Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hillcat
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
    Hell he hasn't been somewhere else he has been right here on CC...........
    Everybody knows that.
    The fool thinks he's fooling

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by hillcat
      Everybody knows that.
      The fool thinks he's fooling
      Yep his alter ego has been absent lately.... I wonder why?

Comment

• TravelingBone
        • Aug 2016

Spasibo.

I gotta admit, I do troll you snowflakes, but you hold an unusual fascination for me (like IKEA furniture), you preach tolerance and love, but you are the most bitter and hateful people I've ever seen. I'd love to see a report on your suicide rates, they must be through the roof.

Comment

• Hoghead
          • Jun 2015

Don't hold yer breath waiting for mine!

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

Yep his alter ego has been absent lately.... I wonder why?
            Probably got sick of being laughed at.
            Now with the elections around the corner, he is nervous and when he's nervous he's gotta run his mouth.

TrollCult

Comment

• DoomBuggy
              • Oct 2016

[set soapbox on]

BTW - I do hope every one of you CC addicts has either voted already ( I did ) or is going to get off your lazy butts and vote. Regardless who you follow, let's make the democracy work the way it is supposed to.

[set soapbox off]
              -DB

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                [set soapbox on]

BTW - I do hope every one of you CC addicts has either voted already ( I did ) or is going to get off your lazy butts and vote. Regardless who you follow, let's make the democracy work the way it is supposed to.

[set soapbox off]
                -DB
                I vote every time they open the doors always have and always will..... I wish everyone did...

I'm amazed at the people that bitch about the government and have never voted.....

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

I vote every time they open the doors always have and always will..... I wish everyone did...

I'm amazed at the people that bitch about the government and have never voted.....
                  Reminds me of the old Chicago motto: Vote Early and Vote Often!

edit: Apologies to our non-U.S. brethren, sometimes I can be the ugly American and forget many nations are represented here.

Comment

• Hoghead
                    • Jun 2015

Reminds me of the old Chicago motto: Vote Early and Vote Often!

edit: Apologies to our non-U.S. brethren, sometimes I can be the ugly American and forget many nations are represented here.
                    Man, don't apologise. The American presidency affects the whole world.
                    Joan Baez recently criticised Taylor Swift's apparently apolitical stance stating she stood for nothing (apart from refusing to be ass-raped by the industry , I guess). But now I see Miss Swift urging youth to vote. Hell yes!

You Americans have a fight on your hands to take back your country. Go to it.

Comment

• Fetch
                      • Sep 2017

Trending now - Trump causes gasoline pump price to plummet. AAA forecasts $2 gallon in low tax states

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

yep really happy to see that! Although it is after it was at a four year high back in October. Gas has been all over the place for the last many years. However Trump has little to do with it, unless of course he COLLUDED with the oil companies to help his boys.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

yep really happy to see that! Although it is after it was at a four year high back in October. Gas has been all over the place for the last many years. However Trump has little to do with it, unless of course he COLLUDED with the oil companies to help his boys.
                          Yes sir.... The price is down because of to much oil and not as large of a demand because were heading towards Winter and people are driving less......

It doesn't have a thing to do with Trump trying to get votes....

Comment

• Fetch
                            • Sep 2017

It was sarcasm.......you guys tried to blame him for the bump this summer.....I was having a bit of fun.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                              • Oct 2016

ya I got that, was just playing it forward

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                                • Oct 2016

Some interesting stats comparing a bunch of presidents over the first 21 months of their presidency.

Here is the article they came from: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/03/trum...nt-add-up.html , while you can argue the analysis, you cannot argue with the stats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gdp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1306223Click image for larger version

Name:	jobs.jpg
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1306222Click image for larger version

Name:	stocks.jpg
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1306224Click image for larger version

Name:	wages.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1306225

So rather than being the best president ever for the economy, he is average at best.

Oh and if you read the article one point they make is about unemployment, it actaully went down more in Obama's last 22 months then in Trumps first 22 months, so he has actually slowed that down.

One other thing, I find it interesting that wage increase happened more under Dems then Republicans
                                Last edited by DoomBuggy; 11-04-2018, 1:08 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;