Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetBlackII
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by LilBill
    walls and gunships etc. are not going to fix what is fundamentally an economic and social problem. mexico is a corrupt, impoverished shithole of a country and i don't blame mexicans for not wanting to live there. what i don't like is the fact that rather than clean up their own country and make it a good place to live they take the easy way out and run up here where all the hard work of building a prosperous country has been done already. i feel the same for all the spineless refugees from war ravaged countries. ISIS wouldn't last a week if the thousands of cowardly motherfuckers fleeing the country would turn around and fight.
    I don't blame the Mexicans either... I blame the US's war on drugs and a control of markets... hit that pretty little link I left for Turbonate... these fuck asses want to control ALL trade and use us all as slave labor to do it... people bite that cookie thinking they aren't gonna be in the food chain... that to me is absolutely fucking hilarious clinton, let me take my Mcglovern's off before it gets a bit too hot in here.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by LilBill
      walls and gunships etc. are not going to fix what is fundamentally an economic and social problem. mexico is a corrupt, impoverished shithole of a country and i don't blame mexicans for not wanting to live there. what i don't like is the fact that rather than clean up their own country and make it a good place to live they take the easy way out and run up here where all the hard work of building a prosperous country has been done already. i feel the same for all the spineless refugees from war ravaged countries. ISIS wouldn't last a week if the thousands of cowardly motherfuckers fleeing the country would turn around and fight.
      Yea and fighting machine guns and trained militia works well with clubs and rocks.that's what happens when people aren't armed. If they stay they get persecuted,their kids get raped,all because they have no way of defense other than to run.think on that for a moment.if they had a way,they wouldn't run.but we are herd animals, and if the herd can't fight,the herd runs.pack mentality.

Comment

• Grantman
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
        Yea and fighting machine guns and trained militia works well with clubs and rocks.that's what happens when people aren't armed. If they stay they get persecuted,their kids get raped,all because they have no way of defense other than to run.think on that for a moment.if they had a way,they wouldn't run.but we are herd animals, and if the herd can't fight,the herd runs.pack mentality.
        Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. That is the entire idea behind the 2nd Amendment. Not hunting, not self defense from criminals, but to defend ones self, family and country from tyranny. The only way that is effective is if ALL CITIZENS are as well or BETTER armed than the government. It's hard to fight off tyrants armed with all types of military weapons if you have a rock. During the American Revolution all the arms (including cannons and warships carrying multiple cannons) were OWNED by PRIVATE citizens. A unique fact the government wished would go away - Only 3% of the colonists actually picked up arms and defeated the greatest army in the world at the time. This was due to 2 simple facts. 1. The colonists had the belief that they were right and god was on their side. (You may not believe in God and may believe those that do are crazy in the head, but it is a powerful belief) 2. They had access to the same generations of weapons as the British, even though many were "just" the weapons from their home.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Why do you think the gov't is afraid of our vets?

Comment

• JetBlackII
            • Apr 2024

Why do you think the gov't is afraid of our vets?
            Why do you think the GOP hardcore panders to them... aside from wanting to stuff peoples grandchildren and children into cannons for maximum profit at every opportunity? Traditionalist families often have serial runs in military service generation after generation... so playing up to your audience is a standard move in gaining popularity.

In other news; there's another candidate closing in fast... aside from Doze Nuts? Deez Nuts.

The person behind the moderately successful independent presidential candidate is a 15-year-old kid from Iowa

From the article:

Deez Nuts is the nom de campaign of Brady Olson, a 15-year-old from a tiny town in Iowa of less than 200 people. He's behind not just the paperwork that was filed with the Federal Election Commission, but an entire campaign website complete with a platform and the outlines for ballot access in each state. Nuts declared himself an independent on his FEC paperwork, but his web site says he would consider running for the nomination of the following parties: the American Populist Party, the Citizens Party, the Independence Party, the Justice Party, the Marijuana Party, the Moderate Party, the Modern Whig Party, the Reform Party, and the Rent Is Too Damn High Party.

Comment

• Grantman
              • Aug 2012

Let's see, train individuals in hand to hand, guerilla warfare, long range marksmanship, hand gun marksmanship, improvised explosives, improvised chemical agents, make them fanatically patriotic through brainwashing, then turn them loose in a society that pisses on the constitution.... No that shouldn't be a problem for tyrants should it?????

Comment

• JetBlackII
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Grantman
                Let's see, train individuals in hand to hand, guerilla warfare, long range marksmanship, hand gun marksmanship, improvised explosives, improvised chemical agents, make them fanatically patriotic through brainwashing, then turn them loose in a society that pisses on the constitution.... No that shouldn't be a problem for tyrants should it?????
                Which Country are you talking about? Sounds kinda like all of them these days; with standing military including the splinter groups that were once just regular citizens with no voice to oppose their owners so others train and armed these "rebels/terrorists/freedom fighters" in a game of RISK by tptb that risk nothing themselves, while maintaining power. Hilter was named Time magazines man of the year in 38 and was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize in 39 the very same year he launched WW2 for whipping his whole reach or reich into brainwashed mind control zombies into what he envisioned.

These extreme ideologists that only see in black and white; with no real logic and reason for tolerance... love playing ping pong from one side to the other... for 1000's of years so far... plip plop, plip plop, back and forth, back and forth in a game of my sky daddy can beat up yours to the masses or whatever slant of bias and intolerance they pander from problems they created... while still slave trading us all under the table, slowly dishing tech...recycling subculture... exporting and selling tradition, with mass casualty.

The ruling class doesn't care about money; they can buy anything they want, they keep it to maintain power, and give the illusion of status above others, if they want more of it they can order people to dig it out of the ground, or create it out of thin air with digital dollars with no backing... other than future slave labor of their citizens. While in the class system... people try to get some of that for themselves, try and scrape a living, then try to act all alpha and elite like you actually got somewhere in the game, and their laughing not only at the pawns playing tiny kings and queens... but that a single push of a button or order; could wipe it all out in their never ending gladiator colosseum; and only feed us with real concessions when we complain loud enough as a whole, to shake up the food chain.

I simply don't play it; I could easily be a billionaire just like anyone else hip to the game... instead, I just simply try to survive through it, as I watch each little thing just up in smoke people enjoy, in another level of the game played using feudalistic morality instead of modern ethics. Morality is black and white; it choices one side or the other... ethics says why choose sides? Spin the black and white and see that grey area they don't want you to see and wake up to the game.

No need to get angry mad and upset; and demolish the playing field... people around the world have hurt enough, simply unite the world as a whole and level it. They want to control trade using global faceless careless corporations? Buy local off the chain... clip their purse strings that perpetuate the madness. We have a political voice every single day we can elect with that choice with every choice we make... they wanna eat cake? Let them eat that cake, we have all made too.
                Power to the people, then and now... not the corporations that they made people, that stole our political voice.

Now, here's the thing... everyone has been born into this shit; we got here, a larger one or two says pick up that rope, now climb that tree, then jump mother fucker jump jump til your legs give out... each and every one of us... even those controlling the game... they were trained to do what they were doing; by those dead and fucking buried a long ass time ago too. Free will; is saying hmm I see this game, and I appreciate the training, but wtf are ya'll doing? Stop jumping, and stop grasping for a dream that was never yours... until you embraced it as yours... is that your passion? Is that what you really love? and would do it on the dark side of the moon, where no one else could see you doing it? No then why the fuck are you doing it?.. weee! look how much fun; im pretending to have! This is the way I do it right? No? damn this game sucks, ima go play another game.

What about, those things you would do on the darkside of the moon in a heartbeat... if you weren't judged by anyone else? Dude... that's what I hide in the closet, then someone else yells good keep it there... dont be yourself, dont embrace what you really truly love, and dont flaunt your love, while im doing what I love. What's that eh? Telling other adults what to do? Controlling some one? Then pick up a fucking video game or trying controlling yourself instead of others for a change, see how easy that is to do... not so easy? Then don't take the easy black and white route thinking that's an answer... and pick up that old rope or climb those trees... it obviously has't worked for 1000's and 1000's of years, so spin it instead to keep it all spinning in equanimity.

Balance is that grey area; that spins the black and white of all extremes, into one perfect harmony. Inside I hear the music of silence; outside I hear a cacophony of people playing trying to be heard over each other from the inside out... and I can appreciate the one's not elbowing each other to be heard the most. I and the many others like myself, are simply the tuning forks that will ring middle C today, tomorrow, and 1000's of years from now.

Well, ima end this long tldnr... and go have fun doing something else. Maybe another post, maybe something to drink, maybe finish the wiring on my chop, maybe all 3 in due time...

Comment

• JockEShift
                  • Feb 2015

Break it down Barney Style

Comment

• JetBlackII
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JockEShift
                    Andy Taylor is not allowed in my side car.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                      • Jul 2013

Deep Jet.I likes the ways you think

Comment

• JetBlackII
                        • Apr 2024

Deep Jet.I likes the ways you think
                        I typically, don't think it's a still pond up in this sonovabitch these days... unless my body requires maintenance and I've ignored it too long the discomfort grows and I say ok body stop being a nag... I'm going. Like the drink I needed in an earlier post, haven't drank anything since waking up and I don't need to get dehydrated... kidney stones and electrolyte imbalances... yadda yadda yadda... it's nagging me again bring it up. Too dark out for chop wiring now playing grab ass... so eh, no rush.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JockEShift

Barney Style?

Comment

• Niner
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                            30,000+ ppl in Mobile,AL. Shuffling in to hear "The Donald". I seriously doubt any of the other candidates will have such a turn out...

That took about 4 seconds of google searching. My point isn't that you're wrong, or that you're dumb or somethin. My point is, the only way you could seriously doubt that is if you just didn't look. Don't limit your decision to the Loudest. Dig in a little...just a little...and see if The Donald's rhetoric actually holds up under light scrutiny (spoiler: it doesn't).

OR...accept the fact that it's all pretty meaningless. The election process is now just part of the "Bread and circuses" approach to maintaining the status quo (if it ever was more than that :/ ).

Jetblack, as always, the wisest mofo on the Cult...

Comment

• JetBlackII
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Niner
                              Jetblack, as always, the wisest mofo on the Cult...
                              What swooping generalization; I appreciate the compliment; but we all teach each other shit... I've just had too much time on my hands to absorb all the lessons. So lucky is more fitting than wise.

Comment

• Niner
                                • Jan 2013

Humble to the end, but you gots Big Medicine in my book.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;