lol.

Until I see those gilded hypocrites living in a 1500 foot ranch, with a Chevy Spark parked in the driveway? I reserve the right to just call it a hoax and giggle at them.

I love the dem debates.. I can't wait!

Comment

• confab
        • May 2019

PS:

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: "Today, I am asking our chairman to proceed with articles of impeachment." https://t.co/yMg0trFZ0O pic.twitter.com/038nBeYEdv

— ABC News (@ABC) December 5, 2019
        Nancy looks fabulous framed against the horizon in her flight suit, as she pushes the nose down and the throttle all the way forward.

Comment

• Fetch
          • Sep 2017

Wonder how many, if any lemmings, will break the line before walking off the YEA Impeachment vote cliff?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3725bee4d48c96421c3669e300724e54--political-posters-political-news.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1314588

Comment

• DoomBuggy
            • Oct 2016

Like everything else from the Trumpublicans another lie. Lemmings actually do not go running off a cliff together, FAKE NEWS.

Now the video showing WORLD LEADERS laughing at T-Rump, that is real.

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

Originally posted by Fetch
              Wonder how many, if any lemmings, will break the line before walking off the YEA Impeachment vote cliff?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98831[/ATTACH]
              Maybe some? Gonna be tough, because their base is mad as hell and are demanding veto power over the last election. They don't care about crimes. They don't care about the law. They just want a Mulligan on the last election.

Republican cross over votes will be hard to get since they decided to do impeachment. Trump has 90+% support in the party.

So, it is totally polarized now.. There is no middle ground.

Personally? I think Pelosi is making them walk the plank with this vote. I think it is a huge mistake.

But she has done it before. She walked her caucus off the cliff over the ACA, and it ended up costing them 1200 seats, control of the House and Obama his legacy.

So.. I wouldn't bet against her doing it, regardless how ill advised it is. She's from a 100% safe district. She rakes cash like nobody else and the donors want her as speaker because she stays bought.

We could ask Bart Stupack about the wisdom of things like this if he was still around.

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• rockman96
                  • May 2018

Originally posted by confab
                  So, it is totally polarized now.. There is no middle ground.

Personally? I think Pelosi is making them walk the plank with this vote. I think it is a huge mistake.

But she has done it before. She walked her caucus off the cliff over the ACA, and it ended up costing them 1200 seats, control of the House and Obama his legacy.
                  So.. I wouldn't bet against her doing it, regardless how ill advised it is. She's from a 100% safe district. She rakes cash like nobody else and the donors want her as speaker because she stays bought.
                  We could ask Bart Stupack about the wisdom of things like this if he was still around.
                  She's absolutely fucking up. Brilliantly, even. Impeached by congress or not, Trump will run a landslide victory in 2020. All the showboating demtards have virtually guaranteed it with their lawless, stupid antics. I suppose we should thank them, but somehow nothing comes out except "FUCK YOU".

Comment

• confab
                    • May 2019

Yeah. If the election were held today? I think they would be in big trouble.

This isn't playing well. The second there is a vote in the house, it goes to the Senate.. And in the Senate, everybody is going to testify. Including the "whistle blower" Including Republican witnesses. Probably testimony or a deposition from the Ukrainian prosecutor. Hunter Biden will probably get drug in. it is going to be ugly.

There's a lot of time between now and November, so they better hope this gets more popular and fast. One vote? And it is out of their hands from there on.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                      • Oct 2016

OK Rocket, I'll bite, what did she do that was lawless? Seems to me they are following the rules that the Republicans put into effect with Clinton.

And Confab, if the republicans on the Senate bring in a bunch of non-related people that will not play well either.

This has been a royal Cluster since the last set of primaries on both sides!

Comment

• confab
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by DoomBuggy

And Confab, if the republicans on the Senate bring in a bunch of non-related people that will not play well either.
                        Well, the accusations center around Hunter Biden.. But, in reality, there are paragraphs between "do me a favor" and Biden.. Crowd Strike and Hillary's server are in those paragraphs.. So, who knows if all that crap gets aired too?
                        This has been a royal Cluster since the last set of primaries on both sides!
                        It has.. It is a shame, because what Trump does well he does very well, and I think after Ryan's tenure the legislative success bar was set very low. Dems had nowhere to go but up.

If the White House and the House Dems could have worked together? That would be the combination going forward and people would be very happy. Particularly independents.

Now? We appear to have legislative lock down. That doesn't look good for anyone.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                          • Oct 2016

But Biden will not be the person on trial, it will be Trump. Biden in no way contributed to Trumps actions. Regardless of what he may or may not have done this is not about Biden, it is about Trump and his goons.

And so far the officials there have said Biden did nothing illegal, unethical maybe but not a crime.

Comment

• Fetch
                            • Sep 2017

The kerfuffle is that "Biden, an political opponent" is an assumption into what the President was thinking and doing. Just as "Biden, corrupted politician" could have been his intent.

Tough to prove a crime on intentions and assumptions. particularly when the transcription reads, " We" and "us" , "have been through a lot,"......certainly sounds like the President was protecting US interests......but that is what the Senate Trial will bring out......it's gonna be a black eye for Shiff, Pelosi and Nadler. Already 1/2 dozen Dems are stepping back from the impeachment cliff..

Censure would have been the way to save face and bind the country together...Impeaching Trump in the House insures his victory in November.

Comment

• flatman
                              • Sep 2017

Confab "what Trump does well he does very well" do you mean not telling the truth?

Comment

• confab
                                • May 2019

I don't do angry nonsense.. Thanks.

And if you like your doctor? You can keep your doctor.

You'll save $2500 bucks a year, too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;