• Magnificentbastard
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
    I never meant to so bad to you
    One thing I said I'd never do
    One look from you and I would fall from Grace
    And that would wipe the smile right off my face

Now lets all rub vanilla pudding all over each other and get along
    Don't worry, I would toss Rams salad any given day of the week, that's how much I love the guy.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
      Don't worry, I would toss Rams salad any given day of the week, that's how much I love the guy.
      So at least we know you're not half gay

Comment

• Ramzilla
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
        Aww that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said.

Comment

• Saltytonk
          • Mar 2011

Comment

• JockEShift
            • Feb 2015

Well it looks like America is going to be made great again boys.

Comment

• mrhammer2u
              • Sep 2015

Since you dredged this back up,..what people need to realize about Trumps trade policy before they get aboard that train...

We NEED Chinese and Mexican made products a LOT more than China and Mexico needs our high priced exports. American consumers want (and need) cheap cheap cheap,....was I clear? Hence the gigantic trade difference (he uses the word deficit to make it sound bad). So if we start making laptops,..they'll cost YOU $3000. Your iphone will cost YOU $2000. If we start taxing these imports to generate revenue,...guess who pays,...YOU. You can't have your cake and capitalism too,...sorry.

I can't tell if Trump does not realize this fact OR if he's just saying inflammatory shit to get people to cast a vote his way. Either way is just as bad.

People keep saying he'll run the country like a business. Well in business you cut costs by farming out production and manufacturing, reducing staff, etc.. to increase the bottom line. If you make a billion, stock holders want 2 billion. There's no "making just enough" in a capitalist business. This is exactly why Trump products are mostly manufactured in other countries.

I do enjoy that he calls out Washington and has opened our eyes to some of the BS. This makes him the perfect candidate for Whistle Blower in Chief,....not the President.

Kasich is the only qualified R candidate AND can beat Clinton (as per the polls),..but the Republicans don't seem to want to back a winner. Boggled by this one.

Comment

• JockEShift
                • Feb 2015

New poll homie. That much ballyhooed Kasich poll is from back when the race started.

Last week, Rasmussen Reports gave voters the option of staying home on Election Day if Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the big party nominees, and six percent (6%) said that’s what they intend to do for now. Clinton and Trump were tied with 38% support each; 16% said they would vote for some other candidate, and two percent (2%) were undecided.

Comment

• carboncopy136
                  • Aug 2014

I can't fucking believe the 17 pages of shit. Both sides are fucked. FUBAR. The sooner people realize both sides are one in the same and are playing the American people the sooner the people can fix the real issues. Just my thoughts on things.

Comment

• ContractKiller
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by carboncopy136
                    I can't fucking believe the 17 pages of shit. Both sides are fucked. FUBAR. The sooner people realize both sides are one in the same and are playing the American people the sooner the people can fix the real issues. Just my thoughts on things.
                    I keep trying to get through people's heads that whether you're choosing Trump or Cruz, Bernie or Hillary, it's like looking at a fucking power strip and deciding which socket to jab a fork into. It honestly doesn't matter because they're all going to fuck us, the question is how.

What continually boggles my mind is that Republicans bitch about Hillary, and rightly so, but in the same breath they portray Trump as the great savior. Look, anyone who thinks that piece of shit is going to "make America great again" is either very fucking stupid or completely dilusional.

And Cruz? Don't even get me started on that fake-ass, pandering, Bible-thumping fuck.

If people in this country are truly fed up with politics as usual and they actually want a president that will defend the Constitution - the whole thing, not just the parts they agree with - if they really want someone who will fight to reduce the size of government, reduce wasteful spending, and defend our personal freedoms, then they gotta stop putting these Republicans and Democrats in charge.

Comment

• carboncopy136
                      • Aug 2014

Yes sir! But I think the mud slinging is all show. Helps divide the people.

Comment

• mrhammer2u
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by JockEShift
                        New poll homie. That much ballyhooed Kasich poll is from back when the race started.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public..._41_clinton_39
                        Just found a current poll that has Kasich "still" beating Clinton. Your poll says Trump beats her by a few pts,...but that's new. My point is that the R's are not backing the right horse.

Comment

• sdsbassist
                          • Jun 2014

Rasmussen polls have shown to be unreliable.

Comment

• IndianaSlim
                            • Jan 2013

The Snake

Comment

• Wade1234
                              • Jul 2013

right or wrong, its looking like a trump presidency for at least the next year, sounds like the Rs are gonna hit Clinton hard on the emails about two weeks out of the primary to stifle any chances she has. hes got a huge following in the party, so whether or not we agree with him, he is well supported.

Comment

• krb
                                • Jun 2013

So it's a choice between a guy who appears to have kicked off his campaign by saying "hold my beer and watch this" and a woman who has put more effort into keeping her paid speeches to Goldman Sachs secret than she did emails containing classified information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BetterWay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1290123

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;